Can't order using debit cards etc

how do you live without a bank account ? how can you get paypal without a bank account or credit card ?

if it comes to it you can buy bitcoin at an exchange and transfer it. there are a number of shawalla type pop up exchanges doing that sort of thing local.

Anyone that can help me would be appreciated. I've been looking for hours for ways to purchase seeds from every site imaginable. Problem is I can't use my debit card for bitcoin and I don't have a bank account. Basically just PayPal and a prepaid debit card.
Cali connection seeds just got their card system up. If you're in the USA give them a try. Not to mention they have fire genetics!

You can mail a money order to @SeedsMan -Order your seeds-send the money order,and let them know it's on the way (they'll hold your order for you)-adds a little time to the order,but works like a charm.
Not sure where you are,but here you can get money orders at 7-11 for $2.00
You have to pay cash for the M.O. amount,so have $$ with you.

**edit** How do you have a debit card without a bank account? never mind,I re-read it

how do you live without a bank account ? how can you get paypal without a bank account or credit card ?

if it comes to it you can buy bitcoin at an exchange and transfer it. there are a number of shawalla type pop up exchanges doing that sort of thing local.
You can mail a money order to @SeedsMan -Order your seeds-send the money order,and let them know it's on the way (they'll hold your order for you)-adds a little time to the order,but works like a charm.
Not sure where you are,but here you can get money orders at 7-11 for $2.00
You have to pay cash for the M.O. amount,so have $$ with you.

**edit** How do you have a debit card without a bank account? never mind,I re-read it
Do you know if you can wire with western union?

Negotory Red Rider

Trading seeds is not allowed here, or even discussing it

Still a federal crime....so...there's that

Most sellers don't use PayPal unless you contact them directly and ask. Because apparently its against PayPal TOS and they remove accounts it reported.

I've come to realize that I'm gonna have to send a money order in. It says you can pay by wire transfer but western union and money gram are the only way I know of. I'm just happy that my fiancee gave me the green light to order. It's funny because she used to be a major PH then had a daughter and said no more smoking but each day she's starting to check my plants with me and she's even coming on this site saying " oooo thats a pretty one and I should grow this one or that one. and just 2 weeks ago she wouldn't allow me to order and didn't care about the plants growth. She's a keeper.

You might find a breeder here to sell you some beans over PayPal. I'm sure most would probably do it for shipping costs just to see how a batch turned out. Is that allowed here? I'd love to see what some guys have got. I'd sooner pay a passionate grower than a bank.
Man that would be awesome if I could but I'm just doing the money order thing tomorrow morning. Happy 4th of July

Back
Top Bottom