Multi-Strain - Multi-Media - LED - Grow

Re: Green Dreamz - Multi-Strain - Multi-Media - Multi-LED - Grow

Ok.....Photo SkunkDaze:)......First up....CS project....been about a week and a half since i started spraying:)
0012180.JPG
0022147.JPG
0032050.JPG
CJH clones in veg ......will be used to make seeds once i have pollen:)
0041929.JPG
0051813.JPG
Blue Dream Day 45 from seed.....topped the other day
0061604.JPG
Barneys Farm Liberty Haze......Day 15 12/12.....Day 4 of f
0081377.JPG
0091226.JPG
Barneys Farm Pineapple Chunk......she has stopped with the turning leaves......after this pic i pulled most of the leaves that were affected so i can see if anything else shows.....she was fed 1/2 strength base nutes this morning.....Day 15 12/12.....Day 5 of flower
0101121.JPG
011962.JPG
Auto Short Ryder....the last one left:)......Day 79 from seed
012877.JPG
013799.JPG
014723.JPG
CJH Flower Clones.....Day 26 12/2.......Day 12 Flower
015651.JPG
016601.JPG
017544.JPG
018489.JPG
Dinafem WW.....Day 1 12/12
019432.JPG
020421.JPG
Auto Seeds Berry Ryder.......Day 25 from seed.....was topped the other day Per Beemerbill's suggestion as he does really well with topping autos:).....if i can find the pics of where i topped it i will put them first
021396.JPG
022351.JPG

I bet you can't wait for the three months to pass mate....

You got that right mate:)......cant come soon enough....foor her and me:)lol

Hey bud wrist is awesome. Fixin to fire up grill, and hit some golfballs off the deck at the ferrell neighborhood cats lol.

That is awesome news DK.....on the wrist and cats:rofl:lol

Awesome update as usual my friend. It's sad not seeing CJH anymore though, I loved her :circle-of-love:
Do you not run glr in veg? yours seem to take a while to flower, mine are in bud after 3-5 days of 12/12

Awesome update as usual my friend. It's sad not seeing CJH anymore though, I loved her :circle-of-love:
Do you not run glr in veg? yours seem to take a while to flower, mine are in bud after 3-5 days of 12/12

Yeah....i have been running GLR for about 2 years i think....maybe less....but Jinn and i thought you just helped me figure out it is because i run veg nutes through the first week of 12/12....always have as i was under the thought it helped with stretch.....but Jinn told me to run flower nutes a week before and i thought you too:).....so the WW has had flower nutes for 4 days befoore putting her in CJH's spot:)....hopefully she shows quicker but i dont know with it only being 4 days:)

Great update mate....is the auto showing any signs off flower yet

Nah mate....not yet....i hope it holds out till she gets a little size on her....i would like her to get 8 to 10inches before she shows sex:).....i hope anyhow:)....yours?

Yeah....i have been running GLR for about 2 years i think....maybe less....but Jinn and i thought you just helped me figure out it is because i run veg nutes through the first week of 12/12....always have as i was under the thought it helped with stretch.....but Jinn told me to run flower nutes a week before and i thought you too:).....so the WW has had flower nutes for 4 days befoore putting her in CJH's spot:)....hopefully she shows quicker but i dont know with it only being 4 days:)

Nah mate....not yet....i hope it holds out till she gets a little size on her....i would like her to get 8 to 10inches before she shows sex:).....i hope anyhow:)....yours?

na mine are only 14days old I normally see signs around day 21-30...is your in the veg or flower tent....duh I forgot again Lol

Its in the flower room.......i dont realy have room to grow it in the veg box as i need to pop probably 2 more photos within the next week to keep things moving so she will probably get moved back and forth between the flower room and the flower tent:).....i love having 2 different flower rooms now:).....a little closer to a perpetual grow:)....that is how long it normally has taken mine to show sex but i am hoping the topping will stall that a bit:)

Its in the flower room.......i dont realy have room to grow it in the veg box as i need to pop probably 2 more photos within the next week to keep things moving so she will probably get moved back and forth between the flower room and the flower tent:).....i love having 2 different flower rooms now:).....a little closer to a perpetual grow:)....that is how long it normally has taken mine to show sex but i am hoping the topping will stall that a bit:)

thanks mate.....i topped mine fast and vast on friday on day 11.....shes pretty short but growing good...i think she may stay short but bushy....my cropical fruit on the other hand is complete opposite....

Yeah i am not sure how this one will do yet.....she looks nice and healthy and is growing but i think it hasnt been a week since i topped her and the two new tops are starting to come out pretty good:)

i quiet excited to see how our autos do while being topped to be honest mate...

thanks mate.....i topped mine fast and vast on friday on day 11.....shes pretty short but growing good...i think she may stay short but bushy....my cropical fruit on the other hand is complete opposite....

my bad it was day 12

everything looks great. think auto short rider will give you a half ounce plus?

Hey GD and LB, just a quick hello mate :)

Just want to say hi is all. Hope your having a good one mate :)

Everything looks fine in here hope you are fine too.

Got some pics tomorrow was so backed out of that 3day dry that I forget my phone with the pics.
Chopped half of one BD and got 150g wet.

Congrats on your harvest my friend! :thumb:

That is a very solid pull off 1 plant. What's your personal record? :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom