Newto 1st Grow - Bag Seed - 2 Plants - 2015

so just a quick update. after a full day in their cage, Jane is looking amazing, jasmin on the other hand not so much. i think i over watered her some. so no water for her for a little bit. but here they are before bed tonight.

jasmin looking sad :(
jasminday20end_1_.jpg

and jane posing for the camera :)
jane_day_16_end.jpg

mylar should be ok is there a little door? maybe open it up during lights on and let it breathe a bit

just a quick update. i been extreamly busy, however they are still kicking and pictures to come soon. still alot of drooping off of jasmin and jane is starting too also. i read it could be the way im watering so i changed it yesterday and we will see.

Hey everyone just wanted to stop by and let you know how it's going. One plant I pulled the plug on due to not recovering. I think I over watered and not enough light. So I'm currently down to one and she is looking beautiful. Smells even better. This morning I did a bunch of clean up on the under side and took off lower fan leaves. Also I'm trying to get her to spread more so I did the pinch lightly and bend. Sorry it's 5 am and I'm tired can't remember the name. I not sure if my phone will upload photos I do have some coming.

Also I am using a bag soil type of mixture and am curious if you all have add to add medium to the plant. It looked to get low like it's disappearing haha.

20150408_053900.jpg
20150408_053851.jpg
20150408_053838.jpg

After her clean up today. Also on the low end of the stem I keep getting little fan leaves. Should I just keep taking them off.

i wouldn't worry about it unless its blocking something and you cant move it out of the way

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

We are sorry for your loss.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom