My Blue Moon

The time line was great fish cake. Don't kid me your wife took those pictures! :party:
nah I really took them:) but getting them here, well thats where I flounder the most. LOL
thanks for the comments from you and beemermill

thank you for the reps green fingers:)

i would say something like 'all hail the mighty fishcake' but there is only one kind of smoke i like to blow ;)

a simple +reps will have to do

:bravo:

thats more than enough Bro tyvm

they do ,, It's called a JOINT :rofl:
All the houses i cruse by look so good..i'm glad i don't need scent control..i love the smell of cannabis in the morning and mine is really sounding off...i wish they made a room deoderizer that smelled like cannabis,,,

Fantastic!!

All the houses i cruse by look so good..i'm glad i don't need scent control..i love the smell of cannabis in the morning and mine is really sounding off...i wish they made a room deoderizer that smelled like cannabis,,,

miwa Buddy I'm with you. When I walk into this room everyday...I smell sweetness. :yummy:

your SCROG is lookin awesome fish... how the clones doin ? i've been tryin to clone for over a year now with no luck...until just recently, i went old school this time...my dad used to be able to clone anything(to bad he never grew pot)by just putting a cutting in a glass of water then forgetting about it....well thats what i did 3 weeks ago and wa-laa...2 cuttings with amazin roots !!

thank you D.J.
I think the blue moonshine would make a clone if I just dropped it on the ground LOL.
it just keeps sprouting all over the place even making new shoots from below the soil.
I dont really need any more plants right now but I snapped a top off while I was training it so I mixed some willow water and superthrive and stuck it in the jug about a week and a half ago. just F'en around starting to have some tiny roots now.

Hey Fishie! I made it......fourteen pages later I made it. While yours was daunting....OMM's is frightening. Dear lord Fishcake they are looking beautiful and the scrog looks great the screen looks quite full. :yummy: I predict some high times in your future! Glad to be able to catch up and thanks for having my back. I will check in again soon. :high-five:

Shizzy

:peace:

I'm with you and OMM when i walk into the garage it's so sweet but my wife doesn't like the smell so we have a deodorizer in the laundry room to stop the order from coming into the house. The garage still smells nice though. :thumb:.

Hey Fishie! I made it......fourteen pages later I made it. While yours was daunting....OMM's is frightening. Dear lord Fishcake they are looking beautiful and the scrog looks great the screen looks quite full. :yummy: I predict some high times in your future! Glad to be able to catch up and thanks for having my back. I will check in again soon. :high-five:

Shizzy

:peace:

thank you shizz, it is getting a bit crowded in there. almost to crowded:)
after a good feeding yesterday they probley put 2" on by this morning. I may have to go in and clear some out.
I'am not liking that idea tho. its all I can do to leave it alone.
oh by the way thank you Shizz for the reps! thats awsome!

Back
Top Bottom