OldMedman Goes Indoors

OMM, nice plants buddy :)

Happy 4th man, and to all!!

Hi Friend. :)

You may have found the problem.....the run off should have been in the 5s.
They were not eating right or at all. :smokin::smokin:

Hmm, that was kinda why I added the lime to the mix, the run-off was a little low. Really I thought anything mid fives to high sixes was okay for run-off.

Looks like that one Kandy Kush is going to have some meat on it. It's hard to see them when they are all stacked up. But I can sure see that Kush is going to make a good plant. Well I was just driving thru the neighbor hood and thought I'd look in on ya. Looks great Pop's. So how do you like indoors? It's alittle more work really, but wtf. It ain't much and it's a labor of love anyways. Bull it's on tonite. Love that chase seen. A man's got to be crazy to drive them roads like that. Myself I think it's the all time best chase seen ever filmed.
And yes Miss J can put away some weeds. Keep em Green oh Congrad's on the MOM stuff. You honestly do help alot of peeps here Pop's. You always take the time to answer them All. Keep it up.

Hmm, that was kinda why I added the lime to the mix, the run-off was a little low. Really I thought anything mid fives to high sixes was okay for run-off.

Well, I usually feed them with a pH of around 6.6 or 6.8 and the runoff is in the high 5s. If your run off was 6 or over they were not eating like they should.
Sorry, a hard way to find that out. :smokin::smokin:

Looks like that one Kandy Kush is going to have some meat on it. It's hard to see them when they are all stacked up. But I can sure see that Kush is going to make a good plant. Well I was just driving thru the neighbor hood and thought I'd look in on ya. Looks great Pop's. So how do you like indoors? It's alittle more work really, but wtf. It ain't much and it's a labor of love anyways. Bull it's on tonite. Love that chase seen. A man's got to be crazy to drive them roads like that. Myself I think it's the all time best chase seen ever filmed.
And yes Miss J can put away some weeds. Keep em Green oh Congrad's on the MOM stuff. You honestly do help alot of peeps here Pop's. You always take the time to answer them All. Keep it up.

Well thank you old friend. :) Yep the Kandy messed around a bit and now she's looking good, as you know she's good smoke. I do like the indoors after all. I like the fact your more in touch with them.
I agree that is the best chase I've seen...in SF too.
Yeah, I'm a talker alright. I do my best. Happy 4th to you and Miss J.:peace:

Well, I usually feed them with a pH of around 6.6 or 6.8 and the runoff is in the high 5s. If your run off was 6 or over they were not eating like they should.
Sorry, a hard way to find that out. :smokin::smokin:

I can see how that would maybe be a solution to diagnose a sick plant, but I'm not sure how it would apply just to potency and not over all health of the plant. The confusing part is that the plants were perfectly healthy, so I guess at this point I'll go with any cause for it.

I can see how that would maybe be a solution to diagnose a sick plant, but I'm not sure how it would apply just to potency and not over all health of the plant. The confusing part is that the plants were perfectly healthy, so I guess at this point I'll go with any cause for it.

I can't remember, but think your starting some more, at least you know a bit more now. It's an ongoing process, this learning stuff. You ever thought of growing with FF Happy Frog. It's good soil and not too expensive. You know I want you to have success! :peace:

I can't remember, but think your starting some more, at least you know a bit more now. It's an ongoing process, this learning stuff. You ever thought of grow with FF Happy Frog. It's good soil and not too expensive. You know I want you to have success! :peace:

Yeah I've got 4 more plants started. 1 Lucy, 1 AK, and 2 White Castle. The Lucy and AK are feminized and the WC are regular seeds so I planted 2. I have thought about the FF soil, but this time I'm going hempy and OC+.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. It's kinda weird, I had partial success. I was able to grow gorgeous big plants, so thats at least a half win lol.

Yeah I've got 4 more plants started. 1 Lucy, 1 AK, and 2 White Castle. The Lucy and AK are feminized and the WC are regular seeds so I planted 2. I have thought about the FF soil, but this time I'm going hempy and OC+.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. It's kinda weird, I had partial success. I was able to grow gorgeous big plants, so thats at least a half win lol.

Good for you my friend. :bravo:
That way of growing is great. I think you will do good at it. :) Glad you found some OC+. I think I just bought the last bottle of it on the island. Plenty of OC here but no +. The Lady at the garden shop on the Marine base called and told me she had one more and would save it for me in her office. I had to laugh, she had put "Save for OMM" on it. She's been reading my Journal. :rofl::rofl:

Some Good Morning Shots of the Girls :yummy:

Bubble17.JPG

bg12.JPG

bg21.JPG

A good day to you all !:thumb:

Good for you my friend. :bravo:
That way of growing is great. I think you will do good at it. :) Glad you found some OC+. I think I just bought the last bottle of it on the island. Plenty of OC here but no +. The Lady at the garden shop on the Marine base called and told me she had one more and would save it for me in her office. I had to laugh, she had put "Save for OMM" on it. She's been reading my Journal. :rofl::rofl:

Yeah I've read some things about growing hempy and using OC+ so I figured I would try it. Sounded easy to do and hard to screw up which is sooo right up my alley lmao.

I couldnt find any locally, I looked at quite a few stores and saw nothing but OC with no + finally I ordered some online. That's awesome that not only does she read your journal, but she saves supplies for you based on them. Have a great day bud, those girls are looking amazing.

Yeah I've read some things about growing hempy and using OC+ so I figured I would try it. Sounded easy to do and hard to screw up which is sooo right up my alley lmao.

I couldnt find any locally, I looked at quite a few stores and saw nothing but OC with no + finally I ordered some online. That's awesome that not only does she read your journal, but she saves supplies for you based on them. Have a great day bud, those girls are looking amazing.

Thanks Man, I think the demand for OC+ blew them away, now it's hard to find.
That lady is in her 50s and thinking about getting her card for mmj,
She would be a killer grower with all her garden experience. :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom