McLoadie's Third Grow Journal

good weed Mc and young Miss loadie!:circle-of-love:

Man I sure would like to see a grow with no mistakes too. and yours would be a fine place to start:)
Mornin fishy and cnd, man, I've never been so nervous about a grow....I want it to turn out so nice, I wanna see what happens when I don't make any mistakes......seems like something is always not quite right!

Good Weed MC and family. Spread the word that mj is helping people with diabetes.

Oh yeah WB, I spread the word every day, my patient got her first issue yesterday.....It's so exciting to see people that had basically given up on modern medicine, left without hope....then, ancient medicine comes in view and we have a new hope for some relief, minimally we hope to see relief. I have heard really good things about diabetes treatment, and alzheimers. This poor patient is soooo excited that she and her family may stop losing ground, and maybe even gain some. This patient is looking at quitting big pharmas Alzheimer meds completely....I hope we can get her to that point!

Just a coupla shots, you can see I did some lst and a coupla my fim attempts, they'll work!
0011348.JPG
0021347.JPG
0031282.JPG
006985.JPG

Mornin fishy and cnd, man, I've never been so nervous about a grow....I want it to turn out so nice, I wanna see what happens when I don't make any mistakes......seems like something is always not quite right!
Top of the Bud to ya Mc. .......Don't get to worked up ....You've done your homework and research and learned from your mistakes.
As close as you watch the little ladies , you'll do fine Brother !!:thumb: Wow they look Flawless !!

Good Weed Mc loving the ladies. Your veg light looks like a submarine :)

Yah, different huh!, I am lovin this light, if I can just squeeze every bit of it's potential out into the open I'm sure I can milk some good numbers out of it. That's the 420 induction and we're tryin ta beat 12.5 oz. this run.....different nutes.........same objective!

Back
Top Bottom