New Led Auto Grow!

UPDATE

Boyfriend Went & Bought Some Neem Today, Make Sure Nothing Messes Up With The Plants! Mainly No Spider Mites Like a Couple Started Getting Last Time.

DSC_11681.jpg

So Now I Have Sprayed Them All & Hope Nothing Harms Them! Will Be Spraying Them Again In About a Week Or Two.
Also Lights Have Now Changed From 24/0 To 20/4.

DSC_11762.jpg

Prevention is always better than cure!! :thumb: your girls are starten to get a decent size now (apart from sweet cheese is that on the top left??) but im sure she will steam ahead in the coming weeks :thumb:

oh and as a wee side note, updated couple days ago with pics of my girls, have a wee nip over over and check them out :thumb:

Yeah Defently, Oncee You Get Any Pests There Hard To Get Rid Of! Yeah Sweet Cheese is One At Top Left But Atleast None Of My Plants Have Any Deformities That Cheese May Be Growing Extra Slow But That's Fine I Suppose Could Be Worse Still Looks Healthy. Yeah Will Defently Go Over To Your Thread Now :)

Yeah Defently, Oncee You Get Any Pests There Hard To Get Rid Of! Yeah Sweet Cheese is One At Top Left But Atleast None Of My Plants Have Any Deformities That Cheese May Be Growing Extra Slow But That's Fine I Suppose Could Be Worse Still Looks Healthy. Yeah Will Defently Go Over To Your Thread Now :)

i guess the deformities is a dig at my mutant sweetcheese with one big leaf instead of a pair :/ and my cream mandarine that's growing strange :rofl: mutants aren't all bad the fastbud were smoking atm is best taste/smell yet? :bong:

UPDATE

Accidentally Uploaded My Pictures Onto Wrong Profile So Posting From Scottish's, But Plants Are All On Day 15, Looking Like Proper Plants Now :yahoo: Except The Sweet Cheese Which Is 5 Days Behind On Day 8.

Sweet Cheese
DSC_12163.jpg

Cream Mandarin
DSC_12172.jpg
DSC_12181.jpg

Blue Dream
DSC_12192.jpg
DSC_1220.jpg

Trans Siberian
DSC_12212.jpg
DSC_12222.jpg

Green Poison
DSC_12232.jpg
DSC_12241.jpg

SAD
DSC_12251.jpg
DSC_1226.jpg

DSC_12311.jpg

Subscribed!!!!

The family that grows together, stays together or Gets stoned together.

Thanks Everyone! :allgood:

Went Up Done My Daily Check Yesterday & Seems That Blue Dream & Cream Mandarin Are Hitting Flower Already! I'm Hoping That Earlier Is Better? As My Plants Are On Day 17 Today.
Cheese Has Also Caught Up With Itself Finally Too!

Done Another Neem Spray On Saturday Two Days Ago, Also Done a Watering & Used Some Nutes (BioBizz - BioGrow, BioBloom & TopMax) Added a Tiny Amount, a Weak Dosage, a Litre Shared Between All 6 Pots Just, See How It Goes.. Will Do a Picture Update Later On Today :)

Heres a Picture Of All Of Them Though After There Neem
DSC_1270.jpg

Update

All Plants Are On Day 24 Now Except Sweet Cheese Which Is On Day 18, Trans Siberian, Blue Dream, Cream Mandarin & Green Poison Have Lots Of Pistols Coming Out, Pictures Aren't That Good But Will Take Better Ones Soon But For Now Here They Are :)

Sweet Cheese
DSC_13242.jpg

Cream Mandarin
DSC_13252.jpg

Trans Siberian
DSC_13262.jpg

Blue Dream
DSC_13272.jpg

Green Poison
DSC_13282.jpg

Sweet Afghani Delicious
DSC_13291.jpg