Mmmmick 288W LED Development SCROG White Widow

Yeah, I'm busier than I need to be, lol. This one will veg for a bit before flipping to 12/12.

welcome aboard.:welcome:

Retirement Huh? :yahoo:

Me too! Since I retired busier than ever! :)

At least we are doing what we love to do. :peace:

I ordered twice from Attitude for the special. Hope they send all the freebies for both. The bills said they were coming with each order. I have seeds coming out of my ears already. Got to put that in my will...who gets what seeds! :clap::rofl::clap:

Hey OMM, oh yeah, retirement is great.:yahoo:

Growing is kinda like time spent fishing, it doesn't count against us, lol.

I emailed Attitude to see if they will contact me at days end (for them) to sort out my latest order.
If there's any justice you'll get to grow them all instead of leaving them for someone else.:thumb:

What strains do you have coming, or do you prefer to surprise us as they are popped?

I had to cancel my latest seed order. Had 14 strains in total from pick and mix/Attitude, counting freebies and extras. Of course the online secure payment thingie screwed up and their phone line is constantly busy so i had to cancel. I wasn't entirely thrilled with the freebies anyway but there were 5 Dutch passion strains that I was interested in.
Maybe they'll do a decent Christmas deal.

Sucks, but you know Christmas is a time for everything to sell at slashed prices. Hope you get it all straightened out man.

OMM If you ever Croak before I do, I'll make sure all those seeds go on top of your plot. Can't let all that good compost go to waste!:tokin: You ever catch that movie "How High" :popcorn: It's a stoner movie..

It'll work out eventually. I've got enough strains to keep me going for a while but the freebies got to me, heheh.

I dl'd How High last night but haven't had a chance to watch it yet.

The screen is starting to fill in. As soon as the centers of the plants on the left get a little closer to the screen I'll flip to 12/12. The Afghani left front and the Cheese behind it need to catch up a bit. Afghani still hasn't shown sex but it's got such dense growth that I'm convinced it's female.

IMG_32051.JPG

IMG_32071.JPG

Feeding with Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Veg at 30% (5ml/4 litres) and Cal/Mag Advance at 50%(2ml/4litres). Lighting at 14"/35cm

Hey OMM, oh yeah, retirement is great.:yahoo:

Growing is kinda like time spent fishing, it doesn't count against us, lol.

I emailed Attitude to see if they will contact me at days end (for them) to sort out my latest order.
If there's any justice you'll get to grow them all instead of leaving them for someone else.:thumb:

What strains do you have coming, or do you prefer to surprise us as they are popped?

Good comparison ---- Fishing! :) Was it a screw up in the order or something else? Hope you get it straightened out quickly.

I don't mind telling you my order. Here is the first one.....still looking for the other one!

Pick and Mix Green House Seeds Himalayan Gold Feminized
Pick & Mix Seeds per pack - 01 Seeds Pick and Mix 2 £11.98
Pick and Mix Green House Seeds Hawaiian Snow Feminized
Pick & Mix Seeds per pack - 01 Seeds Pick and Mix 2 £17.98
Pick and Mix Barneys Farm Night Shade Feminized
Pick & Mix Seeds per pack - 01 Seeds Pick and Mix 2 £15.98
Pick and Mix World of Seeds Landraces Wild Thailand Feminized
Pick & Mix Seeds per pack - 01 Seeds Pick and Mix 2 £15.98
Pick and Mix Sweet Seeds Black Jack Feminized
Pick & Mix Seeds per pack - 01 Seeds Pick and Mix 2 £13.98
Pick and Mix Nirvana Seeds Blue Mystic Feminized
Pick & Mix Seeds per pack - 01 Seeds Pick and Mix 2 £11.98
UFO#3 Kannabia Seeds Big Band Feminized
FREE SEED 1 FREEFreebie/BOGOF
UFO#1Kannabia Seeds Kannabia Special Feminized
UFO#2Kannabia Seeds Power Skunk Feminized
Dutch Passion Blueberry Feminized
Dutch Passion Orange Bud Feminized seeds
Dutch Passion Mekong High
Dutch Passion White Widow Feminized
Dutch Passion Skunk #11 Feminized
Order Date/Time: Dec 03 2010

Just like fishing..these things take time. Hell, I want to germ em all! As I get older I get more impatient! Except for the freebies I only ordered 2 of each. They are all fem.

I'll look for the other order! :grinjoint:

Sucks, but you know Christmas is a time for everything to sell at slashed prices. Hope you get it all straightened out man.

OMM If you ever Croak before I do, I'll make sure all those seeds go on top of your plot. Can't let all that good compost go to waste!:tokin: You ever catch that movie "How High" :popcorn: It's a stoner movie..

