MH 400 Watt DWC Afgooey & Master Kush Grow

Re: MH 400 watt DWC Afgooey& Master Kush grow

Flowering time is too much fun..every morning i wake up and stare for 10-15 mins to take mental pictures to compare them to yesterdays mental pictures. Seeing progress is the best feeling
IMAG04385.jpg

It's absolutely mental how much flower growth happens in 72 hours. Looking great!
:Namaste:

Watching your plants flower is amazing your first time and im sure it will be this exciting next grow too. Today im even seeing more growth from yesterday. Im nervous i might of gotten a hermie from stress ill post a pic of what im nervous about in a few hours after thanks giving dinner. Im hoping im wrong but you guys know this stuff way better maybe someone can help me

Great...the root aphids didnt die in the mosquito dunks. I opened my rez just now and saw more than ever. Im dropping my last mosquito dunk in before i get the azmor(i cant remember the name) but ill be getting the more expensive treatment soon. I thought i got them all but niw i have to dump my nutes then only run it off of water for 24 hours. ph water btw

Well these mosquito dunks didnt do a thing like i thought they would, i went to a different hydro store today and they laughed when i told them i used dunks for root aphids so i wont ever use these again. They even knew the guy who recomended them to me and told me hes kinda crazy. So im going 3 days with out a remedy and crossing my fingers hoping they dont take over by then. Budget is cutting into things

Trying to upload a video but cant figure it out. Ill have to try it another time..today both plants are showing more progress than yesterday. My master kush is a little slower to bloom but i see it today. Afgooey got a res change and root rinse to buy me a few days on this root aphid problem.

Ill have me a remedy in 2 days, i can prevent total infestation pretty easily. If i run the pot under the shower literally thousands seem to fall out. Their soo small and i let the water run into a spare bucket and i see all them floating around. I dump the bucket then rinse the pot over it again untill no bugs show up. Their born pregnate so its a neusance. I can hold em off till monday.

Postinh pics in a few

Well these mosquito dunks didnt do a thing like i thought they would, i went to a different hydro store today and they laughed when i told them i used dunks for root aphids so i wont ever use these again. They even knew the guy who recomended them to me and told me hes kinda crazy. So im going 3 days with out a remedy and crossing my fingers hoping they dont take over by then. Budget is cutting into things

Just did a research on root aphids...they are a bitch to get rid of...:goodluck:...you might try Spectracide...at HD...

Back
Top Bottom