NDW's New and Improved Hydro Grow

I picked up of two of those lights from HD today. Works great.

Ok so I think my plants are toast. On Sunday I changed the water in my hydro and the water was a littl extra cold so I turned the water heater up so that it would heat it up a little faster. Well, I forgot to turn it off untill Thursday I go in there and the Sativa plant is looking kinda droopy. So I decide to check on the water and it is hot, almost hottub hot. So basically I cooked the roots for 5 days. Yesterday the Indica still seemed to be fine but the Sativa was looking worse, today they are both looking like crap. I hope they will pull through but I doubt it. These plants are tough, but not that tough. That means I just wasted the last 3 months of growing. Fuck!!! I finally get some females again, after way too many males, and now this shit happens.

:trance:

I have done stoner mistakes like that before, now I leave my pack of cigs or my keys,cellphone or whatever on top of what I have to turn off so its harder to forget.
I left the waterpump on my ebb n flow run nonstop fo two days before because I made a stoner mistake and forgot.
Shit happens just learn from it.:peace:
I do or at least try.

Thanks urdedpal, that's a good idea.

As for the plants today they are just getting worse and worse. The leaves are all starting to curl up and their smell has changed from a fruity skunk to the smell of hay slowly rotting. I think that what I'm going to do is give it another day or two to see if they will turn around. If not, then I'm going to try chopping it down to the last two nodes and try to reveg them. Hopefully there is enough surviving root to support that much of the plant. Wish me luck.

:peace:

^^Sounds good homie, you do that and tell us the out come^^

Fuckin sucks bro, a whole grow screwed up cuz of one little stupid mistake like that... Let's just hope your reveg idea works..

urdedpal said:
Take clone too, it might work it might not but its worth a try

Yeah it's definitely worth a shot. Thanks again bro. I love the Super Silver and I don't have anymore seeds of that strain so it would be really nice if I could get a clone off her.

^:rofl: :rofl: :cheesygrinsmiley: i was thinkin the exact same thing

Alright, followed urdedpal's advice, so if it doesn't work out I can blame him. lol j/k I chopped the plant way back for reveg and took a total of 18 clones. :peace:

damn that's tough bro. You should get some nice clones outta 18 cut for sure. I would have cut some of those fan leaves in half ( the leaves themselves) this way your clones will concentrate more on developing roots. I would actually cut some of the leaves totally off towards the base on some of the more leafy ones. Good luck man, I hope it works out for ya!

good luck

Back
Top Bottom