Hi Sisco! :)
That's a great idea, however I want them to throw my ashes into the ocean so I can live forever in a new form. ;)

Here's the other one, I found it. :)

Pick and Mix Royal Queen Seeds Amnesia Haze Feminized
Pick & Mix Seeds per pack - 01 Seeds Pick and Mix 1 £7.99
Pick and Mix Pick & Mix Seeds . Lowryder Diesel Ryder Feminized
Pick & Mix Seeds per pack - 01 Seeds Pick and Mix 2 £17.98
Advanced Seeds Ice Kush Feminized
Feminized Seeds Per Pack - 01 Seeds ADV4133 2 £9.98
Pick and Mix Sweet Seeds Big Devil Feminized
Pick & Mix Seeds per pack - 01 Seeds Pick and Mix 1 £8.49
Dutch Passion Blueberry Feminized FREE SEED 1 FREEFreebie/BOGOF
Dutch Passion Orange Bud Feminized seeds FREE SEED 1 FREEFreebie/BOGOF
Dutch Passion Mekong High FREE SEED 1 FREEFreebie/BOGOF
Dutch Passion White Widow Feminized FREE SEED 1 FREEFreebie/BOGOF
Dutch Passion Skunk #11 Feminized FREE SEED 1 FREEFreebie/BOGOF
UFO #1 Reserva Privada Kandy Kush Feminized FREE SEED 1 FREEFreebie/BOGOF
UFO#2 Kannabia Seeds Afrodite Feminized FREE SEED 1 FREEFreebie/BOGOF

Hi OMM. It was a problem with the secure payment option, crashed on the last page and their phone number is constantly busy. They did call me when I asked them to but will only ship to the address on the card, if paid over the phone. I won't ship to my address so I cancelled. I'm sure there'll be a decent offer for Christmas or New Years that will be as good or better.

I did the same pick and mix style order, 14 strains in total, all femmed, in pairs. You've got a great assortment of seeds on the way OMM, now just remember, not ALL at once. heheh:)

Hi OMM. It was a problem with the secure payment option, crashed on the last page and their phone number is constantly busy. They did call me when I asked them to but will only ship to the address on the card, if paid over the phone. I won't ship to my address so I cancelled. I'm sure there'll be a decent offer for Christmas or New Years that will be as good or better.

I did the same pick and mix style order, 14 strains in total, all femmed, in pairs. You've got a great assortment of seeds on the way OMM, now just remember, not ALL at once. heheh:)

Man. I have had that same problem with them. I have trouble longing in at times. Their system system doesn't remember my user name and pass word.
Usually, I just start a new account and do the whole order right then before I log off. I think their system isn't able to handle all the business they do. You and I both know systems and could do it better. :)

Oh! Not to worry, I have a big back log to germ, so it will be a while. :smokin:

Crap! another senior moment! :smokin:

Your screen is looking good!:smokin: Just a bit more.

You know, I think one strain at a time might work better, but I know why you want more than one......variety of smoke. Truthfully I would too. Wish you would hit the lottery then you could come out here and grow like crazy.
No lotteries out here.:smokin:

Well, I think of that statement above is wrong. Even with the same strain there are different phenos. Think I'll have smoke to clear my head!
Have a warm day! :hookah:

Remember these are our golden years! :tokin:

I think you nailed that one, OMM. They have got to be swamped. Even the phone conversation I had when they called me to get my card info was a mess of background noise. Sounded like a lot of things going on in the background.

I'd be willing to maintain their systems if they allowed me into their seed storage once a day!! heheh

heheh that wasn't a senior moment it was a seedier moment. You've got visions of 20 different strains, all vying for your attention.

Thank you my friend. The girls are liking it so far.

I'll get to one strain at a time eventually but for now there are too many to try out and I haven't really settled on any real favorites. I could get by with alternate strains from one grow to the next. I'm planning to drop the small screen after this round so I can reduce the number of plants on hand. But that plan may fail, lol.

I can honestly say that I'm enjoying the golden years considerably more than I thought I might. After an adjustment period during which I felt that I had to be busy all the time, I've come to the realization that I can do nothing all day if I please and it's perfectly all right, lol.

I strongly agree with your post JG. But I don't really think there's a need for more R&D as far as reliability is concerned, rather a need for better quality parts in the original design. I mean the offending parts are usually just power supplies and there's no shortage of power supplies that are engineered to last.

Agreed.

heheh that wasn't a senior moment it was a seedier moment. You've got visions of 20 different strains, all vying for your attention.

Thank you my friend. The girls are liking it so far.

I'll get to one strain at a time eventually but for now there are too many to try out and I haven't really settled on any real favorites. I could get by with alternate strains from one grow to the next. I'm planning to drop the small screen after this round so I can reduce the number of plants on hand. But that plan may fail, lol.

I can honestly say that I'm enjoying the golden years considerably more than I thought I might. After an adjustment period during which I felt that I had to be busy all the time, I've come to the realization that I can do nothing all day if I please and it's perfectly all right, lol.

Well, your right I am a bit seedy at times. ;) You know it, too many to try. So far Kandy Kush, Columbian Gold, and Church has been the best for me.

Yep. every change is an adventure. Go or no go. I mean about two plants.

Buddy, good for you! Most men die within 5 years of retirement. They are the ones that believed their job gave them their self worth. With out it they just give up.
Guess we feel ourselves are important enough with out a job. Or we have found a new one in growing. Either way we are enjoying it. :cheer:

lol, nothing seedy about you :adore:OMM, pure class IMO.

that wasn't an assesment of your character(I'm sure ypu know that), but your state of mind due to all those strains you're adding to the lineup. :cheer:

I can't croak yet, I'm still in puberty.:goof::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom