Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

I like the increased focus/concentration and its mood elevating effects. It would be good to golf on. There is no heaviness to it and it tastes like earthy fuel with a slightly sweet after taste. It yields very well and is potent. 1 negative is it did throw a few late naners. I found 7 seeds in the carnival. I may grow some out, it may end up being a happy accident.

Carnival x ASD? I'd smoke that ... :bongrip:

Hey Van, yeah she's a beauty. I've tried to buy seeds twice but always cancelled because of the bank not taking MasterCards. I can't find the couple strains I want at the same seedbank. With this cobbing thing I am shifting my focus to more sativas now that the wife really loves the cob tests she's had. She came to me last night wanting to know if I had anymore samples and that was for Carnival!! That made my day. She couldn't tolerate Devil's Carnival smoked but she's in love with eating the carnival cobs. I've been making myself like indicas for her sake but I've always preferred sativas.

Yeah Gray, that sounds like a good match. I will be growing some out for sure.

Hey Van, yeah she's a beauty. I've tried to buy seeds twice but always cancelled because of the bank not taking MasterCards. I can't find the couple strains I want at the same seedbank. With this cobbing thing I am shifting my focus to more sativas now that the wife really loves the cob tests she's had. She came to me last night wanting to know if I had anymore samples and that was for Carnival!! That made my day. She couldn't tolerate Devil's Carnival smoked but she's in love with eating the carnival cobs. I've been making myself like indicas for her sake but I've always preferred sativas.

Yeah Gray, that sounds like a good match. I will be growing some out for sure.
I am thinking about making some S1s from her. Just up-potted her last night and she doesn't look like it bothered her a bit.

@Van Stank I have seen some critical reviews on sensi lately, however one person on another forum said he purchased the NL from them and was glad he did. Went on to brag about the strain a bit, so I will be interested in your overall opinion about them when they are done.

I have several breeders NL, Dr Atomic, Peakseeds, JOTI, Joey Weed, Ice River Genetics, Southern Oregon seeds to name a few. Pretty much anyone who I heard some good things about.

But in the end I am looking for a NL that lives up to what I recall from back in the day. Please keep me in the loop as to how yours progress.

Thanks

I can definitely do that. I won't have a baseline to compare it with unfortunately. I have never tried NL so it will have a fresh slate. Its interesting....I am loving doing this perpetual with dropping new seeds every 2-3 weeks, but I was talking with Ms Stank a night or two ago and I told her after we run 20-30 strains I want to switch it up to doing runs of the same strain from different breeders. So for NL, I have Nirvana, Canuk, Sensi and a couple others.....take a cycle and grow a few plants out from different breeders and actually compare them. When done with that strain, switch to another one. Hell do two strains at once. I have 4 or 5 versions on several different strains......how similar or different are they really.

I hate doing the same thing over and over so I think that will be a nice change of pace from the perpetual when I grow ready for a change.

I can definitely do that. I won't have a baseline to compare it with unfortunately. I have never tried NL so it will have a fresh slate. Its interesting....I am loving doing this perpetual with dropping new seeds every 2-3 weeks, but I was talking with Ms Stank a night or two ago and I told her after we run 20-30 strains I want to switch it up to doing runs of the same strain from different breeders. So for NL, I have Nirvana, Canuk, Sensi and a couple others.....take a cycle and grow a few plants out from different breeders and actually compare them. When done with that strain, switch to another one. Hell do two strains at once. I have 4 or 5 versions on several different strains......how similar or different are they really.

I hate doing the same thing over and over so I think that will be a nice change of pace from the perpetual when I grow ready for a change.

Thank you,

I do some of the same, can't tell you how many different Afghani seeds I have. LOL

I'm dunking veg plants so I thought I'd throw up a few pics.

Bubba Hash day day 49. This is the 1st time I've gotten resin on the big fans on this girl.

Malawi x Panama day 53. She's a big eater.

Purple sherb day 48

Grand Daddy Purple day 23

Gorilla Glue 4 day 23

So beautiful neiko! :adore:

I love the way DBHBB grown plants, when doing their best (as neiko’s always are..), have the appearance that so much oil (frost) is being produced that the buds are overflowing and raining trichs down all over the rest of the plant. It’s like a volcano effect. No room on the buds for all that frost!
:slide:

Wow, thank you Amy! I've been lucky lately.

I'm trying my 3 week old Strawberry Fields cob. I cut a .25 gram piece for smoking and 2 more .5 gram doses to eat sometime this weekend. It burns slow. The wife had 2 hits and I've had 3. There is more left than I can smoke tonight from that .25 gram sample. HB weed is smooth already but this is really incredible at how smooth and pleasant the smoke is. You could really overdo it. I'm flying super high right now but I am very functional. My brain feels like a fine tuned machine. It feels like it's working at a higher level, I can't really describe it but it's very cool. I'm running out of reasons to dry and cure traditionally now. This weed would make anyone take notice. I'm getting excited about the possibilities of experimenting with these cobs. I'll take samples of the Carnival tomorrow.

Have a good one gang, I'm going back to Wonderland.....:cool:

Back
Top Bottom