The Jerky Box Project: OG Kush & Haze 2.0

Loving the table buddy ol pal.. Man that dirt is harsh looking... Make sure to PM me so we might be able to exchange email addys.. I have much to tell you, but would like to do so in a more private and site friendly manner... Until then Green days Smeegs.. And to all..

Will do so mr.Hacks and green days to ya brother... :snowboating:

:thumb::theband::slide:Hi Mister :woohoo: ramping up :yahoo: summer will be there before you know it:slide:

Morning mr.Dynamo yip yip time is fast approaching brother, rather excited for this summer..:nervous-guy::thumb::woohoo:

Good morning @Master Of None i see ya brother.....haha, you always following my adventures yet I don't think we have ever shared a cpl words, I'm not really a man of many words but mr.Derbybud once remarked wondering if I normally have a grin plastered across my mug and that I do.... :snowboating::passitleft:
Hi Smeegol. I have been following your adventures for so long, I guess I didn't even realize that we have never talked.

I have to say, your tunnel project keeps my mind excited. You have really done a good job there.

Blessings to you sir!

Hi Smeegol. I have been following your adventures for so long, I guess I didn't even realize that we have never talked.

I have to say, your tunnel project keeps my mind excited. You have really done a good job there.

Blessings to you sir!
Looking good in there Smeegs, as always :thumb: and man I love that tunnel :hug: I've gotta get me one :love:

Thank you gentleman it warms the cockles to hear ya say that....
And :welcome: to any new folk who stumble upon my adventures...haha

So I snipped all the girls today and have switched to 18/6 light schedule so waiting till 10pm to make sure the timer is set correctly....
The seedlings are all doing fine although bout 2pm we had rather hectic gale force winds so I moved them indoors partially in sunshine throughout the rest of the afternoon, we normally have rough August winds but they've come early this year might by 2 weeks...

I need to make a conscious attempt at going into town tomorrow as I have a parcel waiting for me which I forgot about.

Evening brother Smeegs! Good looking seedlings, they're off to a banging start. Those holes you and your cuz dug are gnarly and 300L should get you some monsters in that tunnel. Man i'm itching for summer to come! :tommy::passitleft:
hope you're having a killer week so far. Take it easy

Evening all I hope you have all had a pleasant weekend... :snowboating:

So the seedlings are all 12 days old today minus a straggler or 3....

C99/Blue....

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpg

All uniform so far, no discrepancies yet.

Alaskan Purple....

image.jpg
image.jpg

#alaskan2 has a weird deformation where she dosent seem to have a growth tip coming up the centre at all.

#alaskan1 is doing fine..

Transkei.

image.jpg
image.jpg

#transkei1 is also lacking a main apical stem.

#transkei2 is doing fine, nice thin leaves.

Been missing ya Mr Smeegs, how's life treating you?

Me, I'm doing pretty good.

Hey brother Smeegs! Hope you're doing well.
Those seedlings are looking great. Good thing you tagged them all with so many genetics around.
Those ones without their main apical stems are super weird, iv'e seen it here on 420 before but not experienced it myself.
Hope you have a lekka long weekend! :passitleft:

Can't remember, did you pop any of those Motherland beans?
Iv'e been keeping an eye on their instagram and i'm well impressed and looking forward to running their beans this summer.

Been missing ya Mr Smeegs, how's life treating you?

Me, I'm doing pretty good.

Evening mr.Wick I am alive believe it or not, just finding it difficult to get back into my rhythm in run up to summer. But so far so good going on a bit of a road trip tomorrow to pick some items for the garden and my soil build..

I hope this evening finds you well brother and a blessed weekend ahead... :snowboating::passitleft:

Hey brother Smeegs! Hope you're doing well.
Those seedlings are looking great. Good thing you tagged them all with so many genetics around.
Those ones without their main apical stems are super weird, iv'e seen it here on 420 before but not experienced it myself.
Hope you have a lekka long weekend! :passitleft:

It's the first time I've kept track/labels on the seedlings brother...haha, I tend to lose track of what I've got going but not this season..
The 1 Alaskan Purp with the funny apical has pushed out a spastic branch/leaf so far but I like the little beastie so she's riding all the way.

Can't remember, did you pop any of those Motherland beans?
Iv'e been keeping an eye on their instagram and i'm well impressed and looking forward to running their beans this summer.

I haven't dropped any motherland yet as thought they sent me someone else's order -

Killer Jedi
Purple Jellybean
Southcoast OG

But I'm heading to Durbs next weekend and will be meeting up with motherland on Saturday so will see what's up.... But you damn right bout their genetics as I've been seeing some killer pics coming through on motherland fb page.

May you all have a blessed weekend....:party:

Hey brother Smeegs, hope you had a lekka weekend and good start to the week. :passitleft:
But I'm heading to Durbs next weekend and will be meeting up with motherland on Saturday so will see what's up.... But you damn right bout their genetics as I've been seeing some killer pics coming through on motherland fb page.
Man that's cool! Is it his own breading knowledge or has he got someone breading for him? Give him a heads up there's some 420mag members keen on journaling his genetics...:nomo:;)

Hey brother Smeegs, hope you had a lekka weekend and good start to the week. :passitleft:

Man that's cool! Is it his own breading knowledge or has he got someone breading for him? Give him a heads up there's some 420mag members keen on journaling his genetics...:nomo:;)
It's his own breeding knowledge brother as he mentioned on Saturday, and motherland genetics has offered to send 2 growers of my choice a pack each to journal on here, I know you would be def up for this and will blow it out the water as I can see the itch....haha
I'll leave it up to you to choose the 2nd person to journal it here on 420mag brother Irie, let me know the deets and I'll arrange to have it sent out to you guys.... :snowboating:

And thanking thee kindly #motherland genetics for an awsome opportunity to show local is lekker....

It's his own breeding knowledge brother as he mentioned on Saturday, and motherland genetics has offered to send 2 growers of my choice a pack each to journal on here, I know you would be def up for this and will blow it out the water as I can see the itch....haha
I'll leave it up to you to choose the 2nd person to journal it here on 420mag brother Irie, let me know the deets and I'll arrange to have it sent out to you guys.... :snowboating:
And thanking thee kindly #motherland genetics for an awsome opportunity to show local is lekker....
:slide::yahoo::slide: Mannnn that has me stoked!
Sorry for only getting back to you now brother it's been a crazy week.
I'm in and will send you a dm tonight with the deets and the other lucky grower! I'll be able to run his beans inside & out.
Thanks for keeping me in mind brother, i appreciate it - and will return the favour in the near future.
Hope you're having an easy week so far! :passitleft:

:thumb: :slide::thedoubletake: :woohoo: I am stoked for you, way cool. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom