More of a question, if anyone can help

Your plants look amazing, don’t knock yourself at all - seriously they are sharp. Heck I’d hit that! You will build skills every time and as Dwight said don’t worry about comparisons. This 420 crew will help you crank up your game and if you run into problems someone is always here.

Drop a journal down and stay awhile.... see page 1 of my journal Visualize Whirrled Peas below for ideas and then bang out your own. I’m gonna go grab a link for you.... How to make grow journal follow this and you are home free.

Your plants look amazing, don’t knock yourself at all - seriously they are sharp. Heck I’d hit that! You will build skills every time and as Dwight said don’t worry about comparisons. This 420 crew will help you crank up your game and if you run into problems someone is always here.

Drop a journal down and stay awhile.... see page 1 of my journal Visualize Whirrled Peas below for ideas and then bang out your own. I’m gonna go grab a link for you.... How to make grow journal follow this and you are home free.
Damn you can have a journal? That would be for me haha, I’m that into growing this stuff I’ve literally got a photo from everyday lol, started from the bottem the bottom now we’re here

Attachments

• 6B637544-D6A8-45B5-97B5-DFAA7F08C8DE.jpeg
    6B637544-D6A8-45B5-97B5-DFAA7F08C8DE.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 47
  • F5FD2AA6-5958-488E-AE28-985452C7E53B.jpeg
    F5FD2AA6-5958-488E-AE28-985452C7E53B.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 42
Yeppers on the journal. It’s a cool community, regardless of experience level you will learn.

any new entry that you make runs a 420 minute timer.... so for 7 hours you can edit that info - after the 420 minute time elapses = no more edits. But you can post new entries into your journal right away.

you can add your journal to your signature line so it’s hyperlinked

to see a list of member grow journals click on grow in menu bar, then click on grow journals... then click on Journals in Progress....

CFL can be hung pretty close to your plants with out problems.. like a couple of inches or less than 10 cm to 5 cm.

A friend use to grow with a 300 w cfl & on average he got 1 oz dry herb.

CFL can be hung pretty close to your plants with out problems.. like a couple of inches or less than 10 cm to 5 cm.

A friend use to grow with a 300 w cfl & on average he got 1 oz dry herb.
Damn really a ounce? That’s a lot but I don’t expect to get that, honestly anything will be good for me. I just know that when I grind that first joint and smoke it it’s gonna be so over whelming the fact that I’m not buying OTHER people’s crop. I’m smoking my own crop.

That’s her as of today, another question how come so many of the hairs are going orange? Do the buds still fatten up even after the hairs are orange? When I look closer it’s more of a light orange not the type I see on the buds i smoke.

Attachments

• 9B60D40F-3CC3-4B7D-99A2-3B2D4109B2D7.jpeg
    9B60D40F-3CC3-4B7D-99A2-3B2D4109B2D7.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 40
Damn really a ounce? That’s a lot but I don’t expect to get that, honestly anything will be good for me. I just know that when I grind that first joint and smoke it it’s gonna be so over whelming the fact that I’m not buying OTHER people’s crop. I’m smoking my own crop.
Well done for CFL grow. Get yourself a budget led or mars light. I'd look for Samsung diodes and Meanwell driver.

Pretty sure I didn’t see actual buds a few days ago lol.

You have buds from the first pic you put up.

Each of those calyxes the hairs grow out of is a flower. A cluster of flowers is a bud. A cluster of buds is a cola.

A cluster of colas is your crop. :)

:peace:

Most crops get handled roughly so the chances you'll get a lot of intact pistol hairs is not very high. You might see the remnants deeper inside, but on the outer surface they will get broken off or stuck to scissors from trimming even the tips of your fingers. GG

mars is having issues sourcing chipsets. they also have a history of swapping or using lesser chipsets in various fixtures from time to time. most discount mfgrs will at some point or other. make sure you know what you are getting before pulling the trigger. go through the @Mars Hydro rep on the board if you do.

@Budget LED has a great rep here and has a seriously advanced set of fixtures. they are most often compared to a high brand mfgr but are half or less in asking price. they are serious bizness. well worth a recommend. the owner still answers questions and gives advice personally. can be a buy once proposition.

also @NextLight is getting more and more board buzz all the time. bit pricey for most but have solid, solid fixtures. they are a high brand mfgr and a buy once cry once. get the one sized for your space and you won't look back. you might think about upgrades with other brands over time.

i like the build architecture behind the new @PhotonTek Lighting stuff too. they have an expandable system that may interest you. i'm not as familiar with them however.

i should add:

if you are at all competent, handy, or confident, you can diy a killer fixture as well. i still rock my self built cob fixtures, and they smack a lot of the pre-builts on the board. i do have some led experience though.

What’s up, so today I basically took the smallest bud from the plant as a ‘tester’ I’ve got it drying right now and it smells pretty sweet. Is this okay to do she’s a photo so I hope that won’t stress her too much? It was literally one of the smallest buds on her.

3881C885-A2B4-4DAE-A089-99B8D128DFED.jpeg

5DF34DE7-520A-419C-A5CE-6401D98A0776.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom