Newbie from Ontario Canada

MrG1979

Hello all! Thought id drop by and say hi, ive been reading 420 grow magazine journals since last year and did my first grow last year also. The buds ended up pretty larfy due to too much shade from the trees where I was growing I believe. Needless to say I threw most of it out and stuck with the M.O.M. I use. This year im hoping for better luck and decided to start a journal as well. All are welcome to stop by and check it out and any constructive criticism or helpful hints are appreciated.

Welcome MrG, here's a link to help you get that journal up and running.

Hello all! Thought id drop by and say hi, ive been reading 420 grow magazine journals since last year and did my first grow last year also. The buds ended up pretty larfy due to too much shade from the trees where I was growing I believe. Needless to say I threw most of it out and stuck with the M.O.M. I use. This year im hoping for better luck and decided to start a journal as well. All are welcome to stop by and check it out and any constructive criticism or helpful hints are appreciated.

Hey fellow Canuck! Ontario-based guy here as well. Welcome to 420, and good luck on your outdoor grown this summer. At least we finally have nicer weather!

Welcome MrG, here's a link to help you get that journal up and running.
Thankyou Pennywise I will check that out.

Welcome to 420 Mr G, I'll send good vibes your way for your next grow.
Looking forward to reading your journal.

Wick :morenutes:

Hi I am new as well. Hope to have a great experience learning and sharing. Come on sunshine!
Welcome NewFun to 420 magazine
@stoneotter this one is from Brockton and sounds like a outdoor grower !

Hey Stoneotter, a fellow Mass grower. I am both indoor and outdoor. Weather has been good.
He’ll see the link and catch up with you . Do you have a grow going ?

We have a couple of autos indoor and a few different types outdoors. I came along a bit late so I haven't done a journal yet (except my hand written binder). I am working on it. Just posted my stupidly long intro. thread. Not a online savvy person. No Facebook, Instagram or Twitter for me. This is my first online reaching out for advice

Welcome

Like a charm!

Back
Top Bottom