New City Grower 4.0 - Featuring the Advanced LED Diamond Series XTE

i read only one page and, i like your journal, i think i suscribed , still learning, cheers, i'm liking the 420 site information, a lot better than the site i just gave up on :thumb:

i read only one page and, i like your journal, i think i suscribed , still learning, cheers, i'm liking the 420 site information, a lot better than the site i just gave up on :thumb:

Just posting on this thread means you are subscribed. Welcome gratefl this is a great site and loads of people willing to help.

It's good to see all the Lamb's Quarters sprouting up Reg. What a sweet discovery. Let's see what effect they have on more strains, eh? As always, things are never dull around here. :blushsmile:

Hi NCG - like your posts

in your 4.0 post's pics there is a digital sensor in the last photo......could you tell me what that is and the model I think it is a humidity/temp sensor

WAZZAP :thumb:
Hows it going Brotha :high-five:
Everything's good Cronic. :laughtwo:

We made it to the weekend, Bar! Have a good one! :blunt::blunt: Here's a couple from me!
Better believe I did Magic; one of the best Memorial Day weekends in years & I didn't even leave the neighborhood. We had a 3 day long Block Party. Big Ups to our Block Association & Community Watch Board!

Welcome aboard Gratefl. The fun is just beginning & like MedFarmer said; helping one another & sharing is what 420 mag is all about.

It's good to see all the Lamb's Quarters sprouting up Reg. What a sweet discovery. Let's see what effect they have on more strains, eh? As always, things are never dull around here. :blushsmile:
Thanxx Sue.

Hi NCG - like your posts in your 4.0 post's pics there is a digital sensor in the last photo......could you tell me what that is and the model I think it is a humidity/temp sensor
Welcome aboard Merriwanna. That's an AcuRite model 00613A1 Indoor Humidity Monitor. You can purchase them for around $5 a pop on Cramazon, we use one in each of our 3 tents. Keeping a favorable environment is one of if not the most important factor in a successful grow.

IMG_00012430.jpg

PAST DUE UPDATE​
May 27, 2015​

It's been 9 days since our last feeding update when the 2 featured plants received 1gal of tap with 5ml of Cal/Mag
Since then they both received one more feeding of 1gal of tap with 5ml of Cal/Mag and a feeding of 1gal of tap with 1 tablespoon of Growology Step 2 & 5ml of Cal/Mag
We add Growology Step 2 every 3rd feeding & all Gallon feeds are adjusted to a PH level of 6.5

Our order of 5gal smart pots came in today so we transplanted our next member to this grow.

BAG SEED (Re-veg) Day 40 under 18/6 / Day 1 under Advanced LED

IMG_00013251.jpg

I used another 2lt pot to fill the LI Growers Mix around to leave a transplant hole.

IMG_00013256.jpg

IMG_00013259.jpg

IMG_00013261.jpg

IMG_00013263.jpg

IMG_00013264.jpg

IMG_00013269.jpg

I super-cropped every branch to open her up.

IMG_00013313.jpg

DOUBLE BAGSEED Day 49

IMG_00013271.jpg

IMG_00013275.jpg

Notice how the two plants intertwine at the bottom.

IMG_00013278.jpg

JACK HERER CLONE Day 24

IMG_00013294.jpg

IMG_00013299.jpg

And this pic's just for you Sue; such beautiful Lamb's Quarters sprouting.

IMG_00013297.jpg

And here's a look at the whole tent. The plant in the back left corner is just visiting from our perpetual grow.

IMG_00013310.jpg

Quick Note: I changed the settings on the Advanced LED Lamp. After a little research we've adjusted the red & green colors to half power and have blues at full power for vegging.

BAR, I think these charming Ladies have it out for you! LOL

Would make a great movie. BARgate: A complex conspiracy tale of an international super-spy caught in a web of intrigue, between 2 Ladies who love and appreciate him. Action at the right pH! Suspense, at an appropriate RH! Starring...

Will be in NYC/Scarsdale for youngest Sister's wedding around 20JUN. I'd love to buy you (or you and BG) a coffee at your convenience.
Respect

Sounds like a plan Ranger but you'll have to come downtown into the city. I really don't go as far uptown as Scarsdale. We live, work, & play in the city. I rarely even go up as far as the Bronx unless it's to a Yankee game.

Man I want a cuppa...:dreamy:... in my best whiny voice....:circle-of-love:
We were suppose to have been met up but you & your in-law never made the trip Fifi.

FEEDING UPDATE​
May 29, 2015​

Today all 3 pots received:

1gal of tap with 5ml of Cal/Mag adjusted to a PH level of 6.5

IMG_00013395.jpg

I love your story about the little weeds you let grow in your pots to replenish the living soil and I don't think I would have understood why my front beds are covered in it this year if not for your story and I would have just weeded and been done with it but I am letting then take up roost a bit and the lavender and what not I have planted there are exploding... What a wonderful concept....:circle-of-love:

I love your story about the little weeds you let grow in your pots to replenish the living soil and I don't think I would have understood why my front beds are covered in it this year if not for your story and I would have just weeded and been done with it but I am letting then take up roost a bit and the lavender and what not I have planted there are exploding... What a wonderful concept....:circle-of-love:
:amen:

Yes indeed Fifi & Indo, Lamb's Quarters is quite an amazing plant. It's like a Superhero for soil.

QUICK UPDATE​
June 2, 2015​

IMG_00013518.jpg

JACK HERER CLONE Day 30

She was topped yesterday on the two tallest branches to start working on an even canopy.

IMG_00013527.jpg

IMG_000135311.jpg

BAG SEED/SOUR DIESEL (Re-veg) Day 47

She'll be referred to as SOUR DIESEL from here on out. Until partaking in her blessings this morning for my "wake-n-bake" I had forgotten she's been identified already from her first round.

The Super-cropping we performed after transplanting really filled her out.

Right After Super-Cropping 6 Days Ago

IMG_00013313.jpg

TODAY

IMG_00013542.jpg

IMG_00013564.jpg

DOUBLE BAGSEED Day 55

This was the only pot light this morning; drinking like a drunken sailor so it received:

1gal of tap with 5ml of Cal/Mag adjusted to a PH level of 6.5

IMG_00013532.jpg

IMG_00013536.jpg

you got some nice looking girls BAR. Great setup! :thumb:

The "double bagseed" though. Are you sure that isn't a dude? I'm still an amature at this grow thing but I've seen my share of males that had to be culled. The lack of alternating nodes and it's size is suspect. Have you seen pistols on this plant yet?

Keep up the good work!

~GG

Thanxx GhettoGro. All the plants in this journal will be vegging for awhile. It's my "big plants come back" from our micro-perpetual grow. As I've said; if one of the two plants in the double bagseed pot is male this will just become my first real attempt at breeding is all. As far as telling sex by growth structure, there was a time I payed attention to that but after going through so many different plants in such a short amount of time I've come to realize any sex can grow any way. I've ran across short stumpy males and tall stretchy females, alternating and parallel nodes from both sex, and even had a "freak of nature" plant reveal pistils & balls at the same time.
So now I believe the only true way of identifying sex in regular beans is by waiting until they're in bloom.

Back
Top Bottom