Mr Teddy Grows Indoors & Out In 2015

That blueberry looks fantastic! I bet when you gaze upon it it adds a little wiggle to your walk, Mr Teddy. For those that have snapchat there is a live Greece Votes story feed that is worth checking out.

Oh my gosh that Blueberry Mr. Teddy! Gorgeous. :drool:

As far as manifest destiny, I think the british are responsible for the manifest, and the americans took destiny into their own hands. :laughtwo:

I'm sending my best vibes your way :love: and I'm sending my worst flat-tire vibes to the new bloke from Athens, hopefully those keep him busy. :cheer:

A resounding 'NO'.

I am extremely proud of the Greek people. They are just not having it anymore. And I'll tell you why they voted no in four words that were said to me yesterday by Jannis The Gardener - "It cannot be worse".

The sun still shines and the sky hasn't fallen. :bravo: Hellas.

That's awesome Mr. Teddy. :) You live in a brave country. Of course life goes on without some big bank getting its check out of the people's pockets.. it's strange the way people think the world would stop spinning if there wasn't this paper in circulation that we put such high value on, growers will still grow, artists will still draw.. :love:

Still, its a tricky situation of course, but the Greeks have been there a lot longer than these modern economics. I'm sure they'll tough it out one way or another. :Namaste:

Hello Teddy! I've been out of the loop for a bit but your ladies look fantastic. You are going to have some very tasty and frosty ladies soon!
:circle-of-love: Jade. Tip top to see you. Just in time for a little harvest, :passitleft:

That Blueberry looks beautiful :thumb:

Thinking of you and Mrs T in these interesting times.

Peace
:thanks: Bapple. "Ti na kanome" - "What can we do?" Remember, the Greeks invented Stoicism.

:thumb:I am back I had to change a few things
How is things on Lord Buddingtons estate:circle-of-love:
:circle-of-love: amigo. Saw that you were back on-line. :bravo:
How are things? Well, let's see...

HARVEST
A Blueberry and a Master Kush from the tent seemed amber enough for us. Popped on 23rd March. In flower since 11th May. Let's grab Mrs Teddy's tiny, sharp sewing scissors and ruin them.
DSC_02806.JPG
DSC_02819.JPG
DSC_02828.JPG
DSC_028311.JPG
DSC_02859.JPG
DSC_02868.JPG
DSC_028912.JPG
DSC_029012.JPG
DSC_029311.JPG
DSC_029215.JPG

The three winter girls gave me 4-5ozs each, although these two have already been subject to rigorous sampling. I reckon four in the 4x4 tent under the 450W LED is probably the maximum. The less-trained Master Kush gave slightly more - I think because its top buds managed to get close to the light and, although not numerous, were pretty dense.

Outside, the garden is tickety-boo. Temps getting into the mid 30's this week and even the larger pots are drying out every three days. So plenty of trips to the Saint's spring. But my o my, you should see the Desfran in open soil in the back flower bed. She must be 5 foot tall now. Easiest girl I've yet grown. I guess it's all in the soil prep... Glamour photo later.

Go in peace, Playmates.

Pip Pip! :love: Mr Teddy x

Very commendable Mr. Teddy. :bravo:

MEANWHILE, OUTDOORS...

Dear Desfran, that raffish, wanton and rather debauched young lady, just grows in the back bed. Over 5 foot now. Not topped, not trained - I'm just letting her do what God, or Nature, or post-Darwinian genetic theory (they're all fine by me, although some have more resonance than others), wants her to do.

DSC_029411.JPG
DSC_029513.JPG
DSC_029615.JPG
DSC_029715.JPG

I'm a tall bloke, and my hands are not small.
DSC_029814.JPG
DSC_029913.JPG
DSC_03008.JPG

Grow, little Desfran. Oops! She's not so little anymore is she Mr. Teddy? I love to see them growing under the sun. I particularly like that you let this tiny dancer do her own thing unfettered. I'm a big fan of unconditional love. :love:

My best to Mrs. Teddy. You remain on my heart. And some scruffy ear scratching for the pup too, ok?

Off for my river walk to the labyrinth. Later. :ciao:

Just as you said she is a Diva:love:
By the looks of her trunk she will bless you with lots of sticky treats:thumb:
How is your weather is it a more dry heat in Greece ,, I was thinking that if you have to much moisture can give nasty bud rot:love:
I think though you are in a dryer climate?:cheesygrinsmiley:Bud just in case I think you are gonna see some (excuse me) DDicks growing all over her
I think all signs are there for :thumb:

Hey Teddy, that tent will be empty before long. I'm going to do a little potra-scrogging to fill mine when the ones that are in there are gone. Nice even canopy and not as fussy as a flux. Would make the most use of your light. Let me know if you'd like to join me for a good porta-scrogging.

lg2.jpg

bg22.jpg

underside11.jpg

bg14.jpg

colette_top.jpg

helen_goes1212.jpg

scrogside.jpg

laidback.jpg

helen_top1.jpg

gm3.jpg

helenlvy.jpg

Damn PeeJay, you've been holding out. That woke me right up. WTH???

Final dimensions PeeJay. What were the final dimensions?

ANOTHER FAIRY-TALE
Older readers may recall that part of my first grow last summer was the group known as The Seven Dwarves. Droopy, Greeney, Yellowey, Burnty, Nuggy, Teeney and of course the one everyone forgets, Bob. Well this year in Wonderland we have the Ugly Sisters. Three of them, the Cookies Kush.

They dashed straight into flower, too fast to top. The little one is around two feet and all bud. Her sisters are almost five feet and pushing out the pistils. But Indica? These are some crazy Sativa stick, surely?
DSC_030811.JPG
DSC_030916.JPG
DSC_031018.JPG
DSC_031120.JPG
DSC_031217.JPG

In other news, most of the outdoor girls were trained yesterday. Here are a couple of them.

This is a Sour Diesel. Lovely, beefy, deep green girl like her Californian cousins. Topped, but that main stem just started herself up again.
DSC_030110.JPG
DSC_030212.JPG

Another green bruiser, Aurora Ultra Confidential.
DSC_030416.JPG

And an Aurora Ultra. These are nice plants.
DSC_030711.JPG

And here is a KC45. This one has responded particularly well to LST. I like looking at her.
DSC_030516.JPG
DSC_030613.JPG

Notes after previewing post -
- The grass needs mowing. Sorry. It's hot. Really hot.
- The crushed plastic flowerpot is not an indication of my negligence, but rather Teddy's favourite plaything. If you ever find us, it will be by following the gleeful cries of "WHERE'S THE POT, TEDDY?".

Better go and check the news. See if we're still solvent.

Looks like life is still growing on in Greece :) that "post darwinian genetic theory" bit made me giggle. There's a phrase to meditate to. :laughtwo:

Those 3 ugly sisters look pretty nice for ugly sisters. but I'd have to agree they aren't showing much indica, geesh if I didn't know better I'd guess they were a haze strain. The Aurora Ultras, KC-45 and Desfran look particularly great. just gorgeous as could be. You have such great variety out there, and they all have their own personalities. :love: This journal is a classic in the making :) especially with your humor to bring out even more joy than your pics do.

I went awww at the pic with little Teddy on those stairs (by the way - lovely landscaping! :))...

Gotta run, my mom wants to make homemade soap with some sweet flower petals we grew. Better go help her before she covers herself in lye. >.< Take care!

Back
Top Bottom