OldMedMan Goes Indoors Part 2

Hi OMM -

Cool that your Lucy is similar to mine - I love her so far! I sure appreciate you turning me on to that plant - I can see her being a permanent fixture for me as well. Nice daytime vape/smoke. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. I like your creative indoor lighting plan - it seems like it should work really well and save you a few bucks.

Glad to hear your appointments have been going well - 'cept for that shrink part... ;) Hope you and Jo are both doing really well.

:nomo::nomo::nomo::rollit::nomo::nomo::phew:
Well, it took me all weekend; but I finally caught with your journal!
What a great journey. Your life and grow have been a rollercoaster ride. Up, down, and around the loop.
I'm livid about you being ripped off again. But, you've turned it around real nicely.
Some of your best plants were spared, and are doing very well inside.
Very well, indeed! They look awesome!:bravo: Great recovery and attitude, OMM!:high-five:

Granny: It seems to me that that guy came from some sites that aren't so friendly.
So, he might have taken your BOLD RED UNDERLINED text as demeaning shouting.
But, we all know that's not the case. It's just how you write, girl!
Hopefully he'll figure out that this site is not like others. It's the KINDEST on the web!
Keep you head up! You did not misstep. That's all I'm gonna say about that.

I did see those monsters you have in the ground. :yikes:WOW! You definitely know your way around the garden!:adore:

That is so messed up my friend, damn theives! Sorry to hear about that load up the 12 guage and lets go for a hunt...

Happy Holidays to you as well

12 gauge.....there would be nothing left....but it's a good idea! :high-five:

lol yup i feel ya on the nutes!:morenutes: my girls have been chugging down all i throw at them!:morenutes: its been crazy seeing how much they can take and not so much as a titter from them:morenutes: just gulp n grow more n more,:morenutes: but as you know they are going on a diet for a bit till i get my bpn!! whoo hooo!! i wonder what they will do then? lol lil' piggy girls!,:morenutes:
pink salt is a sodium nitrate/nitrite mixture sometimes called Prague powder, its what bacon,corned beef,ham etc. is made with, im always experimenting with things, learning is an addiction for me and reading is not enough i gotta get my hands dirty too!
the turkey is feeding us 3 squares a day lol! dinner will be spiffy's homemade pot pie!!:thumb::morenutes:
be well "bigdad" the girls are amazing i go look at them often:peace:

:morenutes: Is right! Buddy! When you get your BPN stuff they are going to love it. :bravo:

OK on the salt......I got it. Good stuff.

The pot pie sounds mmmmm good!

We sure agree one thing for sure......learning never stops....especially now in this info world. :welldone:

Hi OMM -

Cool that your Lucy is similar to mine - I love her so far! I sure appreciate you turning me on to that plant - I can see her being a permanent fixture for me as well. Nice daytime vape/smoke. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. I like your creative indoor lighting plan - it seems like it should work really well and save you a few bucks.

Glad to hear your appointments have been going well - 'cept for that shrink part... ;) Hope you and Jo are both doing really well.

Hi My Friend! :high-five:

My poor Lucy was damaged....super cropped....by the high winds yesterday. All the girls are in the tent now.....still playing ........ the light game with them.....I can see no difference in them so far......this might work and also help with the light bill like you said. Pictures coming up later tonight.

The shrink gave me something 4 times as strong as the depression meds I take now.........hope I remember my name after taking it. THsea will give the yes or on them for me. The young man knows all of that type of meds inside out. He's had it hard at times from his disease. I learned not to smoke Bubblelicious at all.....sends me into a trip of unhappiness. Got to watch these strains I try. Probably others have to watch out too.

Jo charcoaled the Turkey...but a good day! :thumb:

:nomo::nomo::nomo::rollit::nomo::nomo::phew:
Well, it took me all weekend; but I finally caught with your journal!
What a great journey. Your life and grow have been a rollercoaster ride. Up, down, and around the loop.
I'm livid about you being ripped off again. But, you've turned it around real nicely.
Some of your best plants were spared, and are doing very well inside.
Very well, indeed! They look awesome!:bravo: Great recovery and attitude, OMM!:high-five:

Granny: It seems to me that that guy came from some sites that aren't so friendly.
So, he might have taken your BOLD RED UNDERLINED text as demeaning shouting.
But, we all know that's not the case. It's just how you write, girl!
Hopefully he'll figure out that this site is not like others. It's the KINDEST on the web!
Keep you head up! You did not misstep. That's all I'm gonna say about that.

I did see those monsters you have in the ground. :yikes:WOW! You definitely know your way around the garden!:adore:

Hi tricome :hug::hug:

Well, I had to see if the outside was safe...it wasn't, so back we go inside.
I an going to finish this grow no matter what. :Rasta:
Glad you like the story...more coming soon. It gets worse before it gets better, unfortunately. :thedoubletake:

Your right...Ganny wouldn't hurt a flee.....unless you mess with her girls! :circle-of-love:

Another Picture Update of the Girls Now that they all inside again.

Day 36 of flower for all except Mekong High which is in her first day of flower.

Grapefruit Krunch

Grapfrt.JPG

grapfrtflr.JPG

Anastasia

anastasea.JPG

anabud.JPG

Chocolope

cocolope2.JPG

cocloflr.JPG

Emerald Jack

emeraldjack1.JPG

Part 2 Coming Up!

Part 2 of the Picture Update

Lucy

lucy34.JPG

lucyflr.JPG

Mekong High

mekong_high3.JPG

Moby Dick

moby39.JPG

mobyflr.JPG

Twilight

twilight7.JPG

twilightflr1.JPG

A note or two......

Lucy was damaged by the high winds yesterday. Super cropped her in several places. Lucky she made it at all.:love:

The Mekong High was taking her sweet time flowering. One afternoon under the lights in the tent, this morning she was flowering.:love:

End of update.

The Story Continues..............................

I still had time off, so Tao and I decided to go find my other son Byron. We were told by one of Tao's friends in Napa that he was on the other side of Roseville working as a bar back. Off we went. Believe it or not, we found him in the first bar we went to. We walked in and quickly realized it was a Gay Bar.

There he was bringing in cases of beer. I walked over and said "Getting tired of this?"
I thought he was going to faint. Then he smiled and said "You got it Pops!"
He asked for his pay and we left. He was so glad to see us. He talked all the way back to Marina.
Mom had thrown him out of the house two years ago. He had slept in the city park of Napa for two summers. Worked on a chicken farm for a year. Said it was a really sh*tty job. That meant he had been on his own for two years. Of the three of us he was the big guy. He was in great shape.

Tao and I got up after he had been with us a couple of days and he was gone,,,with our best shirts. Luckily, .I had not unpacked the clothes that Tony had bought me. He left a note and said he would be back, That didn't happen until Jo and I were married years later.

Tao was put in a school that was a "Real Life School". In stead of all the regular stuff, this school was based on "real world experiences". In other words.....how to balance a checkbook, how to write business letters and so on.

I caught him one day skipping class. We had a talk. He said the class was boring so he skipped. it.. I asked what class it was and he said reading. So I made him read to me. He could read better than I could. The kid was bored. Oh! My! Then we talked about him going any way. He actually didn't skip any more. Wonders never cease.

He and I hung my Bose speakers from the ceiling, bought some dope from our neighbor and rocked out. This was more like it.

I still had leave time left, but I went ahead and checked in to my new assignment. For gods sake, I was assigned to an Artillery Division! The headquarters battery, of all things.....Every time a Battery went to fire in the field, we would go too. Oh! Noes!

So I was going to work everyday. We settled into a routine.

Until.......there was knock on our door one Saturday. There stood RS looking soooo beautiful and alive.

To be continued................................................................................

how the heck did you get that EJ to flower and stay short?!?!
I've yet to bring one in under 7ft......SSOG? Same deal.
That Sour goodness will be filling the air soon.....how's the filter situation? Outside, you can smell them @ 100yds (when they're in full flower)
Won't be long now Daddy-o
:)

how the heck did you get that EJ to flower and stay short?!?!
I've yet to bring one in under 7ft......SSOG? Same deal.
That Sour goodness will be filling the air soon.....how's the filter situation? Outside, you can smell them @ 100yds (when they're in full flower)
Won't be long now Daddy-o
:)

FIMing old Buddy.:ganjamon: I still expected her to be taller. Wrong.

Let it smell up the place...it's just me in the cave. Yea, nother month or so I hope to be very happy. :Namaste:

RS at the door.....What next!!

I used to be stationed with an artillary unit too!! Awe.... the memories!

RS at the door.....What next!!

I used to be stationed with an artillary unit too!! Awe.... the memories!

What's next....very bad things.

I didn't last but about 6 months in the artillery...you'll find out in the story. The field and I did not get along. :smokin::smokin:

Man that Grape Krunch is looking real good :thumb: but I wonder why the Lucy and the Twilight are betting the red hairs already.. anyhow they are doing good and you'll be doing good with all that in jars.

So you found your son and he kicked it with you for only a couple days, what a shame.. I'm glad the youngest one was there and listening to you. But now RS is back too!!!!??? Oh man, what in the world is going to go down now?? lol

Man that Grape Krunch is looking real good :thumb: but I wonder why the Lucy and the Twilight are betting the red hairs already.. anyhow they are doing good and you'll be doing good with all that in jars.

So you found your son and he kicked it with you for only a couple days, what a shame.. I'm glad the youngest one was there and listening to you. But now RS is back too!!!!??? Oh man, what in the world is going to go down now?? lol

Hey Buddy :high-five:

I'm with you on the grape. Poor Lucy and Twilight were purposely kept very small and vegged a long time too Because I wanted them to be in this grow. Maybe thats why they are turning?

Actually we are at the whole point of the story.....me trying to cope with what happened :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom