Need help with purchasing seeds

Crop King Seeds also takes cards, and is also a sponsor here.

seeing as how you're in Canada, Montreal Cannabis seeds has been great for me. Fast delivery, good selection
they even sent me a Christmas present of 3 free seeds this year lol
they take CC

Seedsman takes credit card. Sucky thing is that they offer discounts for almost every other payment method except credit card. Oh well, still great prices and lots to choose from.

ya not a fan of crap kings stuff ,seedsman a lot of there stuff isalways sold out ya man trying some hso green crack always wanted to try that gem ..just checked out montreal cannabis seeds not enough breeders ..running a little late this year ...thanks guys for helping

Dinafem takes a cc and they have some real winners.
Also Ace if you're into stuff that's a step outside the mainstream
Both smaller breeders as opposed to ginormous seedbanks -but more than enough to keep a person happy there for a long time.

Not a sponsor but most of my seeds have come from True North seed bank if you're in Canada. Great international selection and monthly freebies too. In Ontario my seeds are there in 3 days, discreet packaging.

They used to be a sponsor here but there was a big shit-show due to major problems with orders- apparently mainly due to mismanagement and incompetence more than anything.
Not sure if they got canned or simply 'not asked back'.
Maybe straightened out their operation by now though.

iv heard some bad reviews about true north seed bank in the past ...just wondering guy cavallero r u experienced grower or new at the hobby ...
I guess the past is in the past. I've never had an issue with them, and in fact when i had autos not perform correctly, they replaced my entire order. Not a seasoned veteran, just going on my past years experience.

past years lol wondering man if any outdoor strains you have liked ,,last sept was very humid got some bud rot in Ontario pain in the ass that stuff is what a waste

I’m also a fan, so far, of True North. I’ve done both of my orders within the past six months, last one was a week ago. Ordered on Monday, arrived on Saturday. I ordered from them the first time because they took PayPal, which they no longer seem to be doing. Order this time was credit card, only problem was my bank denying the charge the first time. Second time went through fine.

past years lol wondering man if any outdoor strains you have liked ,,last sept was very humid got some bud rot in Ontario pain in the ass that stuff is what a waste
I'm strictly indoor, not an outdoor guy, but Flytier is and he's jonesing to get back outside. Check his deal out, he's east coast of Canada, he's used to humid moist air. If it were Me, I'd do a classic like White widow or ATF that likes the cooler more moist climate.

I had my first contact with a rep from True North today and have to say I was quite disappointed. My local supplier sold some Thc Bomb from Bomb Seed and I only had 2 of 5 germinate. Every other supplier that I have used would have been concerned with a germination rate that low so I went in to tell them. They let me know that the seed came from True North so I sent them a note and certainly wasnt looking for a guarantee. I got a bunch of legal crap and a pat on the head. Seems that the next time I am driving past on my way to toronto, I might have to drop in and let them know in person how much their customer service stinks

That's always shitty but due to the nature of the beast sold as a souvenir they aren't responsible for them. Now my co growers choice would have 100% replaced them

Back
Top Bottom