Mr Teddy Grows Indoors & Out In 2015

These are a few of my favourite things

Hot. We're into the 40's now. Looking out at Aurora Ultra Confidential this morning, it seemed that a trip or two to the Saint's spring was in order.
DSC_03638.JPG

Twenty minutes later...
DSC_03645.JPG

DSC_03657.JPG

So may as well take a few snaps for the old journal.

Grape Ape. A super plant in my biggest pot - must be at least 50 litres. A lot of training has created a lovely bush.
DSC_036610.JPG
DSC_03676.JPG
DSC_03687.JPG

An Aurora Ultra:
DSC_03697.JPG

This is one of the KC45's which has also responded well to all the gardening string:
DSC_03706.JPG
DSC_03716.JPG
DSC_03729.JPG

And here's my first clone from one of the tent girls. So it's a Blueberry, Mazar or Master Kush.
DSC_03739.JPG
DSC_037411.JPG

Round to the back of the house. Here's the Afghani in the vegetable plot. "Love Amongst The Tomatoes". The new, must-read summer bestseller:
DSC_03766.JPG
DSC_03778.JPG

And in the back boarder, a Desfran. Well over 6ft2ins - because that's my height. A joy to grow because I do nothing except the occasional water and a little horsetail tea.
DSC_03787.JPG
DSC_037911.JPG

And a bunch of flowering Cookies Kush together with a SAGE, Desfran and another KC45 under the pergola.
DSC_03819.JPG
DSC_03827.JPG

The spring is starting to dry up. The water stutters and coughs. Despite all that snow, water restrictions are again in place for the summer. All the wealthy Athenians are moving into their second homes for August, watering their perfect lawns, and we villagers pay the price. The place is filling up with posh 4x4s, big hair and designer shades. At least we still get local prices.

I harvested the last two tent plants a couple of days ago, both Mazars. Scrappy plants to be honest, yielding an OK 8 wet ounces between them. No pictures, but hell, you all know what a bunch of hanging buds look like. I'll pop a flowering Cookies Kush in the tent later and force it on.

That's it for now, Playmates. :circle-of-love:to you all.

Pip Pip! :love: Mr Teddy x

Looking good Mr Teddy!

That tall Desfran looks flawless; can't wait to plant one next spring. I am working on a spot where I can plant one in the soil.

Hope all is well with you and Lady Edwards :thumb:
:ciao: Bapple. Yes, the Desfran is a cracker. I can't take all the credit though - you're probably too young to remember the words of Kenneth Williams as Rambling Sid Rumpole - "The answer lies in the soil".

Things are just getting better and better :goodjob: Magnificent work, brother! :cheer:
:thanks::surf:

Wait! Is Lady Edwards in the 4x4 with shades?

I got distracted looking at happy, healthy, harvest headed plants.
If it was a BITCHEN looking woman, then she it was. :cheesygrinsmiley::high-five:

So envious of your perfect climate and your plants that go with it :winkyface:
Here, the year so far has been cold and wet; makes for little dinky plants outside :straightface: Greenhouse is going well though :)

Vis Vobiscum.
:ciao:Ave, OMe. Lovely to see you again. Sorry to hear of the weather. We just had a tremendous downpour. I can hear the lawn, the garden, the veg and the girls all saying :thanks:

I see you haven't got a journal going - feel free to pop up a snap or two of your greenhouse here if you wish.
:cheer:

Mr. Teddy, that Grape Ape stopped me in my tracks and made me audibly gasp! Lovely training you've done there. Your brood obviously enjoy the Grecian sun. May you be blessed with adequate rain. :love:

:ciao:

:ciao:Ave, OMe. Lovely to see you again. Sorry to hear of the weather. We just had a tremendous downpour. I can hear the lawn, the garden, the veg and the girls all saying :thanks:

I see you haven't got a journal going - feel free to pop up a snap or two of your greenhouse here if you wish.
:cheer:

Salutem ursa Edwards ;)

No, no journal planned, bit too skittish for that atm.

