Micro Grow, BE IRIE style.. LA,BG,Mys.

Mmmmm. That Bubblegum looks incredibly tasty, please post the smoke report I am more than curious to the potency and the flavor. If you ever get a chance get a clone of Bubblegun or make one your self, it's AK-47 cross-pollinated with Bubblegum. I think the AK-47 is to increase the yield and the Bubblegum is for the spectacular taste and flavor. GOOD JOB and HAPPY GROWING ! :nicethread:

Thanks guys, we appreciate all the kind words :thanks:
Ok, so I have made some changes.. I took my Procyon out of the flowering room and put it back into the veg area. I put my 400 back into the flowering room and got all the ducting run. That gives me my 1000 watts back. The room stays about 82ish with lights on and 72 when lights out. I am going to start getting everything ready for summer... the 600 is 8" off the canopy and the 400 is 6" off the canopy.. That will give me some wiggle room when the weather starts to warm up. Once I harvest the BG and the BM i will combine this into the "Irie Garden" ... OK, so we are getting close... The BG is on day 66 and running about 25% amber... She should be done in the next few days.. The Blue mystic may be ready by the weekend..
BG day 64 ( I chopped this nug after the pic)
BGCday64.jpg

This A.M. day 66
picresizedBGCday66.jpg

The flowering room..
picresizedfloweringroom2.jpg

:peace::ganjamon:

DAMN SON!!! That is some nice Bud.

I missed (or forgot) the part of the thread where you put the Procyon in the flowering room. Were you using it for supplemental light/spectrum? What benefits do you think you got from having it in there? I'm very curious because I know you were pretty happy with it as a veg light. I know it can't replace a HID in a flowering room but I was wondering if it added a kick to your existing flowering setup?
As always, a very nice grow.

Thanks you guys.....
I think I put it in about a month ago. I let one of my patients borrow a 400 so I had to move my other 400 back to veg. So I added the LED to the flowering... I really didn't notice a difference, it did keep me from running the 400 though... I would rather have an MH in there for other spectrum's then the LED... I like it for vegging and that's about it.. If heat is ever a problem, that is the only way I will add the LED to flowering again....It didn't in anyway hurt it....

Very nice nugs BE !;
Did you say you prefer MH in veg? I also run MH, but 1k watt, i wonder how they compare to say flrcnts in veg? The heat is a factor with MH, but it sure does make the girls vibrant as opposed to leds or flrsctns... i think i read you are using a 400 watt mh ?anyway, your plants look hefty!:)

thanks Tin...
I do prefer MH for veg, but I was saying that I would rather use a MH over the LED paired up with my HPS in the flowering room.
Our power flicked off then back on a few weeks ago and it blew my MH, so I had been using an HPS for veg....
In my stockpile I have a 400 MH/HPS that I use for veg ( and back-up light) I have the procyon LED also for veg. In the flowering room I have a 600 HPS and a 400 hps......
:peace:

Thanks you two.... Had the ladies out and about this morning so figured I would snap a few pics...Just wanted to show you how the BM clone is doing compared to her mom... today is day 66 for momma Blue and 36 for the daughter..
Blue Mystic momma(left)
BMBMCcomparday36_66.jpg

Blue Mystic clone day 36
BMCday36top.jpg

:peace::ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom