The Jerky Box Project: OG Kush & Haze 2.0

Evening guys n gals.... Wee update of my garden...

Day 34/ 24/8/19

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

My apologies these plants are not 34 days old that is the next set of pics. These girls are a mix of clones I took over winter that I've been vegging and some I'll be flipping to flower end of sept.

The pic with the twisted gnarly looking stem is a WW from Seedsman that I popped on the 19dec last year on the calendar and has been through every kind of hell I could put her through, she started flowering and bout 4-5 weeks in I started revegging her and this is where she is know and she is def worthy of being turned into a mother plant....

Day34/ 24/8/19

image.jpeg

So last weekend I up-potted all the girls into 5lt bags and mixed 50% coco/perlite, 25/25 earthworm castings and compost, I added some amendments rock dust, mycrohaizal fungi and few others.

They all pushing out the 6th set of nodes and I m going to top once they reach the 10th set of nodes before I transplant into mayhaps final bags 20lt I'm thinking as I might flip these for a December ish harvest.

Reason for wanting to flip this lot sooner is I'm in limbo right now as I want to put a slightly bigger tunnel bout 10m away and across from my existing tunnel in the garden hopefully in the coming weeks.

I was gifted some genetics this weekend past which I would prefer to do in my original tunnel hence my reason wanting to flip this lot I have at the moment..

Getting a 2nd tunnel but properly covered in greenhouse plastic and covered totally both sides with a wet wall is my dream come true but the wet wall is out of my price range right now but the tunnel seems to be within grasp and I will have a made a decision to go ahead by Tuesday.

What is also exciting is I'll be trialing some genetics from a local breeder #motherlandgenetics, I'll be using a 50/50 coco mix from klassmann and I'll be using the EHG nutrient range which consists OG a 4 part series/ Grow,Bloom, Micro and Ripener.

If my piggy bank says no to the tunnel, then I'll be doing the motherland genetics indoors as I'll be moving back into my ex-room my cousin kicked me out of.... :snowboating: :thanks:
image.jpeg

I didn't tag it in the pics but the one bag has a Transkei/Pondoland in it and was the only 1 of 5 to pop thanking thee kindly @Strainyourbrain my brother...has broader leaves but that we shall see as I don't know what to expect....

Evening mr.Pennywise I trust this evening finds you well brother....:passitleft::snowboating:

Hey Smeegol....looks like the young ones are doing well my friend. Looking forward to an excellent show on them!

How did you and your mates end up enjoying the Shiva smoke from the last grow?

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom