The Jerky Box Project: OG Kush & Haze 2.0

Had taproots a popping since yesterday so I filled all the pots at added 1.5ml biobzz and 1ml calmag to 2lt water 6.3-6.5. Only 4 had no taproot but had cracked shells so I planted them as well.

So thumbs crossed....

image.png

For the 1st time that I can recall I've actually labeled/dated each and every pot, all the strains are regs except the c99berry, Alaskan purps and the GreenCake hence many pots.
The clones are 2 WW and 3 uk cheese.

Man Smeegs, you sure started a lot of Autos... Didn't know you were an Auto hobbit... Just the regular kinda hobbit I thought... LOL .. Nice Genetics... Can't wait... Green day

Evening mr.Hacks....haha, I am a bit of an auto hobbit I won't lie.... :laugh:, these are all photos which are popping, 10 nicest in the tunnel and the rest will be potted.

The luckystar, Blitzspear and bushfire all regs I'll be cloning to make some seeds of each, apparently the c99berrys are throwing out nanas on everyone so I'll be potting those those instead would hate an infected tunnel.
I have 10 reg autos which I didn't pot today as I ran out of time so they'll be going down tomorrow, that's a cross I made from KushVonStitch reg X Kush both auto. Never got round to trying out the seeds as should be a heavy indica cross..

Man I am glad to hear some others are using regulars, here in the States everyone wants clones,clones,clones, Fems,Fems,Fems... I absolutely love growing regulars, and hope it catches on more.. You can mostly only get GREAT genetics in Regulars, they don't even bother trying to Feminize them... Green one bro.... and to all

Looking good with all those pots lined up Smeegs :tommy: that’s a big seed run!!

Man I am glad to hear some others are using regulars, here in the States everyone wants clones,clones,clones, Fems,Fems,Fems... I absolutely love growing regulars, and hope it catches on more.. You can mostly only get GREAT genetics in Regulars, they don't even bother trying to Feminize them... Green one bro.... and to all

Regs are the way to go mr.Hacker, I got some landrace so maby find a long lost winner out of that who knows....haha morning brother...

Looking good with all those pots lined up Smeegs :tommy: that’s a big seed run!!

Cheers boet ya they all regs part from 3 strains, the ama-d I want seeds from cause I've only seen good of their genetics but the one I'm excited about is the bushfire OG as there's a mulberry colored pheno that showed itself that a guy had mid-summer last year no cold temps or anything..

For the 1st time that I can recall I've actually labeled/dated each and every pot,
:thumb::woohoo:Way to go , I am so negligent and regret when I fail to do this, a lot of my jars are just cannabis :rofl::rofl:because what strain it is-is lost ? by finish time.-- Stopping and taking time to document is on my need to improve list.:bongrip:

:thumb::woohoo:Way to go , I am so negligent and regret when I fail to do this, a lot of my jars are just cannabis :rofl::rofl:because what strain it is-is lost ? by finish time.-- Stopping and taking time to document is on my need to improve list.:bongrip:

I'd hazard a guess we similiar mr.Dynamo.... :laugh: I said bit earlier this week bout labeling the 30 clones still need to get there.

Good Morning all @:420: . I'm a Saffa all my life, lived in Vergennes,V.T. at a summer resort on Lake Champlain for bout 5 years and ski resorts during the winter, loved my time there, the sights, the places, the people I met OH WOW, but V.T. stole my heart cause of Autum colors. Been a hectic boozer since my teens, been sober for 1 year 2w now. Diagnosed with degenerative disc disease in my lower spine and the start of oysters that area too. Had 1st back op Nov 2014, started working (chicken farmer ) June 2015 by dec 2015 started getting really sore again so went for check up and doc said it was inflammation from scar tissue. My pharmaceutical intake grew ridiculous then I was prescribed OxyContin 40mg or 2 dependent on pain. Mood swings, anger and depression all this time, no thanks. Left the farm in my brothers hands due to no manual labor and carried on with my passion which is cooking for people. Busy building a food trailer "10 piece cutlery " but she is now on hold....

The Jerkey Box reference is cause it's similiar to a diy biltong/jerky box dryer.

Strain: Og Kush - Dinafem - 2mnths and7 days
Haze 2.0 -Dinafem - not planted yet
DP bag seed - no info
DFID ( da f..x I do ) +- 3 mnths I think. For trial and error.

Original Box. 420mm by 520mm by 1m h. Went in my cupboard due to stealth reasons.
Fan: 41 CFm comp fan. Digital timer.
4 - 23 w actual.
using for og at moment.
Soil- 3 part organic compost ( nothing special )
2 part worm castings.
1 part perlite.

