New GrowBox: 2-3 Different Auto Strains - CFL

Very nice grow so far man!
i just read all the pages and im feeling pretty hyped!
i recently started a small grow like yours, using 2 auto's (auto Ak47)
its about a week into sprouting and im gonna be using your journal to guide through my own so i'd like to say Thanks! :D
Just curious tho, what was your average temp. and humidity in ur tote throughout the grow?

WoW man looking lovely now :-D how did the trimming afect the plant? im running into a few problems on my grow.. there is too many fan leafs which is stoping the light getting to the bottom flowers and im too afraid to start trimming just incase i go too mad on it lol do u have any sugestions? much apriciated and oh im starting to get a few tichs :-D but saying that the fan leafs are blocking the light and the plant is still only 3 1/2 inches lol :hookah:

Buddah Red Dwarf Auto PC Case CFL Grow

Very nice grow so far man!
i just read all the pages and im feeling pretty hyped!
i recently started a small grow like yours, using 2 auto's (auto Ak47)
its about a week into sprouting and im gonna be using your journal to guide through my own so i'd like to say Thanks! :D
Just curious tho, what was your average temp. and humidity in ur tote throughout the grow?

Thanks for the nice words my friend,:tokin:
My ave temp is around 88 deg...
My ave humid is around 40 I believe,
Feel free to drop by anytime :) I'm glad you liked my grow, I really haven't had to do much...these auto's are crazy fast and mine have more resin on them then the non-auto's Iv'e done b4!
Feel free to ask any questions, I'm always willing to help in any way I can...
Hell I might be asking you questions sumtime in the future!:):grinjoint::tokin::lot-o-toke:

WoW man looking lovely now :-D how did the trimming afect the plant? im running into a few problems on my grow.. there is too many fan leafs which is stoping the light getting to the bottom flowers and im too afraid to start trimming just incase i go too mad on it lol do u have any sugestions? much apriciated and oh im starting to get a few tichs :-D but saying that the fan leafs are blocking the light and the plant is still only 3 1/2 inches lol :hookah:

Thanks smokey!:tokin:
I was afraid to trim leaves also but had the same problem you did, lol...
Mine at 4in tall had tons of big green healthy leaves, but I also had branches coming out on the second leaf set, there crazy fast like I said, My green-o-matic showed hairs on day 17 from seed...
I was worried about takin off too many leaves, but they grow so damn fast that I need to trim every 2-3 days minimum...no matter how many leaves I've trimmed I haven't seen them slow not once!:)
I'm gunna go check out your grow now so I can get an idea of what ur workin with...:grinjoint::ganjamon::blunt:

Hey j4! That will be awesome if you get 14 g's off the diavolo. I'm pulling for you.

I'm pruning away all fan leaves that shade the buds. If the buds don't get light they're going to be very fluffy... light to the buds!

UPDATE,day 50:)

Alright fella's,
Here we are at day 50,there moving right along now...
Both have purple leaves here and there,but the II diavolo has alot of purple coming already,and it popped up practicly over night:D
Im not sure but Im will to bet its going to purple up alot more!
I can see some actual purple calyx's,just a few but there pretty:p
They both kinda smell like some type of berries,but the II diavolo is straight blueberries:D
On with the pics!

Green-o-matic looking down,
04343.JPG

II diavolo looking down,
06218.JPG

Group pic, :)
15814.JPG

And here is just some random shots,some with purple:D
16612.JPG
15316.JPG
09510.JPG
07612.JPG
03458.JPG
06810.JPG

Ok the funs over,lol...:p
Let me know what u think of them,or if u have any question....

Looking sweet man and u can see how much they have grown in just 6 days of growth :-D whats your expected dry weight? :yummy: :thumb:

Thanks smokey:)
Ya Im realy surprised by the attitude freebie " II diavolo"...its fast and smells amazing,its sopose to taste like berries and so far I beileve it!:yummy:
I was hoping for 14grams from the II diavolo but kinda think I will miss that mark,so I will say 10 grams? And prolly another 7 grams for the green-o-matic?But Iv already tooken some weight off her,prolly 3 grams dry already...
Im just guessing as I havent realy let a plant finish,I usealy have to cut early from somthing out of my control but hoping nothing stops me this time:D
:tokin:

Dude your ladies have had some nice growth for 6 days. Well they look sweet period.

:goodjob: & :thumb:

Happy 420 my friend:lot-o-toke:

:peacetwo:

Dude your ladies have had some nice growth for 6 days. Well they look sweet period.

:goodjob: & :thumb:

Happy 420 my friend:lot-o-toke:

:peacetwo:

Hey there Light-1-up, :)
And thanks for the nice words...
Im kinda thinking now,since the green-o-matic can pretty much come down any day,I will let it go a bit longer and then dry/cure and smoke her as I wait for the II diavolo...Im thinking she might take an extra 10 days longer then the green-o-matic,most likey I will just cure the top half of the cola and smoke the rest,lol...but the II diavolo has my full attention:D:tokin:
I love everything about it so far,looks,smell,size,fast as all hell and it has been the healthiest plant Iv ever grown!
Can wait to see her in another week:):surf::surf::thumb::yummy:

Lol,:p
How goes it OMM,There stink is very nice but Im sure the will stink even more in a week,the smell is the only thing I cant hide,but I enjoy it and its not to bad,I imagine have a huge room full of plant would smell to the clouds:D :tokin::surf:

Know what you mean.

My Lady Jo walks it and sez what's that smell and I go what smell? :smokin:

Ok so I said last week that the II diavolo had some purple leaves and cooler then that,purple calyx's:D
I checked them today and sure enough the diavolo has big thick juicy PURPLE calyx's!
Prolly only 5-10 per bud but I have a feeling the buds will end half purple!
Next update I will try my best to get a couple pics of the purple,hard to focus in on just one flower,hehe:p

Just had a friend try a green-o-matic bud I picked a couple days ago,it wasent perfectly dry and wasent cured but damn,we all agreed it tasted amazing!
Kinda mix between fruits and berries,no joke...:)
The high was fast and strong,when u were finaly ready to take ur 3rd toke,the first toke would be slamming ur head,hehe:p
The guy already wants to buy some,lol...but by the time Im done smoking the green there wont be much left,lol...Im pretty much going to save just the big top cola and I will dry and cure it perfectly,and by then hopfuly the II diavolo will be about ready! :D

Back
Top Bottom