OG Kush DWC/Lucas 1800W LED

heres a crap photo (Taken with my phone). I have big hands...

nugz3.jpg

:adore:

hey there Nuhnugz- nice pics and journal. i picked up alot of good tips. i'll be starting my annual grow this year with RP's og18 and ghs slh sometime the end of feb. it'll be a 5gal bucket dwc under 1k. so psych'd to get started after seeing your grow

hey there Nuhnugz- nice pics and journal. i picked up alot of good tips. i'll be starting my annual grow this year with RP's og18 and ghs slh sometime the end of feb. it'll be a 5gal bucket dwc under 1k. so psych'd to get started after seeing your grow

Thanks for stopping by! It's good I have inspired someone haha.

I will make the suggestion of separating the res for slh/og18.

Og loves food... I mean loves it. U will kill the slh off if u feed what the og wants.

If u feed what slh wants the og will be all wilty.

wow nugs, that og's lookin mean. cant wait to hear how fat your girls are. those girls r lookin real heavy:tokin:

wow nugs, that og's lookin mean. cant wait to hear how fat your girls are. those girls r lookin real heavy:tokin:

lol@heavy. I was tending to my garden tonight and a few friends and I were pulling up all the bent over nugz to inspect .. and eventual photos and well haha .... .... haha haha... i forgot I had the memory card at my gfs home.

Oh well I guess. I think maybe 4-5 more days. Just doesn't look quite ready to me. It feels really solid now .. just not enough amber trichs. Due to timing we are going to chop it down all at once.

Believe it or not ..some of the nug drooping branches have opened up the canopy and the bottom layer is getting good light now.

Thanks for stopping by! It's good I have inspired someone haha.

I will make the suggestion of separating the res for slh/og18.

Og loves food... I mean loves it. U will kill the slh off if u feed what the og wants.

If u feed what slh wants the og will be all wilty.

wow- another goodie. i do 10 individual buckets in veg and then flower my best 6 and shoot for 3-4 oz per. that usually gets me through the year with some cheer to spread to friends

well ... heres more photos ... for whatever reason my camera doesn't pick up on the violet/purple these nugs are turning ...

I didn't take any photos of my garden really ... because the nuggets are getting very heavy and bowing all the branches over... so I have string going every which way but sunday ..which doesnt make for good photos.

anyway ... must be a sativa dominant strain ..as these still need more days LOL not many though

222011a.jpg

222011b.jpg

222011c.jpg

222011d.jpg

222011e.jpg

who cares about the strings we want to see fat buds snapping branches. gots to show off those buds bother. i wanna see

heres one ...

garden14.jpg

you can't even see all thats bent over. i got tired of pulling those branches up ...some are even arches now. Anyway ... been flushing for 4 days now and the big leaves are really drying up.

LOL ... the next photos of my garden will be right before its chopped down.

These nugz are waaay sticky and staaanky. This smoke makes me giggle and then puts my ass down haha.. oh and its purple! :cheer:

this stuff look dispensary quality?

enjoy that price while its lasts

Colorado is at 3200 lb retail, buying at 200 per oz. for the card holding public.

Thats probably because the coops in Colorado became somewhat greedy and started short-selling their growers. I wouldn't sell at that price ... for that id simply keep it and no one in the region has purple OG. Im tickled pink just looking at it and appreciating it. in other words ... growers should unionize or at least have a common agreement on pricing. I think its safe to assume that one searching for premium medz in Colorado can find much better quality underground..but will also pay for it. This may hold true for everywhere... im unsure.

Also ..the only people that could afford to grow for those prices are the ones that have entire warehouses full ... something I personally feel doesn't go along with the share the love philosophy. Everyone should earn a good living ... small guy to the large commercial co-op ... not the large setup putting everyone else out of commission. This conversation came from my cousin that lives up in Northern Cali. He says everyone shares the love there...or if they don't they are quickly shunned. Communities should support their local peeps ... no matter what the industry. In other words .. i make a buck .. i spend it down the street ..they make a buck ..they spend it next door ..ect. One should be proud in knowing the 10% premium they are paying goes to the very community they live in. Look at the sidewalks, the parks, oil changes, groceries, even the cars your neighbors drive.

I think growing is a good conversation with you and your friends that all share a common goal. Thoughts about cost-benefit analysis and nickle/diming your buyer are not or should not be present. An honest and fair price should be attainable ..even after bartering. Thats the fun ya know. As long as not one single link in the chain becomes greedy ..then it works ...and works well.

Im not saying good cheap medz is bad, but pure smokers have no idea how much work keeping a premium garden going. I certainly was one of those smokers. Some people always want more for less no matter the real cost. You could even tell them your exact cost to produce something and they would be happy with you losing money not even thinking about the ramifications of when that grower is gone. There will always be people that will short-sell others for a penny less ... just like there are people that shop at wal-mart with zero regard to the communities they often destroy ... then there are those that appreciate what a good mom and pop store has to offer and will gladly pay the extra peanuts to get that "cheers" feeling.

Now if all the growers stopped selling at whatever price ... dispensaries wouldhave no choice but to pay more or close.

In this particular case ... charging a few dollars more a gram doesn't hurt anyone and keeps good growers growing.

I just picked 4000 as some random number to easily figure recovering initial investment on equipment. I also feel 4000ish is a fair price for premium medz.

I figure there are those that shop at nordstroms ..and those that shop at target ..are there not high-end dispensaries as well?

Anyway ... all this is simply how I look at life and commerce ... just my humble opinions. Free market always gets prices to rock bottom ... good people will ignore the free market to an extent to support other good people. Ill get off my soapbox now and get back to some bong hits for jesus.

NN, nnnnnnice nnnnnugs

damn bro, you mush be one proud papa

I have not remembered enough cause Im high, how long is your flush?

I am proud thus far! Those 3 nuggets in my latest photo ... stink up my entire condo... I mean whoa stinky lol.

Honestly, I only intended on flushing for a couple days ...but i saw this purple for the first time (cant really see purple under the leds) and gave it a good scoping I decided as long as the sugarleaves stay green and it continues to purplize I will continue to flush.

These girls have been forcefed as much nutes as they could handle for a long time ..so im sure they can survive a week or so of flush.

Back
Top Bottom