Multi-Strain Soil Grow: 400W MH & HPS

Thanks bro! Really looking forward to harvest! :yahoo::tommy:
Man just reading back on this diary is making me miss home!
I'm so jealous you guys can now grow legally in SA while I'm stuck in a caveman era in the UK.
Loving the look of this grow! What a variety and really interesting hearing about the Saffa strains :).
Hope you don't mind me taking a seat in the corner :). Enjoy your time off!

Hey Purkle! :ganjamon: Thanks for the kind words, always nice having more Saffas around! Things are moving in the right direction for Cannabis in South Africa so i'm happy. Hope things become easier in the UK soon!! :bongrip:
Grab a seat and enjoy the rest of the show. Harvest in a week! :passitleft:

Living it up in paradise, Im freezing my tits off! Lol
Have fun Irie, hash time!
Plants be all ready when ya get back.

Enjoy another day in paradise my friend. Although I think I wake up in paradise every day.
Look forward to your harvest and slow cure. There is always room for upping the game and we never stop learning. I am keen to see the results.
:peace:

Irie is too baked in Paradise....sure he will be back in action soon...
Nice plants mate, Well done!

Hey peeps! :ganjamon:
I’m back home from vacation and it was so good! It’s always nice to be home again, and I came home to most of the plants ready to harvest. The cheese and Glue X Sour Grape on the right we’re hanging like crazy when I opened the box, they are both ready to harvest as well as the Double Glock.
I started harvest on the Cheese - she did not finish up in perfect health and overall did not get as large as I wanted but she produced some nice, big chuncky buds so I’m happy with her. Just some pics with my iPhone so it doesn’t do her justice but enjoy! :rollit::headbanger::hippy::woohoo::morenutes:
Family shot - most ready for harvest.
Not the best pic under the HPS but they’re frosty and fat so I’m happy!
Cheese Harvest DAY: DAY 125 - BLOOM DAY 16.

The bud wash:
The first bucket was normal tap water with a cup of baking soda and a cup of lemon juice.
The second bucket is warm-hot water.
The third bucket is normal water from the tap.
ECCB8A61-B397-466E-9DCE-143DB940498B.jpeg
FE89FA14-A911-4BC3-AF83-E0E67FA416CD.jpeg
E1C62B4C-E302-433E-9BDB-679E34435C40.jpeg

Next to harvest is the Double Glock a bit later!

Love those colas!
Thanks @Canuckush! I didn’t expect her to end up with colas like that! :tommy:
Nice haul man... Bet that is some stinky ass cheese.... Nice wash set up, and good looking out showing the method.. People need to know such things... Glad you had a good vaca, now back to work fool... LMAO Green days...
Thanks Hack!! The cheese is so so stinky wish you could smell it. The good ol’ wash was extra work but it was necessary as it collected some dust and dirt so I’m happy! :ganjamon:
I think the wind is blowing that stink town side. Yes please . Nice one Irie . Nice chubby buds there . Whoop
Oh yes!! :headbanger::rollit:I’ve got plenty cuts of this cheese so when we meet up there’s one with your name on it.
Congratulations on MOTM irie,:woohoo::high-five::goodjob::passitleft:
Thanks Dynamo!! :thanks::ganjamon::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom