MH 400 Watt DWC Afgooey & Master Kush Grow

Re: MH 400 watt DWC Afgooey& Master Kush grow

Massive shock... The whole stalk is red. Its getti.g some green in there but i cant believe in 3 days this plant went from green to red lol. Well ive made alot of newb mistakes i can only hope for the best.
IMAG03727.jpg

holy shit man

hope it sorts its self, i know i said dont panic but think i woulda crapped it if id seen that

:Namaste:

Haha its really weird. Well its truely lookin better. If it doesnt show signs of improvement by tomorrow im going to the dispensory to buy another 6 week old clone and going to just put it in flower the next day. I want 2 plants to harvest so im hoping thisll work.

Well i over nuted my afgooey. Last night this is how it looked before the rez change i was forced to do.
IMAG03837.jpg
and this is my afgooey this morning after proper nuting and listening to bob marley all night..what a 12 hour recovery
IMAG03867.jpg

This hps conversion light is really nice..my grow room isnt as hot as it was with the metal halide. My room is easier to walk into now, the metal halide acted as a closet heater and warmed up my entire room. My room temp was usually 80 and my grow room temp was well vented and stayed between 75(rarely) but was usually around 78-80. Now my room is 75 and grow room 75. We dont use heaters in our apt so these temps are made from these lights.. my bedroom used to stay at 65-70 with out this grow op.. overall i like the hps conversion. Plus it only cost under 30 bucks including shipping

Well im gunna tell u guys a joke for the hell of it

2 scientists walk into a bar, the first one says to the bartender "ill take some h2o please" the bartender asks the second scientist what hed like. The second scientists says " ill take some h2o too".... The second scientist died

I figured that was appropriate for the growers here on this site :)

Well what a bummer. I thought it was pretty funny when i heard that.. well these last 24 hours have been interesting. Ivfigured out my nute schedule...the afgooey has wilted EACH of these last 2 nights and recovered by morning...each time was lack of nutes...im so noob at this that i been topping my rez with just phd water.. i read on google that what to do...thats why i like sites like this where people are right here to help instead of refering ti google so damn much.. half the shit on there is from 08'. Well im starting to feel less and less like a newbie everyday. i ve learned alot this last week about these plants.ill add updated pic in a little..i might try to flower these things tomorrow night.

Well ive started my 12/12 cycle at 11/13 (on/off) the master kush may not be ready but theres a lot of roits coming off. Shes aggressively veggitating it seems so ill just hold my breath and take the dive. I know my afgooeys ready.

Saw the new harold and kumar last night with my girlfriend, its a funny high movie, could have been way funnier but it was still a good movie. We smoked some g-13 before the movie and after that g-13 kicked in you could blind fold me with dental floss i was so high. Well guys pics in a kittle will be posted

Back
Top Bottom