NDW's New and Improved Hydro Grow

Time for updates again. The plants are getting nice and big and budding out like crazy. Very happy with these two girls.

DSCF70541.jpg

DSCF70651.jpg

DSCF70551.jpg

DSCF70561.jpg

In this shot you can see both my beautiful girls and in the bottom right you can see the ugly duckling. Just does not want to be healthy. I've tried. She isn't gettin worse just not better. I think I might try potting her in soil and put her outside when I put the other seedlings out, and re-veg her till then. Anyone here ever moved a plant from hydro to soil? Not exactly worried about it, I mean she's a piece of shit that won't yield me anything in her current condition anyways, so where's the risk? lol

DSCF70571.jpg

And final shot. These are my 4 seedlings for my outdoor grow. They are doing well and fully healthy. I know the center front pot is pathetic (it's an icing jar with holes in the bottom lol) but it's just for a couple weeks and I was out of small pots.

DSCF70661.jpg

:peace:

its lookin good man

Lookin good as always NoDirt.

Anyone have any experience with having transplanted from hydro to soil? I know kinda strange. I just think this little sickly plant of mine might do better in soil. I think it would be ok, as long as I fan the roots as I fill in the soil. So if anyone can help that would be great. If not, well then I'll let you all know how it goes. lol

Ok thanks for the answers all. :laughtwo:

Haven't updated in a while and they have grown quite a bit in the last 8 days, and I changed the water/nutes today so I thought now would be a good time to share. They are both budding up very nicely and simply drenched in trichromes.

First a group shot. That little one is fully flowering who knows what it will do though still pretty ugly even though it's gotten alot of new healthy leaves.

DSCF71021.jpg

You can see my indica is doing very well.

DSCF70941.jpg

DSCF70971.jpg

DSCF71071.jpg

DSCF71081.jpg

My sativa is doing wonderful as well. Quite a bit taller than the indica as should be expected.

DSCF70951.jpg

DSCF70981.jpg

And here is a shot of one of the 4 babies for the outdoor grow. They all look about the same so I wont' bother posting more than one. lol

DSCF71181.jpg

great progress right there

hope everything works out as it should and keep us updated i love seeing these plants

Thanks for the comments everyone. I love going out there and checking on them but I'm getting more and more excited about this outdoor grow.

I am excited about the outdoor grow too. I have never done it except for spreading a few bagseeds around. I wonder if any grew.

Just finished replacing the lights in my veg cabinet with 2 1000watt floods. Needless to say it's a bit brighter in there. lol I'll get pics up of it later.

By the way if anyone is in the market for a veg lighting system these are a great deal. Uses 100watt of electricity, puts out 10,500 lumens (the same as a 150watt Metal Halide) and you have none of the heat problems. And home depot is selling them for $50 a piece including bulb.

Ok I went and took pictures after all. First the new light setup.

Here is the top. Those are the balasts mounted to the outside. I just cut holes through the sheet of plywood to mount them

DSCF71371.jpg

Then here is the outside. I know they are kind of high up but I don't think that there is any shortage of light, and they'll get alot bigger soon.

DSCF71431.jpg

Now for the fun part, I had all my old fluoros lying around so i decided to bring them into my flowering chamber and turn off the HPS for a bit so I could take some shots without the crappy HPS lighting. Great for plants horrible for pictures. So here are a bunch of bud and plant shots that I took, even one thrown in of the runt.

DSCF71471.jpg

DSCF71481.jpg

DSCF71511.jpg

DSCF71521.jpg

DSCF71621.jpg

DSCF71631.jpg

DSCF71681.jpg

Back
Top Bottom