New GrowBox: 2-3 Different Auto Strains - CFL

Looking good j4s2uo keep up the good work ... check out my red dwarf auto pc grow :)
Buddah Red Dwarf Auto PC Case CFL Grow

Thanks smokey:)
And Im on my way right now to check it out!
These autos are addicting,lol...mine are smelling nice and sweet right now,that is if u can mask the smell of the rotten fruit/skunky feet smell!
Hehe,:p

Lol i think i can put up with the smell as long as i get some nice buds off her.... had a few problems with my last two grow's and i never finished them for different reasons... but im 100% determined to finish it lol... i seen that u did a pc grow??? i think lol and that's kinda where i got my idea from but im still lacking the basic equipment eg thermometer/ hydrometer but when i get my next wages i'll get right on to it lol

Lol i think i can put up with the smell as long as i get some nice buds off her.... had a few problems with my last two grow's and i never finished them for different reasons... but im 100% determined to finish it lol... i seen that u did a pc grow??? i think lol and that's kinda where i got my idea from but im still lacking the basic equipment eg thermometer/ hydrometer but when i get my next wages i'll get right on to it lol

Lol,ya they do smell nice...just saying people that were around would defently smell strong sunky buds unless u did somthing about it,I dont have to worry to much ect but I still try and lay low,lol...
Im just hoping the buds fill out asap,I do want to let them go till there done,like u.. my other grows all finished early and I never got to let the buds get ripe,this time will be different:):tokin:

lol yeah i think the key to auto's is harvesting in stages and let the lower buds fluff up more.. what nutes are u using?? i dont know when to start... maybe in the next week or two... i gave her 2 light feeds of bio bizz grow but she hasnt grown much... maybe it was just still in the rooting stage but as u said when they start to flower they just beef up lol

UPDATE,day 44 from seed...

Ok so got bored and decided I waited long enough to update,I usealy wait 4-6 days to do updates,lol...
Anyways:) The girls are looking great,apear healthy for the most part...
I am realy glad were getting close to harvest,well kinda close! :p
They are realy sweet smelling and stinky,lol...in a good way:D
Anyways here is some pics...

Here is a pic of the green-o-matic,44 days from seed...looking down,
03368.JPG

Another green-o-matic,
019145.JPG

013276.JPG

03957.JPG

Here is the II diavolo auto,looking down...43-44 days from seed,
07410.JPG

Here is a couple more pics of the diavolo,
08210.JPG

10320.JPG

10912.JPG

Group pic,just because:)
11815.JPG

Let me know what u think...

So glad to have my old camera working again,lol...
Had to order a charger on ebay ect but 8 bucks later it works fine,I love just having a quick point and shoot camera with 10MP and all auto ect,then the camera I had to use for the last 4 months,this cheap tiny fuji is much easier and takes way better pics then the cannon rebal XL...:)
Had company come over and they said they could smell sweet weed smell only when my door was open ect,then they could smell in the kitchen:p
Im going to go out on a limb and say that...I think the II diavolo will defently yelid better then the green-o-matic,as good as she looks,lol...
Just seems that the II diavolo might take an extra week or two but I bet it will provide me with more "weight wise" in the end...
Im guessing..."hoping":Namaste: for atleast 7 grams dry from the green-o-matic but would like more obviously:D

This is the first time I'v grown with autos and defently wont be my last!
Hoping to make some seeds on the next grow of purple jems,were in the process of moving slowly,lol...so not sure when I can start them...
Its funny the days seem to go by way quicker when the plants are budding ect,for some reason the veg part always feels slow to me,lol...well not so much with autos,hehe:tokin:

How you doing OMM,and thanks for stopping by:)
I'v checked out a couple green-o-matic grows ect and mine look like some of the others ect,to bad I couldent have done 4 of them some how,would have had a way better yeild,lol...but it looks like its coming along,
They both might have been slowing down because I trimmed them ect,there both leaf machines,hehe:p
Trimmed off the tiny branches that were just slowing the plants down ect...
Also removed leaves that were blocking nice buds,and some yellowed/dried out or died...
Either way it looks like I will make it to harvest,and with 2 different strains to boot!:grinjoint::tokin:

How you doing OMM,and thanks for stopping by:)
I'v checked out a couple green-o-matic grows ect and mine look like some of the others ect,to bad I couldent have done 4 of them some how,would have had a way better yeild,lol...but it looks like its coming along,
They both might have been slowing down because I trimmed them ect,there both leaf machines,hehe:p
Trimmed off the tiny branches that were just slowing the plants down ect...
Also removed leaves that were blocking nice buds,and some yellowed/dried out or died...
Either way it looks like I will make it to harvest,and with 2 different strains to boot!:grinjoint::tokin:

That sounds great Buddy.:)
We all wish we had more! Next time. Trimming is a good thing, lets the light get to more buds and you don't need those popcorn producers at the bottom
anyway. At least your heading for some good buds.:grinjoint:

That sounds great Buddy.:)
We all wish we had more! Next time. Trimming is a good thing, lets the light get to more buds and you don't need those popcorn producers at the bottom
anyway. At least your heading for some good buds.:grinjoint:

Good point,lol...:tokin:
While trimming the other day I missed my mark and cut the wrong stem ect,instead of a leaf it was a 2" long bud on the bottom...
I was out of smoke so I "gulp"..dried it slowly in the microwave,I know shit sucks:p
Even being a shitty bottom bud getting no light,and dried shitty it still tasted alright but harsh obviously,lol...
But man...both me and my girl were in for a surprise,actualy gave a fairly strong sativa high at first,and leveled out nice..lasting a bit over an hour,
So I have faith that these nice buds on top will be nice:) hehe...

UPDATE,day 44 from seed...

Ok so got bored and decided I waited long enough to update,I usealy wait 4-6 days to do updates,lol...
Anyways:) The girls are looking great,apear healthy for the most part...
I am realy glad were getting close to harvest,well kinda close! :p
They are realy sweet smelling and stinky,lol...in a good way:D
Anyways here is some pics...

Here is a pic of the green-o-matic,44 days from seed...looking down,
03368.JPG

Another green-o-matic,
019145.JPG

013276.JPG

03957.JPG

Here is the II diavolo auto,looking down...43-44 days from seed,
07410.JPG

Here is a couple more pics of the diavolo,
08210.JPG

10320.JPG

10912.JPG

Group pic,just because:)
11815.JPG

Let me know what u think...

Hey j4 they look awesome :cheer:

Really frosting up nicely for you and of course my favorite pic is the group shot with the pampers tubs lol!

WOW awesome grow, I just got some La diva autos in hopefully mine will turn out as well :D

seriously nice one

Brown

Thanks for the kind words my friend...
I'v seen a couple la diva grows and they were all amazing looking,and produced like 15-20 grams of dry bud a piece,
One thing I'm liking is that we can get these fast as hell autoflowering plants to taste just as good as non autos,lots of them smell and taste like berries:)
My green-o-matic is smelling wonderful now,a realy sweet berry smell,and skunk ect...but cant belive how much it smells like berries,cant wait to try it out:D hehe...:tokin:

Thanks BlueDog :)
Yup so far I have no complaints about the pampers containers,lol...they wont grow a huge plant but if u want to keep a plant shorter,I think it will do the job,atleast for me:p
We are moving withen a month or two,maybe sooner just depends ect...but once we get settled I want to make a bigger grow box ect,this time use 4-42 watt bulbs...and if I get a bit bigger tote..I can do like 4 plants instead of just 2 ect...
I keep forgetting I already have a 10 pack of purple jems,keep thinking I need to order more,hehe:D:tokin:

Your ladies are looking Nice bro..Great job and keep up the good work.. You'll enjoy the fruits of your labor.

:Namaste:

Your ladies are looking Nice bro..Great job and keep up the good work.. You'll enjoy the fruits of your labor.

:Namaste:

Thanks for stoping in light-1-up...:cool:
Yup but Im already enjoying just watching them grow up ect,love watching them bud so fast! The green-o-matic looks to have slowed right down but Im guessing its still producing resin,either way should be done withen 7-10 days if not sooner,but defently want to let them produce as much resin as posible:tokin:

So today I had my buddy stop down,actualy hes an old timer...prolly 65-70 years old:)
Anyways,he has been over 1-2 a week to watch the girls grow,he loves them!
So I gave him a little gift today,I cut 2 nice branches off the green-o-matic after he about shit after seeing all the resin and crystals! :D
I dont mind sharing,and hes cool shit anyways...
I realy just care about the main cola,lol:p
I spent over an hour lsting the girls one last time,well prolly 10 minutes from the green ect,lol...and almost an hour tieing down all the branches for the diavolo,I tried my best getting them all sideways ect,they grow thicker and much better this way,plus I aint got room to let them get any taller:):cool: So the green-o-matic will come down first,not sure when but soon Im sure...
And the II diavolo is defently my favorite plant,sure its not completly covered in resin yet like he gom,but it looks and smells amazing!
The II diavolo smells just like over ripe blueberrys,the resins starting to go crazy now,and the diavolo prolly has more weight then the gom already!
Im just throwing out a guess,but I think the green-o-matic will still give me 6-7 grams dry,because of all I have taken off already,today I cut prolly 20 grams wet from her...we will see though:)
And the II diavolo will finish at 1/2oz Im guessing,or close...
Either way autos are awesome,and u can bet I will be doing another grow in no time:):tokin::popcorn::grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom