MH 400 Watt DWC Afgooey & Master Kush Grow

Re: MH 400 watt DWC Afgooey& Master Kush grow

IMAG02978.jpg
IMAG02987.jpg
top is master kush and lookin pretty good after the 2nd day into transplanting. The afgooey on the other hand in the bottom pic has a few reddening stems and yellow bottom leaves. Im assuming lack of phosphate or lack of calcium. I added 1/4 the dose cal mag and then gave her a clean resevoir added the grow nutrients and the phosphate in it should help me untill i can decide if something else is wrong

I also decided to keep my "curtain" down so my room isnt so light up with a blue light bulb. I made a DIY heat exhaust system. Which has been keeping the tempature down below 80f all day..averages from 74-79. Night timebit gets from 65-69 so i feel better about my family being in this room now that were not basking in blue rays all freggin day.

IMAG03007.jpg
IMAG03016.jpg
and here are my yellowing lower leaves of the afgooey. Im almost positive i can fix this. But again this is my first grow but i did alot of studying and i think i have nute symptoms down. If anyone thinks theres something else wrong other than phosphate or calcium deficiency im all ears lol.. oh i guess it could be just shock too

Crap....today i saw a small yellowish bug on the under side of a fan leave. Then i found red dots and more yellow thing...not many but i have spider mites...wtf i read about them but didnt think id get them. Im going to go hit the bong and try to stop the infestation tomorrow.

On a good note im seeing roots coming out of my mesg pot on the master k, the afgooey isnt as healthy but its not wilting so im happy. I made it through transplanting now i need to tackle this bug problem..ive read alot on pesticides but im lookin to hear from someone whos had good results with a certain brand or technique. Any helps welcome.

This morning i changed my reseviir, added calmag+ grow and made sure the water was under 6.2 (im using test strips untilk i get my ph meter tuesday) my plants were drooping so i figured i either over fed or under fed so to make sure all is good i changed it. Ill check on the tonight when im home. Kinda hoping for some tips and suggestions. First grow and im doing pretty well alone but would love some input. Im very new to this and im wondering who thinks its time for a new approach. My roo temp is around 75- 78 and humidity is aroumd 20

plants look good have the roots hit the rez yet? u may need to hand water untill they do . id also keep the ph between 5.8 ~6

The afgooeys roots havent but the MK is having a few drop down.. i have the rez water touchin the bottom 1/4 inch of the pot, and i been hand feeding just ph wate to them but only like 10-15 sprays from a bottle on each once or twice a day..i have mostly coco with a good amount of hydrotron in the pots sonce my dispensory had 6 week olds already deeply rooted and i didnt wanna shock them too bad by tearing those tangly roots from the coco.. any ideas what i should do? I kinda wanna keep them in coco this whole time but i noticed earlier my master kush is in coco AND rockwool could this be a problem later down the road?

the coco will work fine. when the roots hit the rez, drop the water/nutes down a few inches below the net pots

Well this mornings res change really made a difference on my master kush. Shes lookin less droopy and i even see new growth on the top.. what a relief the master kush is my prized plant of these 2 its smaller but smells incredible already. My fan hits her and i can smell it all the way on my bed. Not potent and strong but i can smell her. The afgooey is completely scentless but i know it will be real gooey later on hence the name afgooey lol but if i were to lose either id wanna keep my MK. About to post a pic of how my closet gets vented.

All i have is a 14 inch fan in an opening from the blanket and stuff the cracks as best as i can, inside i have a standing oscilating fan seen in older pics.. my temp is 86 when the blankets down, and 82 when i have its fully opened with both fans on my plants. When the fan is poking out with no cracks around it (notice the towel under the fan) it stays below 78 ALWAYS. Right now my windows open and its at 70 but i experimented and found my best way to vent on my budget.

Btw that 14 inch fan is facing me blowing the air out. Heres an example of how great this works, since iposted i opened the side and knelt down to look at my new growth.. i was in there less than a minute and i closed it up then looked at my temp.. it went from 70.7 all the way to 76.2. 1 minute raised it 5.5 degrees. Fans and proper placement of them are CRUCIAL

IMAG03268.jpg
IMAG03278.jpg

This mornings res change made it look way healthier, now its wilting up and dieing. I added 3/4 tsp per gallon then added 1/2 tsp per gallon cal mag. Watered by hand through spray bottle a light spray since the coco was still pretty moist. When i put my finger in it, the water didnt soak into the spot my finger was is was just generously damp..any ideas i thought i had alot of this stuff figured out lol

Back
Top Bottom