New Box completed today. Upper compartment -veg/flower and lower compartment- veg only 620mm high.
1.2m wide, 2m high and 600mm deep. 0.86ft square total. Analogue timer
Fans: 3 comp 91 CFm and 1 comp CFm 119 and 24 inch oscillating fan and a big stationary fan for open door flow. Really hot here.
Veg lights: 6 23w actual, space for 10 total and 2 fans down there.
Flower lights: 2 100w led lamps actual 6400k. Cool white
1 85w CFL actual 6400k. Cool white.
4 50w actual 2800k. Warm white.
Soil as above.

Only have the 85w and 2 50w in at moment to figure out temps.

Tent arriving in cpl weeks.

800/800/180.
1 400w magnetic ballast
1 birding reflector small
1 HPS bulb
1 Extractor fan 100mm- 175m-3/h
1 ducting 102mm-10m
1 Carbon Filter 100 times 200mm/500mm/3/h
1 analogue timer.

Nutrients:

Seagro- seaweed/ fish emulsion.
Nitrosol- blood/bonemeal emulsion.
Biobizz grow and bloom.

Soil ammendmants to make own soil( haven't started yet )
Dolomite lime
Powdered kelp meal
Rock phosphate
Turbo grow rock dust
Crustacean meal, shrimps in the freezer...:tokin::tokin: not a fishy fan, but will take 1 for the girls...:bravo:

Also mycoroot, pH pen and hygrometer.

I know my lights ain't the greatest but I'm learning hence the tent as I'd like to have a perpetual going as I'm catering for family members as well.
My brother- chronic stress and arthritis.
Sister in law - Crohns Disease.

Looking to do Led one day as you can't grow without trying out an led...:clap::cheesygrinsmiley:
And saving up for a magical butter machine...

Apologies for the ramble, happens often when I'm on edibles- chocolate chunk and pecan nut homemade.
Now to figure out how to load pics as its eluding me....:Namaste:
Wow Smeegs I've been so busy, :sorry: I've been meaning to check out you journal :reading420magazine: :nomo: so I'll take a quick walk through to catch up :thumb:

" we swears to serve the master of the precious.We will swear on the ... on the precious"
Wees made ittsss...
Ahh :rofl: love this man, I'm a big fan of LOTR and The Hobbit :thumb:

Man Smeegs, you sure started a lot of Autos... Didn't know you were an Auto hobbit... Just the regular kinda hobbit I thought... LOL .. Nice Genetics... Can't wait... Green day
I thought Smeegol was a "River Folk" and closely related to the hobbitses :rofl:

What's up Mr. Smeegs :ciao: got any more pics of that pretty green house tunnel of yours :yummy:

Morning mr.Mocha yip yip I do apologise, been crazy week helping my brother pack up his house as they moving to the UK tomorrow so I've been bit all over the place, had a bunch of seeds pop so they be on day 4 today.

But scouts honor I'll have some pics up end of play today....haha

Looking top notch there, curious to see how the Ama stuff does. He doesn't have a big setup for pheno hunting / breeding but some nice looking bud shots.

Im also curious as heard some good smoke reports from a cpl Jozi folk who have grown ama-d....

Smeegs.........

Evening mr.Hacks ....

My life is slowly returning to sensibility.....haha, cousin has moved out and my brother and family have arrived safely in the uk.... :woohoo:

So I took all the clones outside today for a shave, trim and haircut but I didn't take any pics as I popped out for awhile earlier today and it was darkening by the time I got home got a cpl left to do tomorrow.

image.jpeg

Got a bit more space in there now thank goodness....

85% of the seeds I dropped have all germinated and are officially 6 days old today.
4/5 Transkei didn't germinate and the 3/3 bushfire OG never popped either sadly, Iuckily im able to get some clones of the bushfire OG closer to summer time...

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Had 1 seed pop out 2 stems/plant....
Alaskan Purple...

image.jpg

Cute ain't they, doubt they can co-exist like that in a larger pot so will snip the weakest tomorrow I reckon....

The tunnel has come along nicely, between the cuzz and myself we managed to get all 10 holes dug, still need to go abit deeper for my liking but will get there looking at approx 300lt/80gal.
Next objective after that is to get that soil sifted and working towards a soil mix as per mr.Hacks recipe which I believe will work well in my favor I hope..

image.jpeg

Again apologies for the infrequent updates but I aim to improve that as new week, new beginnings...:snowboating:

The tunnel has come along nicely, between the cuzz and myself we managed to get all 10 holes dug, still need to go abit deeper for my liking but will get there looking at approx 300lt/80gal.
Next objective after that is to get that soil sifted and working towards a soil mix as per mr.Hacks recipe which I believe will work well in my favor I hope..

image.jpeg
Loving the table buddy ol pal.. Man that dirt is harsh looking... Make sure to PM me so we might be able to exchange email addys.. I have much to tell you, but would like to do so in a more private and site friendly manner... Until then Green days Smeegs.. And to all..

Back
Top Bottom