Soil

--Cocoloco exclusively

Nutes

--MegaCrop (1part dry nutes)
--CalMag

Pots

--1 gallon Fab pots
--40oz plastic containers
--1 air injection pot i made ( 40oz container )

Everything is 12/12 from seed, always will be

Im using cocoloco. I have a running experiment, where I water a couple daily, and the rest, every Wed and Sunday. As of right now, the every few days method is best.

The taller 2 are 16 days from seed, a few are 5 days from seed, and then a couple that are 3 days from seed.

The airpot is 3 days from seed.

Going to be interesting and fun..

Topping all but the 2 tester tallers ones. going to top when they get 3rd node.

Yo, update time.

So, ive come to the conclusion, water everyother day in cocoloco is just fine. So, thats what Im doing now.

I have a few being feed Megacrop 1 part, a few being feed PH perfect AN nutes. All doing great.

The tall ones are now 23 days old from seed, on 12/12. 18 inches tall.

the Airinjected plant, seems a tad ahead of the rest at same age. Ive topped a couple, and the other smaller ones, im going to supercrop the top at 5node.

Also starting a experiment, where i will be using a tiny LED light, pushbutton, to see if I can trigger the plant to wake up, then back to sleep, but breaking up the sleep to stay in veg. With the light 1 inch from the leaf, i get a lux of 20,000.. So, I will hold it put to a leaf, ( cupped in hand) for 1 minute, then it will have 8 hours before lights on. Going to see if thats enough to keep in veg. should be interesting find.

here is also a pic of my FireOG female, which i pollinated, and will use those beans for my grows from here on till they run out.

Hey Crazy, Not sure of the seedlings, it was bagseed. The larger flowering, is FireOG Bx3,

I know for sure, 1 is male, and Im 95% sure, the other taller one, is also male. Giving it 1 more day to confirm. 24 days to show from seed.

Topped all the smaller ones today, at 2nd node,

5 more germed ready to hit the soil today. Same strain, bagseed. definitely a tall dominate strain, whatever it is. Last one i had to flower was finished from start to finish is like 60 days total, got 7 grams, but didnt top or anything.

Ok here is an update

So, they both were males, the next flow of germd beans got 3 females, and i think another, with 4 more topped and ready to go at 16 days today.

We are in full flower mode with the 3 tallest, at 34 days from seed, on 12/12 from start. Topped after 2nd node fully developes.

The Big FireOG is tuckering out. I cut alot off the top to get light under the main canopy. There is alot of bud sites that didnt get effected by the male beating, lol.. But man, she is tired. She had a ruff life from start to finish. Im sure the beans will have some sort effect from it, IDK, but we will find out, I think i got a good 7billion seeds,

What an idiot i am. This bush would of pulled a good 150+grams for sure, and I originally clones it, TO POLLINATE IT. BUT NOOOOOOOO, Lets just shake the dang pollen like a artic blizzard, SMH,

Any way, I cloned it again, and is in the process of rooting, so we'll see how that goes. I will clone it again, and silver her. I dont think im going to stress seed this current clone, its looking pretty delicious, lol..

Right now, Im really trying to get used to the Cocoloco, and the Megacrop, and calmag situation. So im doing this methodicly. Really liking the 1gallon fab pot, definitly see a big difference then the small containers.

The cocoloco is very forgiving. I have been watering little bits 3 times a day, tiny runoff, like, almost none. So, each watering, They get about 1 cup of water.

Here is how i do my set-up plan.

Before putting germd bean into Pot, I mix 1 Tsp of Recharge into the Cocoloco.
Bean goes in, Light water, Tap, no PH. 7.1 PH outta the tap.
Hummm, your thinkin? Coco and 7.1PH?? WATTTTT

Seems the CocoLoco has buffers, as long as its between 5.5 and 7.3ish, it will adjust itself.
BUT, I also add 1/2tsp PerGallon Tap water, unsolfured malassass. That lowers the PH, but also gives the cocoloco sugars for the recharge, to be SUPERcharged. The addition of the mallasssass, gets my PH to around 6.2,
Im really tryin to see how the Calmag works out, without adding any. The MegaCrop has some in it, so Im seeing the threshold without it thus far with these girls. I do see a sliggghtttt reddish starting on the stems, so Im going to add 1ML per gallon starting tomorrow.

So, now you know the medium,

day 1-20--- water, mallassis, CM
day 20-30-- water, mallasisiss, CM, 1G MegaCrop
day 30-40-- water, malasssiiss, CM, 2G MegaCrop
day 40-50-- water, malalslssisis,CM, 3G MegaCrop
day 50-60-- water, mallassiss, CM, 4G MegaCrop
day 60-70-- water, mallasllsls, 5G MegaCrop
day 70-80-- water, malalalssiss, 5G MegaCrop
Flush, water, malassisis, 0 MegaCrop

Im sure this will be adjusted, but this is the plan.

O, the Tallest is 26inches, the other taller one is 23inches, and the blue pales, are 7inches tall.

also note, I try really hard to meet the VPD requirments, and Emerson effect, and night initiaon 730nm. I let humidity get to 40 at lights off, with temp of 70-73, and daily at 60RH and 78F. They dont seem to like it above 78 to well, and the FireoG likes cooler temp overall. Just found out.

But i have to say, even tho the lux meter says lower end lux, they love it. These Cobs are more intense then it seems to the meter. Saving up for a real PAR meter at the moment to really get it figured out.. Wish I could rent 1 for a week. Did find a place, but its the expensive, $400 deposit deal. be my luck, ill break it, then be out $400,.. Cause, thats how sht goes..lol..

How does this air-injection work? Aeropots or airpump? CS asks stupid questions as usually. :hmmmm:
Hye Crazy, I ran a airline to the bottom of my container, then had another container slipped over the one with the medium, which has holes. So, there was a air chamber, then the air gets pumped up and thru the soiled container. Its didnt seem to do anything, but didnt have many roots being young. I ended up transplanting into a 1gall fab pot tho, so that experiment is over.

Got tired of hearing the pump, lol.. She looks fruitful tho, ended up being a nice plant.

will update this later, things are rolling along.

I have 5 sprouted beans of the New " Bag of Fire" seeds under my photon fantom Fusion board now.

Hey bud, tuff to say to be honest, but if i had to take a stab, Id say the 3500K are the better producer, but take into factor that the 4000K steers the plant to stay shorter with tighter nodes. so its hard to say. I do have some currently going, and it does seem the buds under the 4000K are definitely behind, but i also dont use them at full max. I just wanted to have the ability to have the blue peak of the 4000K and the red peak of the 3500K, and get them mixed. where they do mix tho, I have to say its working pretty well..

I love these Cobs, there is no doubt about that. they just arent working independently because the lights are "mixing" the total spectrum.

How is things going? Do you have a new journal I don't know about? :)
sorry man, no journal. but the cross i made is awesome. as far as the air, Uggg, pump to dang loud, so i ended up finally getting the Super Root air pots.

sorry man, no journal. but the cross i made is awesome. as far as the air, Uggg, pump to dang loud, so i ended up finally getting the Super Root air pots.

Yeah they do make some noise... I had my pump rapped in some plastic filter stuff and mushed that inside one of those ice cooler boxes.

thats a great idea man, here is my current, 12/12 from seed, day 47 4000K in top left and bottom right
day47-wed4.png
day47-wed4.png

Back
Top Bottom