New City Grower 4.0 - Featuring the Advanced LED Diamond Series XTE

I'm in love with that JH clone Reg. She's beautiful.

Looking great my friends and I'm with Cajun that JH clone is looking awesome! :)

Me three! :green_heart:
Me four but I'm more impressed with the way the Sour D is filling out. I did some more super cropping on her this morning but didn't take pics.

It could be thoes Lambs keeping the Jack fresh looking and healthy. alls looking good anyway :goodjob:
Agreed Indo. We have Lamb's Quarters growing in all three pots.

Yeah, the JH looks prettier but the Sour D will have way more bud sites when all is said and done. It's the first re-veggie I'm going in hard on the training.

Thanks for the picture BAR. That's so exciting that I decided I'm going to grab a Lamb's Quarters from a vacant lot nearby and transplant to the LOS pot. Maybe somewhere along the way I'll toss some into a couple HB pots too and cause a little ruckus. :laughtwo:

I'm really loving the double bag seed planting Reg. I have two going in my Devil's no-till and will be planting one right behind the Devil when she comes down. My plan is to run 3 in the 7 gallon pot, planted one month apart from each other to create a mini perpetual no-till. The 11/13 lighting should keep them stunted, or so we hope.

By appearances yours are as happy to share the pot as mine are.

Things are going to get even more exciting around there with the switch to 5 gallon pots. Think you'll be able to contain them? Yeah, I thought so too. :laughtwo::green_heart:

Quick Note: I changed the settings on the Advanced LED Lamp. After a little research we've adjusted the red & green colors to half power and have blues at full power for vegging.

Hey B A R ! Plants are looking amazing! I do the same with my XTE's in veg as they are so powerful, the plants really don't need all that extra light in veg, so I turn my blue channel up to full and my red channel down to about 1/2-1/4 power and they really seem to like it :) Love to see more people using the XTE series lights, I love them :)

You've got to love a re-veg as it's like something for nothing. You are doing well on all of them my friend :goodjob:

I don't really understand reveg, I have a monster indoor girl in flower that I will want to try again if the yield is as good as I hope.

Are big girls good reveg candidates?

Where should I go to read up on the theory and process?

Thanks for the picture BAR. That's so exciting that I decided I'm going to grab a Lamb's Quarters from a vacant lot nearby and transplant to the LOS pot. Maybe somewhere along the way I'll toss some into a couple HB pots too and cause a little ruckus. :laughtwo:

I'm really loving the double bag seed planting Reg. I have two going in my Devil's no-till and will be planting one right behind the Devil when she comes down. My plan is to run 3 in the 7 gallon pot, planted one month apart from each other to create a mini perpetual no-till. The 11/13 lighting should keep them stunted, or so we hope.

By appearances yours are as happy to share the pot as mine are.

Things are going to get even more exciting around there with the switch to 5 gallon pots. Think you'll be able to contain them? Yeah, I thought so too. :laughtwo::green_heart:
Right Sue... The first 2 times (one was a triple bagseed) we tried this the male factor came into play & we had to chop them and ended up with one plant in each 2lt soda pop pot but since these are isolated from our never ending harvest if one of the two is male so be it; I could use some beans.

Hey B A R ! Plants are looking amazing! I do the same with my XTE's in veg as they are so powerful, the plants really don't need all that extra light in veg, so I turn my blue channel up to full and my red channel down to about 1/2-1/4 power and they really seem to like it :) Love to see more people using the XTE series lights, I love them :)
I'm really feeling this lamp Ice & I think they may just out perform anything in their price range. Since dialing back the red & green the vegging has taken off.

I don't really understand reveg, I have a monster indoor girl in flower that I will want to try again if the yield is as good as I hope.

Are big girls good reveg candidates?

Where should I go to read up on the theory and process?
The bigger the better Radogast. Here's a couple of post from an older 420 member who walked me through my first re-veg in my 1st journal; it should remove that grey cloud from over your head.
WE LOVE YOU DON PAUL...

