My Introduction

Welcome to 420Mag Mark.

Very friendly bunch here, so always someone here to help but to help yourself and us, please spend a few minutes going through this post

New members

It would help your transition here: especially if you require specific help.

Also, if you are about to start or even if you already have started, let us know what your growing along with the Hows and whys....

Little tip: make a note to check people's signatures, loads of pure gold techniques and knowledge buried amongst some brilliant journals.

Have a great time.
:thumb:

Hello and welcome from BC, Canada, there are quite a few growers from your part of the globe @irie lion and @Lerugged come to mind, I'm sure there are a few others that just slip my tired mind at the moment.

Happy growing!

Welcome to the forum, (@)Smeegol is growing in SA too.
You can find lots of knowledge from him here if you want to take a look at is journal.

Happy growing to you.

Wick :morenutes:

Welcome to 420Mag Mark.

Very friendly bunch here, so always someone here to help but to help yourself and us, please spend a few minutes going through this post

New members

It would help your transition here: especially if you require specific help.

Also, if you are about to start or even if you already have started, let us know what your growing along with the Hows and whys....

Little tip: make a note to check people's signatures, loads of pure gold techniques and knowledge buried amongst some brilliant journals.

Have a great time.

WankirA. Thank you for the warm reception and advice as to signatures etc..

Welcome to the forum, (@)Smeegol is growing in SA too.
You can find lots of knowledge from him here if you want to take a look at is journal.

Happy growing to you.

Wick :morenutes:

Hey John.
Thanks for that bud.
I really appreciate your input and shall check him out and your links.! :)

Hey John.
Thanks for that bud.
I really appreciate your input and shall check him out and your links.! :)

I actually have a whole bag of Landrace Durban Poison seeds that I would like to find a phenotype in..!!

Thanks Boet..

First time i'm going to be creating my own phenotype, Will check the forum for previous articles perhaps covering this activity/procedure.
Rgds.

Thanks Bud.. :thumb:
If you need to change sex I have a couple of good journals too see. Colombian Gold Grow: Come Learn With Me How To Produce Your Own Seeds!
Edit: Have a lekker day!

Hi there! Just wanted to add my welcome. You've already received lots of good advice about other SA growers, etc. @Grandpa Tokin is a great resource when it comes to extractions. He has several really active threads that you might find interesting.

Welcome again, and good luck with your pheno hunt!

It's not often I compliment a fellow on the seed in his bag, but I'll make an exception. Wow! :D

Welcome to the forums!

Question, How does one come accross a bag o seeds like that?
Guessing this is more prevelant in your native country (am in UK - but heard 'bag seed' from US and SA now.) and doubt half the seedbanks here have as many in stock!! Lol
That bag holds so much promise....

Back
Top Bottom