New City Grower 3.0 - Sponsored by Twilight Group Co. - Featuring the Spider9 COB LED

Re: New City Grower 3.0 - Sponsored by Twilight Group Co. - Featuring the Spider9 COB

:yummy:

Re: New City Grower 3.0 - Sponsored by Twilight Group Co. - Featuring the Spider9 COB

Thanks for the invited brother! Can't wait to see what you can do with those intense LED's!
Good luck!
Much Love and Respect
Sphnx

Hey thanks for the invite. I'm in for sure.

Gotta be better then battling the spider mites in my Cabinet.

Onward and up.

Thanxx everyone for jumping on board. You can also check out some plants much further along in King John C's journal featuring the SPIDER 4 model of Twilight's COB LED lights.

Congratulations Bar and thanks for the invite. I'm interested in watching this light perform. My grow space is so tiny I know eventually I'll need to upgrade to LED, so I'm trying hard to study as many as I can.

Susan :Namaste:

I went and checked out some info on the light and damn BAR, Happy Holidays to you! :xmas:

:party:

Thanks for the invite! This will be interesting for sure!

Thanks for the invite - subbed.

Now a question - whats the advantage using one lens on several LEDs (COB) vs 1 lens on each LED??

Also I checked the website and didn't see pricing for this one or maybe I missed it??

Cheers

bob I believe the reason you don't find any prices is that they are just now in the testing stage... King tested the Spider4 and Broke Ass is testing the Spider9 and there is also going to be a testing of the Spider16... I also think a couple of other folks on 420 are doing test lights also... they will make sure they get any bugs out first and make any corrections that may be suggested to make it perform even better..... didn't mean to speak for Broke Ass but I think I got this one right..:yahoo:.....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom