My First Grow Trainwreck Big Bud Lemon Shunk

good tip gracey gonna go find me some road kill right now! gotta be cheaper then those carbon filters. you real;y are frugal:)

Rainwater_7_20_001.JPG
Rainwater_7_20_004.JPG
:party::adore::adore:Rain, Rain, came today:yahoo:Thank you lord for the water your provided today/grace

I've yet to meet this THEsa you speak of, is he your tonto, to your loneranger? I will have to search him out on his journal. Jo should know better. Talk at ya later OMM/GRACE

Hi Grace. THsea is a brilliant you man (25yrs) that wanted to learn growing from me. Did he ever! He has his own garden and Journal now. Age means nothing to us now...he is my best friend. He learned to make and repair Flutes from a master in Boston. In fact he could work anywhere...he is a master himself. He was born here in Hi. Ask him ANY chemical formula and he can tell it to you verbatim and what drugs it would conflict with. He has Crohn's Disease and MMJ helps him.

Night J & Y, yeah, I'm exhausted too, time to hit the sack, I think I will not be posting as much as I have, I'ts been taking away from housework and yardwork, anyway, rain came today, temps down, can go outside and work in yard, watching motherinlaw wkend, so I'll talk to you early part of week/grace

Yeah, this site can be distracting. When I first joined, I stayed on here for hours at a time. Your baby boy so reminds me of Lucifer. I cried so bad when I gave him away.

Next, time to clean upstairs which I am now dedicating all of upstairs just for my grow, S doesn't go up their unless he's checking on the babies. He told me he was proud of me. Aww, anyway, here's some pictures of my finished products now in curing jars. Oh, and here'a Aunt Grace's unsolicitated Tip of the Day: Those canning jars in pictures were purchased at the local close out store, they are Ball pint jars, came with lids, one dozen for $6.00, the larger Quart jars were about 2 dollars more, anyway, now is time to stock up on these as we are in canning season and will not draw attention to yourself because everyone's getting ready to can soon. That's my Tip of the Day,
my next grow journal will be called Aunt Grace's Frugal Grow, I will journal all my expenses and costs.
curing_003.JPG
prior to cure jar
curing_012.JPG
2 ounce nugget dried down to 1/2 oz with stem still on
curing_018.JPG
Trainwreck large jar has 1 1/2 ounces total 2 oz from 2 plants.
Big Bang or Big Bomb, I'm confused, 2 plants 1 1/2 oz total
Lemon Shunk 1/2 ounce.
Plus remember, I still have the original plants back in flower growing out lower buds, I'd say another ounce possibly, for a total grow of 5 ounces 5 plants./Thank you for reading my journal/grace

I still have my vanilla kush and autodiesel flowering for another 5 weeks or so, plus the clones, so I think I will finish this journal when those plants are harvested what do you guys think? Yes, or, comments, rants, anything?/grace

you can keep this one ,start another or post on mine! I will be where ever you grow!:)
I still have my vanilla kush and autodiesel flowering for another 5 weeks or so, plus the clones, so I think I will finish this journal when those plants are harvested what do you guys think? Yes, or, comments, rants, anything?/grace

I agree with fish cake!

Thanks Fish and T.G. I have two seeds I have not tried yet, they are Devils Harvest Strawberry sour diesel Feminised, and a Free seed from Reserva Privada Sour Kush (Fem), they are Herbie's seeds (FREE SEEDS PLEASE), any thoughts, questions, comments, have you tried any of these strains/grace

I got to get my grow groove on first, tequila shot anyone? Right now, I'm gonna go and start the germination right now, (before the husband comes back and says "NO'",:rofl: I'll start a new grow named Aunt Grace's Frugal Grow. Now, can anyone tell me how to start another Journal. I gotta go have that shot of Tequila, they got the news going on the Threatre Massacre, and it's freaking me out./grace

I got to get my grow groove on first, tequila shot anyone? Right now, I'm gonna go and start the germination right now, (before the husband comes back and says "NO'",:rofl: I'll start a new grow named Aunt Grace's Frugal Grow. Now, can anyone tell me how to start another Journal. I gotta go have that shot of Tequila, they got the news going on the Threatre Massacre, and it's freaking me out./grace

Yeah, that was really messed up about the theater shooting, just don't know what this world is coming to. It may just be the end of days so to speak. LOL@ hubby telling you no...You would start another one the same way you started this one unless you mean something else? Ah, tequila, you're making me want a margarita, woman. I could use a shot right about now.

Back
Top Bottom