If you wish; Pics in & out, just for comparison.

In greenhouse: 1 bubbelicious, 1 white widow, 1 blueberry & 1 Euphoria. Germinated end of June -15. currently about 1.5M tall.
DSC_007025.JPG

Next the two from outdoors. 1 Blueberry, 1 White Widow. Germinated end of june -15 (same time as greenhouse plants)
DSC_007232.JPG
DSC_007124.JPG
These are 25cm and 32cm tall, hopefully they will prosper from a warmer Aug prognosis.

Since Summer equinox and flowering is still some time away, I decided to try a clone off each greenhouse plant. 11 days since snipp :)
DSC_007426.JPG

:thanks: OMe. Beautiful greenhouse. One day...

But today we have a more pressing problem.

57 Year Old Lord Seeks Sexual Advice

Remember little, poor-thing Weed who spontaneously self-generated in the old flower-pot? I think she's a he. Confirmation would be welcome. Denial even more gratefully received.

DSC_041213.JPG
DSC_041311.JPG
DSC_041413.JPG

:thanks: Playmates!

A couple of shots whilst I'm out there with the camera.

A Sour Diesel:
DSC_041512.JPG

An Aurora Ultra:
DSC_04168.JPG

Aurora Ultra Confidential:
DSC_04179.JPG

The delicious, big, bushy KC45:
DSC_041813.JPG

And my current favourite, the Grape Ape in her giant pot:
DSC_04198.JPG

And to think that 12 months ago I was nervous about LST. All that string, all that daily tightening, so worth it.:thumb:

These beautiful California Girls are enjoying a watering every day in these 40C+ temperatures. There are a few pale leaves in some of the inner canopies, but I'm thinking nothing to worry about. These are absolutely stunning girls.

Love y'all.
Pip Pip! :love: Mr Teddy x

Poor-Thing Weed is a boy, yup. Actually, he's a young male with needs and desires, and we all know what comes next. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Protect the daughters! :laughtwo:

Salutem ursa Edwards ;)

No, no journal planned, bit too skittish for that atm.

If you wish; Pics in & out, just for comparison.

In greenhouse: 1 bubbelicious, 1 white widow, 1 blueberry & 1 Euphoria. Germinated end of June -15. currently about 1.5M tall.
DSC_007025.JPG

Next the two from outdoors. 1 Blueberry, 1 White Widow. Germinated end of june -15 (same time as greenhouse plants)
DSC_007232.JPG
DSC_007124.JPG
These are 25cm and 32cm tall, hopefully they will prosper from a warmer Aug prognosis.

Since Summer equinox and flowering is still some time away, I decided to try a clone off each greenhouse plant. 11 days since snipp :)
DSC_007426.JPG

Good to see you're still growing. We missed you. :love:

Poor-Thing is a boy, yup. Actually, he's a young male with needs and desires, and we all know what comes next. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Protect the daughters! :laughtwo:

Rascio has a plant dying to meet him. Maybe we could arrange a hook up? Hahaha! Sorry, couldn't resist!!!

:thanks: Gray

Actually, he's a young male with needs and desires, and we all know what comes next.

Is it university?

Bye Bye, young man. Meet the compost heap.

Rascio has a plant dying to meet him. Maybe we could arrange a hook up? Hahaha! Sorry, couldn't resist!!!

Now, now, young lady. You are flirting with the Guidelines in my journal. Trying to get me fired?
:circle-of-love:

:thanks: Gray

Is it university?

Bye Bye, young man. Meet the compost heap.

No, beer. :cheesygrinsmiley:

First comes beer, to screw with the hormones, then women. University is just scenery and a place to find beer and women. :laughtwo:

[Edit] I just remembered my grandmother calling it "barley pop" around the grandkids - made us want some all the more. :cheesygrinsmiley:

So beautiful Mr. Teddy-Eddy. I love the training you've been doing, and how happy all your plants are. :) hahaha "lord seeks sexual advice", never expect the mundane in here. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom