New Led Auto Grow!

Yeah I've Heard there Not Very Good For Veg But Alright For Flower, Hope They Are Better For Flower Than Cfl But I Dunno Watching Scottish's Last Grow They Done Really Well Don't Think Will Do Much Better! When Are You Getting You Led & Starting New Plants To Be Grown Under It??

I'm saving for it as we speak...I went back to school so cash it tight right now, hopefully in the next 2 months i will have a whole new setup. Between my CFL cabinet and a new light set up in the basement, id like to be able to run 2 photoperiod plants and 3 or 4 autos per grow.

Pitball, At The Moment I Kind Of Still Prefer The CFL Although I'm Still Impressed With The LED, I Hopefully Will Change My Mind Soon As Main Reason Is Looking At Boyfriends Plants But Then His Cracked & Sprouted By The Time Mine Had Only Cracked But Its The Actual Plant I Want Too See The Differnce Of, Not Who's Are Growing Quicker.

yeah littlemiss, i want more light so can grow more than 3-4 plants at a time, and really dont hink there is anyway i could add another CFL in there as my temps ride high as it is with just 1x 300w in there lol so LED would be the ideal solution as it basically runs cold?! so definitely keen to see what its capable of...
Yeah plants do seem to have improved, i think to say a lot feels like and exaggeration atm lol still having same problems i have been having for last few weeks and has slowed my girls down A LOT!! but think i have finally properly diagnosed issue, and treated it, so time will tell :thumb: but have put another Sweet Cheese into soil as a back up in case i do end up with any fatalities lol...

Yeah Well Obviously The LED's Don't Produce Heat Like The CFL's & They Have Fans For The Lights Built In, Although Tent Is Hotter But That's Just Due To Weather Being So Hot & Being In The Loft It Gets Very Hot Up There. Well Good Luck With Them & Lets Hope Your Treatment Has Worked :) Oh a New One In :yahoo: Hopefully This One Will Do Better Than The Last Now You Have Straightened Your Issues Out More.

Yeah hoping this next Sweet Cheese does well, I have ordered a PH meter now cause low ph can be part of the problem for plant not taking up Mg, so just want to rule that out, but overwater is also a cause of this, and i did overwater in those first couple of weeks, so now that i am aware ofwhat my problem is (or at least hope i am, and that im right lol) and have remedied it, the same thing defo should happen with this next plant, so just going to keep my fingers crossed for her lol....
Yeah the weather is a bitch for growing lol, my temps keep going up through the day, and seem to spend a lot of my time trying to get them back down and keep them down as it is lol, but thinking i might just have to do most of my growing in the winter :D easier to add heat than it is to remove it lol...

Hopefully! My Sweet Cheese Is The Plant I Want Most, The Bud Of It Is So Tasty & Moreish & a Good Stone Not One That Knocks You Out, This One Gives Me The Giggles More! Although Its Doing The Worst Out All My Plants & Is Really Behind, Hoping It Will Pick Up & Be Okay, Will Do My Update Tomorrow So You'll See How It Is Now. Haha Yeah But These Are All Doing Fine In The Heat & All Other Plants In Tent, Would Rather The Continous Cycle With These As You Don't Get A Large Amount Of Bud, If It Was Photos Would Be Okay! But Defo Is Hard To Keep Temps Worse The Fan Just Made Tent Hotter, Guessing Where Its Just Blowing The Hot Air About, Just Have To Keep Ventilated As Much As Can.

Yeah Scottish said that you both really like the Sweet Cheese, and that it was his favourite of his grows so far basically aswell, because she was :yummy: lol Cheese is my favourite strain, and almost exclusively all i smoke (although have exodus cheese at the minute and some right tasty Pineapple Kush, like mouthwateringly tasty lol even the smell gets ur mouth watering!!) thats why i chose the sweet cheese lol... if it makes u feel better about yours, have a wee look at my journal and my sweet cheese lol now that is a hideous plant!! she has more growth than the others, but its all just UGLY!! the seed i put in on Friday afternoon, has not long poked her wee head above the soil to say hello :thumb: waving her cotyledons at me :thumb:
see i dont mind so much about the quantity of bud i get from them, as long as it is enought to keep me goin lol and i only smoke an 8th a week (half gram a night) so am sure i will still yield enough between the 4 i have now to see me through my next grow...
Yeah i need to keep my grow room door open basically 24/7 atm just to keep the temps down, and even then im usually sitting about 27-28 during the day at the moment, so not terrible, but could be better

Haha Yeah! I Don't Really Like Proper Cheese You Get On Road So Much But You Should Love This Little Lady Though :) Oh Really? Know Your First Cheese First Set Of Leaves Looked a Bit Of a Mess, But The New Growth Seems To Be Doing Well? I'll Have To Look At Your Baby, Hopefully You Feel The Ugly Plant Is Worth The Nice Bud Though Lol! I See, So You Don't Need Much To Last You Atall Then! I'm Not So Bad Couple Spliffs In The Evening Does Me Tbf Don't Need It In The Day Or Makes Me Feel Tired. Quite Warm But Not Too Bad, Tent Was Getting Up Too High 30's!

Yeah Scottish says exact same thing, that hes no big fan of cheese, but really enjoyed the sweet cheese and wants her in every grow lol, so she has defo been bigged up to the max, just hope what i get from mine lives up to the hype lol!! lol I wish, sadly id have to say that not the case, as a plant, she is fucken ugly, excuse my french lol Mg deficiency and overwater have caused it, but bottom leaves are all peely wally (pale) yellowish with brown spots, then it gets wispy, curly and purple lol shes poken out tips for next new leaf set lol but am gona bet they will be ugly too haha she is just a hideous plant, but im still holden out all my hope for my Blue Cheese lol she is the one ive wanted the most from day one, Sweet Cheese was purely cos i a love cheese and Scottish rates it, and he not so keen on cheese lol so if he thinks its good them i should LOVE it lol....

Yeah im like that, not so bad if im literally smoking all day, but if i just had a couple joints then nuffen for a couple hours i just wanna hit my bed lol but lol no its not like i smoke too much at all, dont have time with all my kids and more on the way lol but even at that other half complains i smoke too much, mainly because of the cost lol wich is exactly why i havera grow :thumb:

Yeah Exactly, Should Do I Imagine Your Buds Should Be Just As Nice. I'm Sure Your Sweet Cheese Will Improve As She Goes On Hopefully When She Gets Big! Yeah Well Will Be Nice To Have Your Own Weed At The End Of The Day After All the Kids & Especially The New Ones On The Way, Will Be More Apprieciated Especially After a Knackering Day.

Update Time! :slide:

Sweet Cheese, Way Behind The Other Babies (Day 2)

DSC_11261.jpg

Cream Mandarin (Day 7)

DSC_11273.jpg

Blue Dream (Day 7)

DSC_11284.jpg

Trans Siberian (Day 7)

DSC_11295.jpg

Green Poison (Day 7)

DSC_11305.jpg

S.A.D (Day 7)

DSC_113111.jpg

DSC_11328.jpg