OG Kush Round 2- In Soil - 1000Watt HPS - GH utes - CO2- Flipped Now- Going For 1LB!?

Re: OG Kush Round 2- In Soil - 1000Watt HPS - GH utes - CO2- Flipped Now- Going For 1

It'll be tight, but I'm pretty confident They'll fit nicely..
veg time will definitely not be as long as last grow.
bigger footprint, new filter, supercropping, defoil.
I'm stoked.

Re: OG Kush Round 2- In Soil - 1000Watt HPS - GH utes - CO2- Flipped Now- Going For 1

Here's some photos from tonight, day 35 of flower
day_35_8.jpg
day_35_11.jpg
day_35_21.jpg
day_35_5.jpg
day_35_7.jpg
day_35_31.jpg
day_35_6.jpg
day_35_4.jpg

+ reps on that! You're going to see some nice bud explosion soon!

Who doesn't like their girls bent over a little bit anyways huh?

Thanks again Bass, and forgot to thank you for the +rep. Now I have 2 green thingies!

looks great, well done

Cheers dp! just read your post about 2L hempies. Looks rad Think I might have to give a few a go!

Yeah buddy! Very nice. Great job so far! :thumb:
Thanks X man!

Very Very appealing buds. Im now subscribed and ill be here threw finish. Great to see and be sure to let me know how the Kool Bloom goes. As Ill be starting mine in 3 weeks maybe. Great Journal! Nice clean grow set up.

Thanks! and great to have you Wiz. I'll let you know what happens with the Koolbloom dry for sure.

15 is a lot in a 5X5 tent. You will definetly have to minimize your veg time.

wow, I'm crowded at 4 plants in a 5x5. Seriously thinking of going to 3 plants for next grow.

wow, I'm crowded at 4 plants in a 5x5. Seriously thinking of going to 3 plants for next grow.

Seriously considering changing that number.
I've got 15 clones going now, I might just pick 10 of the strongest and do 10 again. but with a lot more LST and topping. In 5 gallon bags instead of the 3 gallons pots I'm in now, should be able to fill the tent completely. I just feel that I can really fit more in there, my temps are perfect, My airflow is almost overkill, combined with tomato cages, high def, supercropping and CO2, I should be good. If I was RDWC'ing or doing hydro in general like you lucky guys!, I wouldn't be able to have as many numbers as they'd be competing for space. I Can't wait to try it (hydro), but I'm going to have to save up for a good system first.

Seriously considering changing that number.
I've got 15 clones going now, I might just pick 10 of the strongest and do 10 again. but with a lot more LST and topping. In 5 gallon bags instead of the 3 gallons pots I'm in now, should be able to fill the tent completely. I just feel that I can really fit more in there, my temps are perfect, My airflow is almost overkill, combined with tomato cages, high def, supercropping and CO2, I should be good. If I was RDWC'ing or doing hydro in general like you lucky guys!, I wouldn't be able to have as many numbers as they'd be competing for space. I Can't wait to try it (hydro), but I'm going to have to save up for a good system first.

Do your research for a DIY. Its cheaper. Even if you plan on having an 8 site DWC. Ive made a Cloner/DWC/Hydro system that works great. I used it at the beginning of my journal but then I lost the plants due to newbie shit. But I plan on dusting it off on the next grow.

looks great bro! hey how do u like the tomato cages, im considering them. what are the dimensions of yours?

im interested to see how things turn out with supercropping this late in flower. xlr8 wouldnt steer u wrong though.

Thanks Ricky!
Loving the cages, they give you so many options..
I think mine are 4 feet tall, with an 18" diameter?

Do your research for a DIY. Its cheaper. Even if you plan on having an 8 site DWC. Ive made a Cloner/DWC/Hydro system that works great. I used it at the beginning of my journal but then I lost the plants due to newbie shit. But I plan on dusting it off on the next grow.

I have been doing some research on DIY DWC's. And it seems pretty cheap and straight forward to do. I might play around a bit with some DWC 2L hempies and if I end up liking it, which I'm sure I will. I might build 5 or 6 out of 5 gallon buckets.
That's a bummer about losing your plants man, but we're all better off after making our mistakes.

How's that saying go? It's better to have loved and lost due to newbie shit, than to have never loved at all??:love:

Thanks Ricky!
Loving the cages, they give you so many options..
I think mine are 4 feet tall, with an 18" diameter?

thx bro, ima give em a try

quick update!
Yesterday I got a new filter/scrubber for the flower tent. I got a Can-Lite 600 CFM charcoal can.
So much lighter and sleeker with more effectiveness. Now that I could get that huge dead Can out of that right corner, I have lots more room. I switched my exhaust fan with my intake fan and it seems to have way better flow now, and the smell is completely gone!
I talked to some guys at my hydro shop about the Raptor Hood. And after concluding that it will just cost too much to bring one into Canada. They just got in a new "mega" hood from a company called LightEnerG(TM) King of Shades. The thing is massive and almost the exact same design and specs as the Hydrofarm Raptor. AND... it's only 197.00 tax included. Buying one next week. Here's a few shots of the new filter, the little girls, and sum budz!

day_36_1.jpg
day_36_2.jpg
day_36_3.jpg
day_36_6.jpg
day_36_7.jpg
day_36_5.jpg
day_36_4.jpg

Nice very nice. I have to invest in a filter my self. Though its not really needed right now but for future purposes. Also the hood you have in your room now is huge.

Thanks Wiz! It's pretty big, but it's not, HUGE!
This thing is like 3 feet by 2 feet. Stomper of a footprint.:riskybusiness:

Thanks Wiz! It's pretty big, but it's not, HUGE!
This thing is like 3 feet by 2 feet. Stomper of a footprint.:riskybusiness:

I think I need to get that. This is a whole 1 1000watt right? I dont have no place to put an output fan. So what would be the best way to keep it cool? Would air conditioner work?

I think I need to get that. This is a whole 1 1000watt right? I dont have no place to put an output fan. So what would be the best way to keep it cool? Would air conditioner work?

Whiz
The shade is for whatever size light you want, but mine is a Dimmable 1000 watt HPS/MH. The shade comes in 6" 8" and 10" air duct ports (air cooled and sealed with gaskets). May I suggest if you decide to buy another light, buy a 1000 watt dimmable so you have the option to turn it down for your smaller rooms, and if you ever get into a bigger space you can crank it up to full power. Having that option rules. Especially when starting out smaller plants you can ease them into the big blast of the 1 K.
Mine stays within comfortable temps (for me and running CO2) without using air conditioning. But come summer that will be a different story.
Best way for you to keep it cool without running an exhaust, is run fresh air through the shade and exhaust it into another room.

Back
Top Bottom