MH 400 Watt DWC Afgooey & Master Kush Grow

Re: MH 400 watt DWC Afgooey& Master Kush grow

Thanx for the support social smoker but now this morning im in more trouble. The mk isnt wilting more BUT i have thick brown muck in my water. Pictures comin soon. But this is insane how many problems im running into. I saw these problems in other journals but since ibsaw them fix them i assumed i know the ways to prevent them..im going to by h2o2 to see if itll help i cant imagine why im getting foam in my rez.

IMAG032810.jpg
IMAG03295.jpg

Top: master kush rez
botton:afgooey rez.

Well ive done a bit of looking around and findimg specific diagnoses for these kinds if problems takes some reasearch but ivve settled on one idea.. i have root rot in the master kush i got h2o2 and diluted it into my rez.. update on the afgooey is the roots are in the rez and it happened fast. Going to up my nute dose on that one but keep and eye on MK

My ph meter should be here tomorrow, i ordered 2 hps lights even though im only using 1 they were only 19.00 each so i figured id stock up (plantmax 400w hps conversion) theyll be here wednesday. Im going to be using general hydroponics advanced nutrients grow micro bloom for flowering. Going to have to find a better way for air circulation since i hear hps run hotter than mh

Did my research ajd fiund a permanent solution for the root rot. I re potted it then soaked the roots in h2o2 diluted water and found the majority of the affected roots and snipped them away, replanted the kush now im here. Took a bit of lookin around to find one solid answer im happy with my decision and understand the dangers. Im hoping itll work out fine in the end..my HPS shows up tomorrow so maybe if the kush has a nice recovery i can put it into flower.

My whole grow amost came to an end today...i been using ph test strips that cut off at 6.2 and been eyeballing my ph up and down... I been followi.g the directions 100% but this morning my ph meter finially arrived!!! And not to soon. I calibrated it and walked ti my close, then dipped the meter into a 3.0 rez and my other rez was at 3.2!!!! I have no clue as to how i over did that but i will say this one time i will never do a grow blind with no ph meter ever again. Ph meter is as important as anything.i will hopefully bring these 2 back. Master kush is lookin like a gonner though

the mk loooks fine in that pic bro, just let it get some correct ph'd water n sit for a few days, it should pick up, its still green, unless its got worse since the pics

:goodluck:

Those pics were just taken..thanx taylor its nice to get some feedback, ive been pretty worried the last 3-4 days but ive done more learning than ever. Ive been putting my nose to the grind stone and looking up alot of things, things youd never predict can happen to you. Fairly proud of myself. I wouldnt have ever guessed id be adding to much phdown..ive been following the bottles instructions 100% but its alot more potent than id of guessed. I hope the MK will be ok i really like that one

number one rule is dont panic bro, i thot mines were doomed when they were turning yellow all over, if you are gonna do anything dont just rush in to things n dont anlyze too much always start with basics ph, rh, how much nutes etc then if its not them theres defo some thing wrong, you should see them perking up over night hopefully

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom