Multi-Strain - Multi-Media - LED - Grow

Re: Green Dreamz - Multi-Strain - Multi-Media - Multi-LED - Grow

You guys together have 20 years of growing under your belt...and you have lured me in..........don't know how that happened....

You guys together have 20 years of growing under your belt...and you have lured me in..........don't know how that happened....

haha...Skunny is the Vet.....i am only total about 4 years maybe....2 the first time and a little over 2 now:).....and we are sneaky like that:rofl:

Congratz on laying such a heavy girl down GD, in-between playing with your schoolgirl :bravo:

Why hey there DG....Thank You sir:)....how is the BDs doing......getting really close arent they?:)

Ok.....picture time.......once again......1024 grams wet total...she was a giver and i thanked her profusely while i was trimming her:).....
0041927.JPG
0051812.JPG
0081376.JPG
0091225.JPG
0101120.JPG
011961.JPG
013798.JPG
014722.JPG
015650.JPG
016600.JPG
017543.JPG
018488.JPG
018488.JPG
019431.JPG
020420.JPG
021395.JPG
022350.JPG
023330.JPG
024302.JPG
025306.JPG
026289.JPG
027264.JPG
028264.JPG
Scissor hash and trim
029240.JPG
030213.JPG

First one goes down today (in my time)
I will chop only the large Buds on one of the 4 and let the rest have some more days.

They all poped within 2 days and now some are at least a week behind some more two weeks.

We toke two little bud 3 days ago and dried one fast, so we will have a little for the trim.:cheer::blunt:

Other than that my P150 Veg arrived and I fired up my Veg cabinet and now have space for getting my clones in soil.

First one goes down today (in my time)
I will chop only the large Buds on one of the 4 and let the rest have some more days.

They all poped within 2 days and now some are at least a week behind some more two weeks.

We toke two little bud 3 days ago and dried one fast, so we will have a little for the trim.:cheer::blunt:

Other than that my P150 Veg arrived and I fired up my Veg cabinet and now have space for getting my clones in soil.

Sounds awesome bro.....congrats on getting the Veg cabinet going:).....make sure to post some harvest pics:).....Happy Harvesting:)

:thumb: Will do and we will have some fun, the last popcorn we toke a week ago was great so cant wait to smoke that bud. :high-five:

:geek: Correction you forgot the scissor hash don't you?

absolutely lovely harvest my friend!
Can't wait to chop mine down in the morning, get some rest brother!

OMG what a great harvest!! I converted your grams to ounces.... it came to 2 and a quarter POUNDS! I just figured my metric conversion program broke! lol :welldone: :goodjob: :thumb:
:Namaste:

Congratulations on a bumper harvest of top grade sticky bud :):cheer:

How's the pain today mate? Have a long soak in the bath with epsom salts, it'll sort you right out :)

Dang, Green, looks like a blast! Can't wait til I can do that! whopee!!!!

:thumb: Will do and we will have some fun, the last popcorn we toke a week ago was great so cant wait to smoke that bud. :high-five:

:geek: Correction you forgot the scissor hash don't you?

It is the second to last pic:)....on the white table rolled into a cigar shape:)....i think i have more trim in there than most others get....:)...gonna smoke it today when my buddy comes over:)

Congrats brother.

Thank you DK:)

Gratz on the chop green. She was a giver indeed.

Yes she was......she was very good to me indeed and gonna be killer smoke:) Thank you bro:)

Congratulations my friend :)

Thank you my friend:)....

Whoa, noice!
Congratulations on the harvest.

Thank you kind sir....hope all is well in the south:)

absolutely lovely harvest my friend!
Can't wait to chop mine down in the morning, get some rest brother!

Ate a cookie and fell the fook out:)...woke up this morning a bit sore but not as bad as i was expecting so awesome:)....i cant wait to see your pics:)

OMG what a great harvest!! I converted your grams to ounces.... it came to 2 and a quarter POUNDS! I just figured my metric conversion program broke! lol :welldone: :goodjob: :thumb:
:Namaste:

Dang....i haent figured that up......i wish it would stay that way:rofl:lol:thanks: my friend:)

Congratulations on a bumper harvest of top grade sticky bud :):cheer:

How's the pain today mate? Have a long soak in the bath with epsom salts, it'll sort you right out :)

Not a bad day at all bro:).....Thank you......i am super happy with the results....now just to wait for that dry weight....and todays photo update pics to upload:)

wow awesome harvest dirty....hope you and LB is going to have a good day....tell LB less home work and more play...she working way to hard lol

Thank you Welshy;).....we are having a great day my friend:).....i tell her all the time but she is dedicated:)lol...plus she only has 3 more months to graduate and then it is over....she is all mine again:rofl:

Happy skunk daze buddy. Hope you fell great today.

Happy SkunkDaze DK:).....feeling great.....i hope you are as well:)....is the wrist all better yet:)

Dang, Green, looks like a blast! Can't wait til I can do that! whopee!!!!

You will be there befoe you know it bitching aobut all that trimming with as many as you have:rofl:....i feel bad for you sis:)lol

Back
Top Bottom