My First Grow Trainwreck Big Bud Lemon Shunk

I showed you mine now you show me yours:)

Sorry for the family Trauma Auntie, Our Prayers are with You!!!:blushsmile: I hope they HELP!!!:amen: Do not know where Your New Thread is, Your gonna have to guide Me to it I guess, Our Prayers are with YOU and YOUR FAMILY!!!:circle-of-love: Post when You Can, No Hurry, I know these things are exhausting, and a Thread really should not be Your First Concern!!! Love J&Y.:love::thumb:

Please forgive me for the above rants, as you may have known, family drama of life and death can stress me out tooo much, and I need to not be on this site typing till I feel better. Please forgive me if I offended any of you/grace

Ranting My Butt!!! You are stressed out just like Me, sometimes we have to vent,we are Human after all!!! You can Post that type of stuff on mine or Your thread whenever you Like, it is Cathartic for Us to do so, so NO WORRIES, TIA!!! I would let You rant all Day if You Needed Too!!! And if things piss You off, get them off of Your Chest, I'll be listening, ALWAYS!!! Love J&Y!!!

Hey, just a update on my camera situation, having had my Olympus 14 megapixel for about a week now, and loving it, I went to costco's site online, they had a Nikon 16.1 megapixel with 26 zoom, the other one is 24 zoom, so I ordered it, it cost $50.00 more but also has a 8 gb card, regular double AA batteries, the other has their own battery, which when having to replace can cost a pretty penny. I also have a 3 year warranty when using AMExp costco card, this camera is also shock proof and moistureproof, I will compare both, but I think the Olympus is going back to the store. Just my opinion/grace

How is it that in one week my camera is already outdated by 2 megapixels?

Here's some pics of the clones and the plants that went back under lights after removing 3/4 of plant and letting lower buds grow bigger/g
clones_0065.JPG
Big Bang still growing out lower buds
clones_0081.JPG
Trainwreck needs harvesting, it's not growing anymore.
clones_0025.JPG
clones were fed some fish emulsions and nutes today, pale
clones_0025.JPG
cones are pale, gave some fish/e
clones_009.JPG
big bang with lower buds growing out

LOOKING GOOD AS USUAL AUNTIE!!! Your re-veges are gonna take off soon!!! And it looks like you have a whole new set ready to Flower, if you want em SMALL, but NAHHH, that ain't YOU!!!:blushsmile: Sorry for the late responses, You should not even have to ask WHY!!!:winkyface: Rough Ass Day, Sorry for the expletive!!!:thedoubletake: Prayers go Both way Auntie, You and Your SIGNIFICANT Other are in Mine as well!!!:amen: Love You Tia, James and Y.:thumb:

Thanks J & Y, did I read somewhere that you won for plant of the month?/I know tired/and you sound very very tired./get some rest/grace

Gday looking good nice work,was looking at ur clones wen i do clones i always cut back half of leaves. This usually helps losing water through the leaves during respiration.It aint Mandatory but with a bit of bottom heat you will brain em.Bottom heat helps the roots develop faster.Good luck and heavy yields to u .

Back
Top Bottom