Mello's Mystery Seed Party Cups Grow - 2nd Grow

So its a height thing not a general size. Good because Baby Greens is even'ed out height wise but each top is different in size. How was your holiday's Feral? Thanks for coming through, I know I've skimped out on the site a bit but i'll be back for sure. Between finals, the anticipation of grades, and the holidays this has been one busy ass month.

So its a height thing not a general size. Good because Baby Greens is even'ed out height wise but each top is different in size. How was your holiday's Feral? Thanks for coming through, I know I've skimped out on the site a bit but i'll be back for sure. Between finals, the anticipation of grades, and the holidays this has been one busy ass month.

Holidays were good, even better now they are over lol, I think everyone has had a hectic one this year, glad i can finally spend some much needed time in the tent hehe

She is looking very good. I wouldn't defol again in 2 weeks. I would wait until 3 weeks after flipping to 12/12, and then if you have to you can defol again a few weeks after that.

The tops/colas don't seem to get the same size, not exactly,, there are dominants, and lessers,, this cannot be controlled, seems,, however,, the idea is to spread the branches out, as much as one can,, this allows more light penetration lower down the branches,, the result of the spreading branches, with a screen atop it all, is a nice 'level' canopy,,

any tops popping up higher are going to cast a shadow somewhere, or get too close to the light, which is the main reason for level,, get as much of the plant as possible as close to the light as possible,,= bigger buds

Cheers, and,, happy new year pal,,:cheer:

I did not miss it yay:thumb:

Now is when the fun begins and the excitement compounds. Your girls look great and you are in for the ride of your life, well till your next grow :laughtwo: I foresee lots of nice healthy buds in your future my friend, you did a great job developing a nice level canopy.:goodjob:

I am just glad I am going to get to watch this all play out :hug::love::hug:

"SWMBO" has informed me we will be going to the beach today, last day of any sign of sun and all. Will be a good thing, to get my mind off the day to day stuff. Looking at where you are at, your goal is looking more obtainable every day my friend. Hope you are enjoying your break from school.
Will be in tomorrow to see how your update looks! I am hoping to start grow #2 journal once I get everything kind of cleaned up this weekend.
sure wished mine looked as nice as yours right now :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom