New City Grower 3.0 - Sponsored by Twilight Group Co. - Featuring the Spider9 COB LED

Re: New City Grower 3.0 - Sponsored by the Twilight Group Co. - Featuring the Spider9

ok page 3 meh

Re: New City Grower 3.0 - Sponsored by the Twilight Group Co. - Featuring the Spider9

Cool!!!

Re: New City Grower 3.0 - Sponsored by Twilight Group Co. - Featuring the Spider9 COB

Awesome lights :)

Are you setting this up with a control group under "normal" lighting so a comparison of the benefits of using these lights can be made?
No but I'll compare the finished product to previous results with similar conditions other than the lighting once we complete the grow. Everything posted by me during this journal will be completely unbiased as it was asked to be by Jason of the Twilight Group Co. Ltd.. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Here is a photograph of the Twilight Groups LED COB LED 2nd type is FULL Spectrum with UV380nm 1PCS, IR730nm 1PCS, 6500K 2PCS, 440nm 4PCS, 460nm 6PCS, 580nm 1PCS, 610nm 1PCS, 630nm 4PCS, 660nm 10PCS. this have 30pcs diode in EACH COB LED

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2014-08-12_-_007.JPG

That is some light thats for sure :circle-of-love:

Re: New City Grower 3.0 - Sponsored by Twilight Group Co. - Featuring the Spider9 COB

Very cool light. I'm sure you're going to put it to use in an awesome way.
Good growing!

Ok I'm late. But isn't a girl supposed to be fashionable? :love: Subbed. Looking great so far Reg, I was just getting caught up on old 2.0 when I realized how far behind I've been with your grow lately. Congrats on the new sponsor!!
That really looks like one bad azz light. Can't wait to see the buds that thing gives you. Much love Reg + BG! :ciao:

No but I'll compare the finished product to previous results with similar conditions other than the lighting once we complete the grow. Everything posted by me during this journal will be completely unbiased as it was asked to be by Jason of the Twilight Group Co. Ltd.. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Staying on for the ride, looking forward to your results :)

As long as this plant reveals herself to be a female she'll be one of two plants we follow in this grow so she's been named; SPIDER GIRL I. The second plant was placed into the Bloom Tent Friday night and has been dubbed SPIDER GIRL II. Both plants will remain in Soda Pop Pots as this is part of my Perpetual Grow.[/SIZE][/B]

SPIDER GIRL I
(Unknown Strain) Day 49 / day 5 under 12/12

She received her 2nd feeding today:

1/2 gallon of tap water
1 tablespoon of FF Big Bloom (which is organic)
1 tablespoon of BOTANICARE Cal/Mag plus

IMG_00004372.jpg

SPIDER GIRL II, Forth Wave Street Girl (Unknown Strain) Day 96 / Day 2 under 12/12

This was the one we cut in half during veg just to see how a plant will do with a thick trunk going into bloom. I'm guessing it would have a much easier time drawing up the nutrients from the soil. I'll be feeding her nothing but Cal/Mag to compensate for the LED lighting (unless she asks for something else).

IMG_00004410.jpg

Here's a look at the air flow circulation and exhaust of the Bloom Tent.

First off, for exhaust I basically leave our tents wide open during lights on as oder isn't a concern of mines.
During lights off the system is also simple. I don't close the bottom zippers. As you can see there's a lip which prevents light leakage from coming in but not out.

IMG_00004407.jpg

IMG_00004404.jpg

I use a 6" fan along with the cooling fans inside the Spider9 COB LED for air circulation. I keep the back & top port holes open.

IMG_00004415.jpg

The back port hole is against the wall & above the lamp so there's no light leakage there.

IMG_000044181.jpg

The top port hole has a 90 degree elbow and a 6" intake fan on top of it; no light leakage there.

IMG_00004422.jpg

IMG_00004423.jpg

I've been using this simple yet effective system for over a year and have had only one Hermie.

Subscribed

Back
Top Bottom