NDW's New and Improved Hydro Grow

Hey guys! starting my first hydro gro using five gallon bucket with six inch pot cut in the top.I have an aquarium airstone in the bottom of the bucket for oxygen .My question is are the roots supossed to be submerged in the nutes.does anyone know how to set up a hydro gro using household products? I'M trying to keep my overhead really low!!

dude, get a hydro bucket, only costs 50 bux,
trying to build one costs about the same if not MORE!

haha, let me explain... see i bought one for 50 dollars
-
it consists of 4 gallon resevoir bucket,
another (smaller) 2 gallon bucket
a round dripper
18 inch plastic pipe
small clear hose
water level indicator
and water pump

and spend an additional like 50 bux on GOOD nutrients
you put the smaller bucket inside the bigger bucket, so one bucket sit's inside the bigger bucket and sits directly on top of the nutrient solution... then there is a plastic pipe that goes into a small hole on the small bucket so it fits perfectly and the pipe goes into the solution, and a little hose runs thru the pipe... and the hose connects to a small pump that make bubbles, and also that hose is connect to a dripper that also runs thru that pipe, and makes a circle around your plant.... and the point is:
The pump, pumps bubbles and runs water to the dripper that drips drips drips all day, and it drips the solution..... and that's pretty much it.:cheesygrinsmiley: :bongrip:

SMOKEY40 said:
Hey guys! starting my first hydro gro using five gallon bucket with six inch pot cut in the top.I have an aquarium airstone in the bottom of the bucket for oxygen .My question is are the roots supossed to be submerged in the nutes.does anyone know how to set up a hydro gro using household products? I'M trying to keep my overhead really low!!

Did you look at my setup, it's all homemade and only cost me about $50 with the airstone, pump and res. Yes the roots hang in the water you want the water to come up to just under your net pot or whatever you have your plants in.

ouch man sorry about the mishap, hope these plants get at least some healthy decent clones. Lol, I'll bet you'll be a little more cautious and careful next time huh?

Bought some clones at the dispensary today. I bought 2 clones of GrandDaddy Purple and 2 clones of Trainwreck. I will veg all 4 in soil then pick the two stongest and keep them as my mother plants and flower the other two outside. That way I'll always have plenty of clones for indoor and outdoor grows. I'll get pics of them later, way too stoned, the clones aren't all I picked up at the dispensary. lol :bong: This is the only one, of the 5 strains I bought today, that I have been able to smoke yet. I made it through one bowl of this stuff(splitting it with my wife lol) and I am totally fucked up.

Back
Top Bottom