New City Grower 3.0 - Sponsored by Twilight Group Co. - Featuring the Spider9 COB LED

Re: New City Grower 3.0 - Sponsored by the Twilight Group Co. - Featuring the Spider9

Damn...the things you miss whilst mowing grass...

subb'd...and thanks for the invite mate, much appreciated...now...i'm going back a page, and read what you're up too...
didn't want 3rd row seats for this... :)

Re: New City Grower 3.0 - Sponsored by the Twilight Group Co. - Featuring the Spider9

I gotta agree...your tent shot looks like something out of Silent Running. Bruce Dern was cool in that flick. :cool:

Hey mate, WOW!

Nice Light...night friends with benefits...

:goodjob: well done mate, you deserve it.

I can wait to see what you do with these now mate, congratulations again! :)

Can you explain to me which is the stated wattage and what is the actual wattage used??? Did you already have the meters to test all of these numbers? I'm won't mention any other LED names but I only really know 1 and that is the only way I know to compare it to even though I do know it's kinda apples and oranges but can you tell me the difference in what I have been using and a COB... Is it just that the COB is a cluster vs a panel...:confused:
It all really looks great... also would you please remind me the size of your tent that you are currently using this light in... Keep him straight and in line Baby Girl and don't think we don't all know who is really testing this light...:;):....:circle-of-love:

Here's the link to The Twilight Group Co.

Can you explain to me which is the stated wattage and what is the actual wattage used??? Did you already have the meters to test all of these numbers? I'm won't mention any other LED names but I only really know 1 and that is the only way I know to compare it to even though I do know it's kinda apples and oranges but can you tell me the difference in what I have been using and a COB... Is it just that the COB is a cluster vs a panel...:confused:
It all really looks great... also would you please remind me the size of your tent that you are currently using this light in... Keep him straight and in line Baby Girl and don't think we don't all know who is really testing this light...:;):....:circle-of-love:

I may be able to help answer some of your questions Dennise

The total power of the LED's used in the Twilight Groups LED 810 watt Spider9 COB LED grow light is 810 watts, the total power consumption of the Twilight Groups LED 810 watt Spider9 COB LED grow light should be close to 450 watts. COB sands for Chips On Board where the LED's are in very close proximity together on the same circuit board, the difference between mounting individual conventional LED's the a circuit board but due to heat and size limitations are not able to mount them as closely together, the COB LED's are also under 1 lens giving complete spectrum coverage from 1 light source instead of each conventional LED requiring its own lens.

If you look at the photo from BAR you can see the little dots inside the lens, each is a LED

That's why he's the King.

If you look at the photo from BAR you can see the little dots inside the lens, each is a LED

Here is a photograph of the Twilight Groups LED COB LED 2nd type is FULL Spectrum with UV380nm 1PCS, IR730nm 1PCS, 6500K 2PCS, 440nm 4PCS, 460nm 6PCS, 580nm 1PCS, 610nm 1PCS, 630nm 4PCS, 660nm 10PCS. this have 30pcs diode in EACH COB LED

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2014-08-12_-_007.JPG

saw the pics and they are kicking ass!

Back
Top Bottom