Mr. 9-Milly Attempts Autos Again

Welcome to the world lil miss Amnesia. :thumb:

6 for 7 is a win in my book. Hope to keep em all healthy & happy til harvest.

:snowboating:

Go

Looking Healthy. Defoliation looks great

They looked pretty ratty right after the defol, but 12 hours later they are back doing their thing.

AM

PM

Congrats! It's a girl! Or should I say 6? Interested to see how the Blackberries turn out. I'm quickly becoming a fan of the Fastbuds autos. Seems like they have the genetics down.

Ahhhh sucks that the dreamberry didnt pop. Atleast you got the 2BBKs up though!!!! Surely youll get one of them blue back phenos!

are you going to LST your girls,or top them
I always wait to see how they are growing before I do anything with autos. Stressin' out autos that are weak already, results in a shit-show. LoL

I'm sure there will be a few topped, a few may just get LST. Maybe one or 2 natural...
I should have all the info I'm looking for, to make some decisions, within the first 2 weeks of growth.

I'm starting to think 3-5 gal is the sweet spot for autos

3 gallon pots have been widely recommended for autos, but the last 4 crops of autos I've grown in 3 gallon pots were severely root bound. I'm moving up to 5s next time (should have made the move up b/f now). My experience has been that root bound plants (cannabis and otherwise) = stunted plants and decreased harvests.

3 gallon pots have been widely recommended for autos, but the last 4 crops of autos I've grown in 3 gallon pots were severely root bound. I'm moving up to 5s next time (should have made the move up b/f now). My experience has been that root bound plants (cannabis and otherwise) = stunted plants and decreased harvests.
3's never worked for me either...they ran out of nutrient steam and most likely were root bound...I now only do them in 7g.

3's never worked for me either...they ran out of nutrient steam and most likely were root bound...I now only do them in 7g.
Yeah buddy. I've done all of my past autos in 7's & 5's. This is a complete new attempt for me.

If they start pushing the limits of the pot, I may bump them up later. But, just guessing from my previous grows, I dont think I'll need to work much about it.

We shall see...
:thumb:

I'm a first timer,about to start auto, very new to all this.

Well you're in the right place! So many knowledgeable individuals here. You're in good hands. :thumb:

Be sure to create your own grow journal. It's the best way to allow other members to help you along on your grow. :goodluck:

I've toyed with the idea of trying 3's again. When I first started I had smaller pots but I also had no clue what the hell I was doing. I don't get root bound on my 5's using Pro Mix BX. Maybe in soil I'd want the extra volume for the extra nutrient reserve, but I think with liquid nutes I'd be OK going down a size. On the Other hand, smaller pots isn't gonna allow me to fit any more plants in my tiny tent since each plant is already confined to 16sq inches. I'd probably have to feed more often too. The only way I'd make out is by having to use less Pro Mix to fill pots.

Back
Top Bottom