MH 400 Watt DWC Afgooey & Master Kush Grow

Re: MH 400 watt DWC Afgooey& Master Kush grow

i feel so relieved to have my MK back in better conditions. It really hasnt grown at all in 2 weeks thanks to shock but i see new growth on top. The afgooey is way different since the transplant, bushier,taller,greener. My first grow isnt going too bad. It could be worse...btw today the MK has started to really stink. Im smelling an earthy sweet smell in the closet, and in my room a little. More pic to come i might just add a bunch of close ups just for the hell of it here in a few

IMAG039510.jpg
IMAG03966.jpg
IMAG03987.jpg
IMAG04006.jpg

1st & 3rd pic are the master kush, 2nd & 4th are afgooey.

Roots are looking great! Can't wait to see the flowers.
:Namaste:

Thanx leaf lady, the MK was scaring me to the point of accepting that id have to kill it off soon. Its made on hell of a recovery and im glad it did.

One thing im really starting to appreciate is how low of a tempature this plantmax conversion hps runs at. With my metal halide i couldnt hang out with the plants for 5 mins with out sweating and bringing the grow room temp to 85+, now i go in there and leave just fine and the temp hasnt gone over 78 in a while now.

hey man lookin good... seems as tho you dodged a cple situations...:thumb:

was just pagin thru your jrnl, im on my first grow as well, only thing i can add- Rh during veg should be high( mines 40-50% during light), then flower it should be much lower to avoid budrot and this will cause the plant to 'frost' over the leaves w/ resin to protect itself... of course dble check what i say, this is what i read...

and in case i missed it, if you already got it down, well then youre golden... and im wasting your time:allgood:

hey man lookin good... seems as tho you dodged a cple situations...:thumb:

was just pagin thru your jrnl, im on my first grow as well, only thing i can add- Rh during veg should be high( mines 40-50% during light), then flower it should be much lower to avoid budrot and this will cause the plant to 'frost' over the leaves w/ resin to protect itself... of course dble check what i say, this is what i read...

and in case i missed it, if you already got it down, well then youre golden... and im wasting your time:allgood:

No man you are not wastin my time at all.. i tried getting my humidity up with everything in the book. Rolled up wet towels, ive put 2 cookie sheets of hot water in while having 3 different towels rolled up wet..the highest it got to was 22%. I planned on flowering right away but my master kush started gettin root rot and i wasnt sure on putting sick plants into flower. But now that im in flower phase im a little more comfortable. It worried me before tho.im going to check your journal out soon

Any one have an idea of what this sounds like..... Today i opened my rez in my afgooey and in the water and the side of my bucket were these TINY green maybe yellow bugs. Like hundreds, i cleaned and bleached my rez and put it back in but i get the feeling the eggs they hatched from are in my hydrotron and coco. Will spraying h2o2 in the mesh pot kill these? I got h2o2 on my hands a few times and it burt me to shit and my hands turned white where it splashed me.

Back
Top Bottom