OMM's Aloha Journal Part III

Word, gad to hear it.

Also wasup Chronic!?!?

just busy with life, ill try to give him a call this weekend after this next hurricane passes :thumb:

Yup hope you island folks stay safe!

Thanks Brotha I just talked to our buddy he gave me a ring wanted something to smoke
I told him do you really wanna smoke?
I'm gonna give him caps to use 4-5 caps I told him seems like a lot but is only 1 tsp for 5 caps
cant fit much liquid in a 00 cap
so I'm gonna go see him tomorrow drop off some caps and maybe a bud or two just in case but after what hes going through id rather he not smoke
I'm thinking ill make brownies or something next if not more caps lol
he sounds fair and is still alive but has trouble breathing so hes gonna get caps I'm gonna try and get him to try juicing fresh leaves too
might help with his breathing
I can give him leaves
anywho catch you guys all later :thumb:

every time this thread comes up I hope to see OMM at the helm

make sure the oil dissolved in the tinc is decarbed, or it will do nothing "headwise"

well the coconut oil caps I was making was always decarbed

anyone got a good tincture recipe? alcohol based

quik fudge? cooked fudge?
I think he told me he like chocolate
shoot it to me

Hey I guess this wood work. it's the same shit i'm trying with Miss J, cept these people have a still for it. But works out the same. I guess you can thin to whatever thickness floats one boat, as in drops etc. I wonder how it wood smoke? I'm kind of helping this broad with her meds and we get return like 3/4 a oz off 3 oz's. I'm alittle shy on trim so we are going to try this one over the rice cooker method. I'm not sure if it ends up the same but i know Miss J felt the hell outta it the first 5-6 days LOL. Comes back a nice amber color like honey oil.
When you see Pop's KICK him for me..... Keepem Green

COOKED FUDGE:

Ingredients
3 cups sugar
2/3 cup Cocoa
1/8 teaspoon salt
1-1/2 cups milk
1/4 cup canna-butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Directions
1. Line 8-or 9-inch square pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan. Butter foil.
2. Mix sugar, cocoa and salt in heavy 4-quart saucepan; stir in milk. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to full rolling boil. Boil, without stirring, until mixture reaches 234°F on candy thermometer or until small amount of mixture dropped into very cold water, forms a soft ball which flattens when removed from water. (Bulb of candy thermometer should not rest on bottom of saucepan.)
3. Remove from heat. Add canna-butter and vanilla. DO NOT STIR. Cool at room temperature to 110°F (lukewarm). Beat with wooden spoon until fudge thickens and just begins to lose some of its gloss (about 7 minutes). Quickly spread in prepared pan; cool completely. Cut into squares. Store in tightly covered container at room temperature. About 64 pieces or 1-3/4 pounds.
NOTE: For best results, do not double this recipe. The directions must be followed exactly. Beat too little and the fudge is too soft. Beat too long and it becomes hard and sugary.
VARIATIONS:
NUTTY RICH COCOA FUDGE: Beat cooked fudge as directed. Immediately stir in 1 cup chopped almonds, pecans or walnuts and spread quickly in prepared pan.
MARSHMALLOW-NUT COCOA FUDGE: Increase cocoa to 3/4 cup. Cook fudge as directed. Add 1 cup marshmallow creme with canna-butter and vanilla. DO NOT STIR. Cool to 110°F (lukewarm). Beat 8 minutes; stir in
1 cup chopped nuts. Pour into prepared pan. (Fudge does not set until poured into pan.)

Quick Fudge:

Ingredients:
18 oz (3 cups) semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 14-oz can condensed milk
2 oz (4 tbsp) canna-butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp salt

Preparation:
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes

Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 8x8-pan fudge

Procedure:
1. Prepare an 8x8 pan- line it with aluminum foil and spray the foil with nonstick cooking spray, or use regular butter.

2. In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips, condensed milk, and microwave for one minute and stir. Continue to microwave in 30-second increments, stirring after every 30 seconds, until the fudge is melted and smooth.

3. Stir well to ensure all the chocolate is melted, then add the vanilla, canna-butter, and salt. Stir until everything is smooth and well-mixed.

4. Pour the fudge into the prepared pan and smooth it into an even layer.

5. Place the fudge in the refrigerator to set, for at least 2 hours. Once set, cut into 1-inch squares and serve at room temperature. Store excess fudge in an airtight container in the refrigerator.

You know I just read that I didn't even post that vid I was talking about CHH. I can't say if it works for a 'buzz' but it's hella easy and you get a good return. I used a large stainless steel salad bowl over a pot with a hotplate. Worked like a dream. I don't know if he's even intrested in it, but a oz of trim min, works for a week for Miss J, but she's doing quite abit;
How to Make a Small Batch of Rick Simpson Oil - YouTube
Pop's you read this,,,,,,,, you got my number,,,, call it. Keepem Green my Friend.................

Oh, BTW Jandre,,, I myself now mind you, use that Krusty cookie mix, it used 1/2 cup of butter/coconut oil per batch. I figure the more butter the better the batch. When I go to the store you can find me looking at the back of all the cookies and brownies boxes for max ingredients..... But then I don't feel much anymore from herbs. The bad thing about being a grower, least for me. Peace Keepem Green

Thanks Woody you are my MOTY brother :love:
I have been seeing ou turn up all over the 420 world helping an seeing you here still caring you must be the guy that my MissP wishes she had :thumb:OMM Love you mate 420 will never be right ,, could you not sign in with Cronic an like some posts,, it would be so nice to see any kind of activity from you:circle-of-love:,, even an icon maybe they speak many feelings for me :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom