OldMedMan Goes Indoors Part 2

Mutt needs his ass kicked...And your right, counseling was a sure fit at this point..I had my ex believe my friend over me on a few things and it pissed me off so much...Needless to say, she was proved wrong when the shit hit the fan...He was a liar and on top of that, he was trying to get her away from me to try to get her...Everything I told him secretly the fucker went and told the old lady....Along with added bullshit that wasn't true..Seems the ones you love and trust the most are dangerous to you well being sometimes...Can't wait to see where this story ends up...Or at least this chapter!!! Besides all that, the girls are looking great and I have been thinking about a Honey Ham sandwich for quite some time today due to the stoner story you gave us!!! Take care and tell Jo she is just hearing things...I heard it comes with age!!!! Or maybe I was hearing things in my head , who knows!!!!

Your so right....the ones most dear to you are the most dangerous. Just pray you can trust them. I know the feeling about having your woman stolen. However if she is stolen you didn't need her anyway. Thanks about my girls, I'm loving them. The story has a few more chapters to go. Some good, some bad.:Namaste:
Honey Ham forever! :love:

OMM, it seems appropriate for "tough love", or however you classify it; RS certainly needed some in spades. It is a shame a so-called friend took advantage of the situation. Thank you for sharing the story with us.

On a more positive note, glad you and THsea partied down. It is good for the soul to do so every once in a while. And your ladies are just gorgeous! :welldone:

Hi there Ganja Who:high-five:
Tough love she got. Truthfully I got in to an incredible depression, that I didn't think I was going to come out of. Writing the story has really helped with all the guilt I felt.

A bit of a party refreshes the soul.....very positive. :Namaste:

Thanks about my ladies. :thanks:

Hey there OMM. You were in a tough spot. Sounds like you loved and hated her at the same time. Either way she is trouble! :circle-of-love:

Hey there OMM. You were in a tough spot. Sounds like you loved and hated her at the same time. Either way she is trouble! :circle-of-love:

Hi CF ! I couldn't have said it better. The sad thing about it was that she really didn't actually realize the things she did would hurt people. She went through some wild and dumb things. Whoops my meds just whispered to me "You are not reasonable, she made the decisions," These meds are going to make life so much easier. I have to see my shrink every month...he thinks my being in an orphanage is the real cause of my depression. This should be fun.:Namaste:

Plants are looking good OMM, glad to see the tent is working OK. Hope the new meds treat you right.

Hi OG13. I'm kind of amazed at them.....they don't get allot of light...I think the CFLs help big time.
If this works out...I may just do it all the time.:Namaste:

These meds are dead on my friend...I feel mentally good. :thanks:

Hi OMM,

The girls look great...even the abused.:cheer: So glad your bump in the night turned out to be false alarm...yep Jo was hearing things. But better safe than sorry, it's good THsea was there with you and the bat.

Love the story, glad it's therapeutic for you. Sounds to me like you were lucky to get out of that mess. She sounds too flighty. How could she loose 23K? That's crazy.

:love: to you and Jo, take care

Hi OMM,

The girls look great...even the abused.:cheer: So glad your bump in the night turned out to be false alarm...yep Jo was hearing things. But better safe than sorry, it's good THsea was there with you and the bat.

Love the story, glad it's therapeutic for you. Sounds to me like you were lucky to get out of that mess. She sounds too flighty. How could she loose 23K? That's crazy.

:love: to you and Jo, take care

Hi There Girl ! :love:

I am truly loving these girls this time. You know the feeling......I just am one with them sometimes. ;) That is no joke.

Jo has the hearing of a teenager. She hears everything. We will be setting in the living room and she will tell me my alarm clock is going off in my bedroom. Sure enough it is. Actually it drives her crazy. :rollingeyes:

I was hopping this would happen and I could get over the whole thing for once and all. I will aways love the good times. Some of the very best days of my life. The story will continue for a while longer. :ganjamon:

A quick Picture Update.

All are in Day 46 of Flower, except Mekong High who is on day 10 and the new girl Matansuka Tundra who is in day 1 of flower.

Time was close to putting them in darkness for the night, so the picture quality wasn't too good.

First one up is Anastasia,

Anastasia1.JPG

Twilight

twilight7.JPG

Grapefruit Krush

GrapefruitKurus_.JPG

The new girl Matanuska Tundra....she was accidentally super cropped while re-potting. Poor thing. She is from Sagarmatha Seeds. She has been vegging for a couple of months. She started showing pre-flowers ?? So in the tent she went.

Matanuska1.JPG

Moby Dick

Moby40.JPG

Chocolope

chocololope.JPG

Mekong High

mekong_high4.JPG

Twilight

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/twilight8.JPG

Last, but not the least Lucy!

Lucy35.JPG

End of update.
Sweet, it's getting close to chop time :thumb: I just got me a ham and Pineapple :high-five:
My gooseness, Scotch and mental...whooo man, how could this not affect you in a negative way...:peace:

Hey OMM

You blamed yourself for mistakes and decisions RS was making, i have been in a similar situation and i to blamed myself, after time past and emotions cooled i could think more clearly, as i did you trusted in her and believed in her, she made wronge decisions and broke that trust, RS was in the wrong and you shouldnt of felt responsable for her actions.

Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.

:love:

Hi buddy, I'll pull back on RS seeing how she really wasn't capable as you said. It could've cost you a lot more so glad you realized what you were dealing with, look forward to hearing how the ups and downs has shaped such an honorable sounding guy:thumb: Your ladies you have now sure love you. And even now life finds away to take some of them (damn dirty thieves) sorry, for that... but you still are coming out on top:bravo::bravo::high-five:

Drive bye Pop's plants look to be coming along there. Hope you get some ripper buds. I seen back you ordered AMS I tried it. It didn't far well here. Might be a good strain for outdoors but the pack I got allllllllllllllllllllllll hermied. Still it had some nice meaty buds bud's quality left alot to be desired. I grew 3 plants out and all hermied. Gl in the grow Pop's I'll be back soon Keepem Green

Hey OMM my friend, you know what didn't remember your stock after the pri#@s stole your stash but im glad you still got chocolope, i heard its good, but never tried, whats the stone like, energenic...couch lock....good pain relief?????? how you doing, flipped switch on mine, they started stretching immediately day two could see already.:Namaste::cheer:

Sweet, it's getting close to chop time :thumb: I just got me a ham and Pineapple :high-five:
My gooseness, Scotch and mental...whooo man, how could this not affect you in a negative way...:peace:

Hey Nephew ! I'm hoping right around the new year, I'll be trimming.

:amen: Brother very negative. :surrender::smokin::smokin:

Hey OMM

You blamed yourself for mistakes and decisions RS was making, i have been in a similar situation and i to blamed myself, after time past and emotions cooled i could think more clearly, as i did you trusted in her and believed in her, she made wronge decisions and broke that trust, RS was in the wrong and you shouldnt of felt responsable for her actions.

Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.

:love:

Well said GodSpeed ! Yep, I'm realizing it now, with this retelling, As you will see I went off the deep end an suffered them worst depression of my life. But things happened that brought me out of it. Life began again! :thumb:

Hi buddy, I'll pull back on RS seeing how she really wasn't capable as you said. It could've cost you a lot more so glad you realized what you were dealing with, look forward to hearing how the ups and downs has shaped such an honorable sounding guy:thumb: Your ladies you have now sure love you. And even now life finds away to take some of them (damn dirty thieves) sorry, for that... but you still are coming out on top:bravo::bravo::high-five:

voltron your right about RS, She did some bad things ...in my eyes......that finally made me see we could never be together again. More on that later. My Dad, what little time I had with him taught me honor. In Greece when I was selling, I wanted each side to be happy. Most of the time if you respect a person it will come back to you.

I love my girls...THsea and I did allot of pampering them today. :Namaste:

Drive bye Pop's plants look to be coming along there. Hope you get some ripper buds. I seen back you ordered AMS I tried it. It didn't far well here. Might be a good strain for outdoors but the pack I got allllllllllllllllllllllll hermied. Still it had some nice meaty buds bud's quality left alot to be desired. I grew 3 plants out and all hermied. Gl in the grow Pop's I'll be back soon Keepem Green

Hey Sprout! :thumb: Good to see you! Thanks for the info on AMS...you just changed what I will grow next.:thanks:

You keep em green too Buddy! :high-five:

Hey OMM my friend, you know what didn't remember your stock after the pri#@s stole your stash but im glad you still got chocolope, i heard its good, but never tried, whats the stone like, energenic...couch lock....good pain relief?????? how you doing, flipped switch on mine, they started stretching immediately day two could see already.:Namaste::cheer:

Hey Mr. Bear.:thumb:

I'm glad they didn't get them all, too. I've never grown Chocolope, so all I know is she should be good smoke. xlr8 just harvested one and I haven't read his smoke report yet. Got to go see your girls! :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom