OG Kush In A Discrete Grow Room & Two Autos In Modified Kitchen Bins

My first chance of an inspection and having access to a camera. 9 days without topping-up or checking the pH has turned out fine, another 24hours might have been pushing it.

I have topped the 4 tallest growing tips, they are at the screen now, so later than I had hoped, I will think about super cropping the main branches so the new growth is still below the screen. I didn't get a decent photo,

OG_Kush33.jpg

I need to rig-up a larger photo light tomorrow. The reservoir is almost below the level of the pump, I shall pump-out what is left and clean the pump filter and all that stuff tomorrow. The main foliage is now above the height of the fans, I have a second tier of fans ready to fit but not enough energy, tomorrow looks like a busy day

:high-five:

Blueberry Auto No 1 is fast reaching her final days, a nice compact plant that didn't require any tieing down at all, 11" in height with 2 lower side branches, it looks like a fairly midddling quantity, hopefuly the nugs are nice and solid.

Blueberry_d.jpg

Not sure if the leaf markings are splash marks from watering or some defficiency or another, she is now in a sunny gentle breeze

Blueberry_e.jpg

Blueberry auto No2 next to her bigger sister, 2 weeks between germination, almost identical growing conditions except it has been far warmer recently, quite different girls really, an inch or so shorter nd the buds have still got to fill, no sign of the 'Purps' showing up

2_Blackberry_auto_b.jpg

I found my magnifier and there are very few Amber trichs on the 'Blue'buds, the rest are half cloudy/half clear, not sure if I should put her back under the lights? She is getting just water, which she is soaking up 2.5l and dry in 3 days.

2_Blackberry_auto_c.jpg

Lovely colour, can't wait to try a smoke :smokin:

The more amber the more couch locky you get. So it's up to you on how far you want her to get.

Love the pics and that color is fabulous!

Guess what I got today in the mail? The bean fairy brought me......Blueberry Auto!

I'm gonna give it a run soon.

Your scrog looks great!

:circle-of-love:

I think a nice 'high' rather than a 'stone' for this time of year, the Blueberry Auto will love your new light:thumb:

OG Kush was put in on 20/4, about 6 weeks ago, first major defoliation today, to try and get a decent photo as much as for anything else, ideal opportunity to spread the various limbs, trying to use the hours on a clock type pattern

OG_C_a.jpg

I always think I have taken loads of leaf until I download the photos and realise that I have left far more than I took, probably a good thing. I changed the reservoir yesterday and put in an extra 5 computer fans, took away the open tub of water, the plant is generating enough humidity by itself

With a gentle 'flattening' there is still a little room under the screen, made the strength of the Nuts what I would consider 'strong' and pH'ed to 6.1

OG_C_side_view.jpg

:popcorn: How did I miss this? I thought I was, I wasn't subbed for some reason :scratchinghead:
I am growing an OG Kush right now inside also.
Link in my signature :cheesygrinsmiley:
Day 70

Good to see you Hoz :welcome: there's a lot of OG Kush in journals at the mo, must be all the 'freebies' being grown out, any break in the heat down your way?

:passitleft: how's thing Ajagunle? Beautiful green, nice..

:passitleft: how's thing Ajagunle? Beautiful green, nice..

Hi Grizz, things are going pretty well at the moment, keeping everything in the 'zone' until the screen fills

Lots of overnight visitors which eats up the time a little too quick, bonus of course is I get lots of jobs done in the 'usual' garden though :laugh:

I have grown Peppers in NFT in the greenhouse for a number of years but up until this year my approach has not been as scientific as the NFT Cannabis, fitted air pumps yesterday and got another pH pen in the post, following the Law of Sod once you start measuring things they start to go awry, the lovely green leaves on the pepper plants are starting to show fading between the veins, pH driven deficiency I expect, busy on Net for a while :nomo:

How are things with you? Must be approaching midwinter :laughtwo:

Good to see you Hoz :welcome: there's a lot of OG Kush in journals at the mo, must be all the 'freebies' being grown out, any break in the heat down your way?

Aja, thanks for the welcome, sorry I was late! And yes, mine was a freebie, the other two "free seeds" never germinated :rofl:
It has cooled down a little now, but I expect it to return the first of July :thedoubletake:
Keep em growing happy and as Wood says, Keep Em Green! :cheesygrinsmiley:

The grow room is where the washing machine was, so limited space. She is growing under a screen that allows for 6” of growing space. I seem to Trim more often than Fim but I have managed to achieve 10 'main' branches in the available space, I refer to 'Main' as being the opening level of a Family tree, direct from the seed almost, each main branch has two secondary branches almost at screen height and I have tried to remove any Tertiary or 3rd level branches, so 10 Maximum size colas and 20 smaller, ish

OG_K_a.jpg

pH is set to 6.2 and lowers to 5.7 every 3 or 4 days, using 10l of harvested rainwater a week with TDS set at 220 and adding more Nutes every other day, TDS drops to150 in that time, (not sure of my TDS conversion ratio to ec, yet) I am using a European suite of Nutrients with all the Bells and Whistles, with added Silicon.

Today she had a good defol and a stretch, she is about 7 weeks from seed.

Groom_a.jpg

Pleanty of screen space left to fill, I am not very good at Fimming I have decoded, a more aggressive topping might make things easier, my failures are causing a 'bunching' around the growing tip as you can see in the centre of the plant, 3 or 4 tips all growing tightly together until the sides race away from the 'Fim', which is so slowed that it never seems to find its own space. I never did put that 'Less is More' into herb growing

:high-five:

The older BlueBerry Auto was cut yesterday and has been drying for a day, the plant was 11" long, it is very sticky and a lovely colour but is definitely not glistening. I have never achieved this look in the kitchen bins, I think it might be too hot and dry.

BB_1_a.jpg

The younger BlueBerry Auto is quite a bit shorter, the syringe is in the picture to try and give an idea of actual size, only 8", there is still one brick under her pot to keep her close to the lights. Again very sticky but no glisten, trichs are all clear and little colour to her at all but a pungent aroma

BB2_b.jpg

I completed a reservoir change, pump clean and re-nutes this morning, TDS increased to 272ppm (the TDS meter website says 'EC-to-TDS Conversion Factor:-NaCl (avg. 0.5)' not sure I understand, no I know I don't, truthfully) After checking on the grow room I then procrastinated until the lighta came back on again and I have now topped the ringed branch.

OG_K_1606_a.jpg

I have supercropped the branches at 8 and 9 O'clock to both separate them and keep the tips below the screen.

I have started the next pair of Autos, it will be a Blackberry (sorry Canna it is from Fast Buds) and a Heavyweight Massive Midget. I have grown Massive Midget for 8 harvests in a row, they are the most productive plants I have tried, they grow well in the limited space in my grow bins and they tolerate the high temperatures too, producing a very acceptable slightly inactive stone,:passitleft:

I defoled any leaf on an easy to get to stem and supercropped all the main branches that were pushing against the screen, one a little too vigourously that is now propped up with a small blue nutes bottle. I topped 2 branches, at 3 and 4 O'clock.

OG_Kush_20_6_a.jpg

I have a builder in for the next few days so will not be able to spend any time with Her, often a good thing, Not being able to see her everyday does speed things up in a way :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom