New To The Crew

Scott85625

420 Member
Greetings all and thanks for letting me join this forum. A little about myself. Im 61 years old and living in a sparsely populated corner of SE Arizona. I had started smoking the herb back in 1979 and smoked up until 5 Feb 1981 then quit until 1 Jun 2018. I did 20 years in the Air Force then spent 13 years working in aviation and never missed a random whiz quiz. My nickname at work was "Hippy" go figure on the quiz's. Anyways had to early retire from work due to bad disc's in my neck requiring 3 major surgeries. As such I cant feel half my fingers or toes and as much as the company worked around my ailments I couldnt work to my standards and thought time to retire. My 1st day of retire4ment I showed down an entire edible cake pop. My how weed had changed 39 years. Anyways I do a hit before bed to help calm me down and sometimes do some before I go into my recording studio to make music no one hears. Starting to try growing, this will be attempt #2 last was a Northern Lights that the aphids liked while I was out of town, this one will be a Tangerine Dream using a Vivosun growing system. Sorry I get long winded at times, again thanks for letting me in!!!

Hi there, cool on the Tangerine Dream, its one of the OG Orangey strains? How are you growing, soil or hydro style? There’s a whole bunch of different grow styles here there’s real depth of knowledge in all. I can maybe give you some ideas of who/where to check out.

Welcome and enjoy!

Nick

Greetings all and thanks for letting me join this forum. A little about myself. Im 61 years old and living in a sparsely populated corner of SE Arizona. I had started smoking the herb back in 1979 and smoked up until 5 Feb 1981 then quit until 1 Jun 2018. I did 20 years in the Air Force then spent 13 years working in aviation and never missed a random whiz quiz. My nickname at work was "Hippy" go figure on the quiz's. Anyways had to early retire from work due to bad disc's in my neck requiring 3 major surgeries. As such I cant feel half my fingers or toes and as much as the company worked around my ailments I couldnt work to my standards and thought time to retire. My 1st day of retire4ment I showed down an entire edible cake pop. My how weed had changed 39 years. Anyways I do a hit before bed to help calm me down and sometimes do some before I go into my recording studio to make music no one hears. Starting to try growing, this will be attempt #2 last was a Northern Lights that the aphids liked while I was out of town, this one will be a Tangerine Dream using a Vivosun growing system. Sorry I get long winded at times, again thanks for letting me in!!!
Welcome to 420 and I appreciate the background as i am long winded myself!
i want to say thank you for your service ♥️ !
You will find some good info on here and if anything itll pass some time when things get a little bit boring! Have a good one!

Hi there, cool on the Tangerine Dream, its one of the OG Orangey strains? How are you growing, soil or hydro style? There’s a whole bunch of different grow styles here there’s real depth of knowledge in all. I can maybe give you some ideas of who/where to check out.

Welcome and enjoy!

Nick
Altho Im a water sign Im growing in soil, maybe when I get a couple of crops under my belt I can try hydro. As for the strain, according to leafly.com Tangerine Dream (from the illustrious Barney’s Farm) is a cross of G13, Afghani, and Neville's A5 Haze.

Hey man defo new here hopefully to get some learning experience and help each over out

Wlcom to 420man buddy :welcome: Wishing you the best of luck on your new grow journey ✌️💚

Altho Im a water sign Im growing in soil, maybe when I get a couple of crops under my belt I can try hydro. As for the strain, according to leafly.com Tangerine Dream (from the illustrious Barney’s Farm) is a cross of G13, Afghani, and Neville's A5 Haze.
Soil probably @Gee64 is good place to start and if you want to try and get some bigger yields out of soil then SIPS are maybe something worth looking at.

Yeah Tangie has been re crossed down Mimosa x Orange Punch, Red Hot Cookies, I think. its seeds have been crossed far and wide. Not seen a “pure” one grown though.

Good luck

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Scott85625

It must be tough growing outside in SE AZ.
We have a few growers from around your way.
Do you have the equipment to grow inside?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Welcome to 420Magazine my friend. :welcome:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Come on in, the water's fine!

Good to have you here. Be sure to take plenty of photos and when you have a moment, tell us about your adventures in the Air Force.

:thumb:

MGM

Welcome to the forum and good luck on your second grow. Did you get the Vivosun smart grow system (SGS) with your new gear? Let me know if you have any questions setting up or anything.

Come on in, the water's fine!

Good to have you here. Be sure to take plenty of photos and when you have a moment, tell us about your adventures in the Air Force.

:thumb:

MGM
Never been big on tooting my own horn but will try. You want the AF adventures in a separate thread?

Pod Bay.jpg

Welcome to the forum and good luck on your second grow. Did you get the Vivosun smart grow system (SGS) with your new gear? Let me know if you have any questions setting up or anything.
TY for the welcome, Yes I have the SGS and to be honest im working off your Fruit Punch journal to get me started. Just went from germination to seedling today!

Back
Top Bottom