Hi all,

some info on the reveg.
you need to harvest the plant and leave a couple of buds on the plant, only needs to be small popcorn buds, i have also found that putting the plant back under 12-12 until its go over its shock keeps it alive as i noticed some growers kept having plants die, then after 7 days of 12-12 you need to flip it back to veg then keep it in veg until you flip it back to flower,
this is usually what happens
after harvest you can put it back under 18-6 or 24-0
week 1 of veg schedule you will see no difference, the plant and buds will look the same
week 2 of veg schedule you will see some weird single bladed leaves that look nothing like mj, some are curly and very strange looking
week 3 onwards normal veg leaves start to appear and the plant is now back in veg, the plant is now monster cropped and grows like crazy and you end up with a huge bush,

how ever revegging a plant with no buds on it after harvest is still possible but you dont end up with a monster cropped plant you end up with a regular plant, for the massive growth and crazy growth you need to reveg a couple of bud sites, then you end up with a huge bush and yields will be easily double what you harvested first time round if you harvest at around the same size,

now i have experimented with revegges and theirs some pics in my journal that i posted a couple of weeks ago,
i tried to reveg a plant after harvest and all i left on the plant was 1 medium sized fan leaf, no buds or side shoots at all on the plant it was just 1 leaf, pics in my journal, this plant reveg with no problems and im currently growing it now, after harvest all it was was a stem with a fan leaf coming off it, no other growth could be seen and it reveg with no problems,

reveg experiment 2 was a complete harvest with no fan leaves on it but you could see very tiny green growth at the nodes, again this reveg with no problems,
reveg expermint 3, this again was just the main stem and near the top of the stem i left a tiny bud, no fan leaves, no side branches or anything else, this again reveg with no problems and its currently growing, only downside is i have a stem of 1.ft with nothing at all on it and at the top it has a side shoot with about 15 branches coming off it,

so its possible to reveg anything within reason,
after harvest i go strait back to veg schedule but i noticed a few growers having problems with plants dying so i tried something different, i harvested the plant and left a couple of small buds on it and instead of stressing it out strait away by going back to veg i put it back under 12-12 for about 7 to 10 days while my other plant finished then it got flipped to veg, this seemed to allow it time to recover after harvest.

now my theory on why it ends up monster cropped and why you end up with 5 to 10 times the amount of branches compared to the first time round is down to the root mass, when you harvest the plant and remove all the buds and side branches you are left with a plant with a huge root mass, now as the roots are still living they are still taking in the nutrients it needs to grow the plant, but as the plant has very little growth on it compared to the root mass then this is sort of like giving the plant steroids as its getting a lot more than it can actually use so it then gives you the crazy branch growth and you end up with a huge bush,

the last reveg i did i ended up cutting off around 40 to 60 side shoots as they was not getting light and the plant was a tangled mess, i cut off at least 2 carrier bags full of leaves, but the harvest was easily double what it was the first time round,
you harvest the plant then it takes 3 weeks to get back into full veg, once your at this stage the plant is monster cropped and you have a crazy plant with crazy branch growth, i always do 1 or 2 reveg per grow and always have done, the yield is more than worth it compared with first time round,
so you harvest a 2.5ft plant and get 3 to 4oz off it then harvest it and reveg it and then put it in flower at the same size it was first time roudn then the monster cropped harvest will easily be 5 to 8oz depending on how you grow it, outdoors you would get huge yields but indooes a monster cropped plant gets huge and can easily take over the grow space if you dont train it,

in my journal theirs plenty of reveg plants, not sure what pages
let me dig some pics out, every time i search google for strains or monster cropped plants or reveg plants google images always shows my pics so will be easier to find them on their, i find it a bit weird that every pic i upload to this site gets posted on google images, if i search for ak47 x uk cherry cheese then the pics that pop up are mine, all the plants in brown pots are usually containing some of mine,

Anytime Radogast.

Great Topic and info u guys i was just thinking about the re-veging becuse iv a cutting from a flowering plant that doesnt look like its doing to well being put straight under 18/6.
Il have to try this 12/12 for a week first on the next cutting see if it helps. ( it should since roots grow in the dark and giving theres more of a dark period):)

A cutting of a plant that has paired branches, placed under 12/12 for two days, may go alternate branches and go through hormonal changes while also working on roots. .. I will only root a cutting under the same light schedule it was before the cut - one trauma at a time is enough.

So basically your saying cuttings from a plant in bloom should be cloned in the bloom cycle and then sent back to re-veg, right Radogast? No wonder I haven't been able to clone a cut from bloom yet. I'm going to have to try this.

Hey BAR, just found your thread, the plants look great! Definitely interested to see how this grow goes, I am looking at getting an led for a closet, and the Advanced you are using is on my short list. I have always used HID, but I think the led will be better temperature wise. I saw your tent was at 82 empty, can you tell me what cfm fans you are using, and the temp closer to the lamp? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom