New Led Auto Grow!

yeah was thinking that, wasnt sure if you put her in after the others, theres like a 5 day difference?? yeah well may well prove beneficial to me, as will give me a direct comparason as this one grows, cos with the others i have in, i knew they were behind, but didnt have anything alongside to compare, had to keep checking back through Scottish 1st journal lol, but this time u have exact same strain from same breeder a day ahead, so should be at similar stages all the way through, but mine went quick, i seed to soil about 4pm on Friday, and she has small leafs out already (will update my thread with pics tomorrow lol)...

Yeah all are looking good, Scottish ones in the background looken pretty good too :thumb: no pic updates on his yet though :( lol were all the plants you both have started at the same time?? and are all of his different strains to yours??

I Started Them All at The Same Time All Of Them Had Cracked And Sprouted Same Time Except The Sweet Cheese It Still Hadn't Cracked So Then I Still Potted It Up In A Pot At Same Time As Others Anyway It Eventually Started To Poke It Tap Out a Little Bit But Stayed Like That For Days I Thought It Was Going To Be a Failure, But Then Few days Later It Started Growing!!
Yours Sounds Like Its Going To Be Ahead Of Mine If Its Growing Quick, Mine Seems To Be Slowly Growing, Hopefully That Will Change But Will See. Hes Going To Be Doing His Updates On a Tuesday, We Started Our Seeds At The Same Time But His Were a Day Ahead Of Mine! Mine Didn't Come Till After, I Am Growing All The Same Strains As Him, I Choose The Trans Siberian Strain And The Green Poison Seeds To Buy Though.

lol he has used all of his experience and chose the prime spot for his own to get a head start :rofl: ... yeah see i wouldnt be so sure, my 1st sweet cheese started just as quick and started the same way as this one, so im not so confident that mine will neccesarily be any quicker, and you have Scottish magic hands there to help you wich is a bonus :thumb::thumb:so will definitely be interesting to watch both and see how they compare, cos basically the only difference between yours and Scottish is the grower, and the light there under??

Yeah Exactly! Haha.. Hmm Will Have To See, You Puttin A Picture Of Your New Cheese Up Tomorrow? Yeah That Is The Only Difference Lol But I Look After mine He Looks After His So When And How Much We Water Would Be Different Also He May Put a Little Mutes/Feed Into his In About a Week I Haven't Made Up My Mind Wether I Will Or Not Too.

I got extra Northern and Mohan ram under my lights littlemiss isn't growing these strains but she cares for her plants and checks daily I go up every couple of days and I think the led plants are growing nicer so far so this grow will be very interesting but i have other projects on so there will be no interference from me i hope :slide: :bong:

I got extra Northern and Mohan ram under my lights littlemiss isn't growing these strains but she cares for her plants and checks daily I go up every couple of days and I think the led plants are growing nicer so far so this grow will be very interesting but i have other projects on so there will be no interference from me i hope :slide: :bong:

I feel tempted to yell "Get a room!!" but you already have. . . . . A grow room :)

I'm a bit obsessive, I check ever couple of hours... :thumb:

I'm with Athos, I just cant help myself lol a feel a compulsive need to constantly poke my head in the door and see whats goin on lol even though i know they wont look very much different everytime lol, but then my grow room is just off of my smoking room lol so access is tooooo easy, whenever im in for a fag, ill check on them haha

Back
Top Bottom